Close

Likes Likes:  46
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger Fricassee You've been WARNED... Graphic

One fried nigger, cooked to a turn... YES... those are it's lungs in there attempting to breath. As disturbing is the sense of Bla-zay the coon taking the video intones. Who knows what the fuck he's saying, but he sounds almost bored and put out as he says it... All the while, the copper-robbing coon breaths what must be his last. Pretty fucking incredible...

https://rumble.com/vlrf4m-copper-theft-gone-wrong.html

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay, that was really disgusting. I thought it would be some savage Africoons disciplining one of dey bruthas, but turns out it's an everyday nigger thief.

The most amazing part is the nigger filming all this instead of helping the extra-crispy coon. I can't understand the ooking so don't know if this is actually an Africoon or a common North American pavement ape.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Okay, that was really disgusting. I thought it would be some savage Africoons disciplining one of dey bruthas, but turns out it's an everyday nigger thief.

The most amazing part is the nigger filming all this instead of helping the extra-crispy coon. I can't understand the ooking so don't know if this is actually an Africoon or a common North American pavement ape.
    I agree with you. As shocking as seeing how deeply fried that cooked coon was, the real outrage was the lackadaisical attitude the nigger with the camera showed his truly fucked compatriot. He sounded as if he'd just found a parking ticket on his windshield (Assuming he could drive. Assuming he'd ever own a car) . No one will ever be able to translate that nigger babble... The reality is we don't have to. It's clear from his tone he could give less than a rat's ass about his slowly dying pal.

And this is not the first time... Remember these niggers laughing as one of their nigger brethren drowns:

yet another time these feral beasts would not - could not - give a rat's ass as another of their breed dies
    Last edited by Kagman; 02-11-2022 at 09:19 PM. Reason: spelling/clarity

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn, I wish the bumblin nigger would have caught it on video when he got lit up. I bet it was a fireworks spectacular!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I prefer the drowning nigger, cheered on by it's kind. To me that was funnier.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just more proof that niggers are the lowest form of beast!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggerpedia article excerpt:

A duty to rescue is a concept in tort law that arises in a number of cases, describing a circumstance in which a party can be held liable for failing to come to the rescue of another party who could face potential injury or death without being rescued. In common law systems, it is rarely formalized in statutes which would bring the penalty of law down upon those who fail to rescue. This does not necessarily obviate a moral duty to rescue: though law is binding and carries government-authorized sanctions and awarded civil penalties, there are also separate ethical arguments for a duty to rescue even where law does not punish failure to rescue.
    Outside of the Seinfeld series finale, there are no criminal laws requiring any civilian to render aid to anyone needing rescue. While I think humans should render aid whenever possible to other humans, we should not need laws to enforce them. We are humans after all and we should behave as such. Like Senior Tweak says: "Laws and locks just keep honest folk honest." With the decline of Western civilization, it almost seems that the present state of society now requires that such laws exist. Being the small government advocate that I am, I hate to suggest such a thing but our society is suffering. Maybe it is time to start holding people to a higher standard if they won't do it themselves. Sad but true.

Conversely, in cases of human/nigger rescues, we should be exempt from any criminal or civil liabilities. It would be asinine to require a person to render aid to a raccoon hit by a car on the side of the road. The same should go for any other non human. If a person is so inclined, they can always call animal control/wildlife rescue/911.

I once took a wounded endangered hawk to the local animal control/shelter office. It seems the animal took an unfortunate turn into a car windshield in front of my house. Despite donning a pair of leather welding gauntlets and covering him with a towel, the ingrateful bastard sliced through the leather and right into my hand. I had no idea those talons could be that sharp or that powerful. If the situation happened again, I would still try to save the bird but I'd use a box and board.

If anyone had tried to swim out and rescue that rockfish, it would have surely dragged them down with it. They are many more times dangerous than a scared wounded bird. Niggers will shoot you to avoid a traffic ticket so they'll have no problems trying to turn your body into a personal flotation device to save their own dumb drowning ass. I'm not going to be the collateral damage of their misfortune or bad decisions but I would call 911. I would do the same for any other animal. Maybe they can pull it out despite the national average 15 minute response time. If nothing else, they can stop the lake from being polluted with the carcass.

I would not be recording the event to post on whirl stah and laughing about it either. That would make me a nigger.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Niggerpedia article excerpt:

Conversely, in cases of human/nigger rescues, we should be exempt from any criminal or civil liabilities. It would be asinine to require a person to render aid to a raccoon hit by a car on the side of the road. The same should go for any other non human. If a person is so inclined, they can always call animal control/wildlife rescue/911.

If anyone had tried to swim out and rescue that rockfish, it would have surely dragged them down with it. They are many more times dangerous than a scared wounded bird. Niggers will shoot you to avoid a traffic ticket so they'll have no problems trying to turn your body into a personal flotation device to save their own dumb drowning ass. I'm not going to be the collateral damage of their misfortune or bad decisions but I would call 911. I would do the same for any other animal. Maybe they can pull it out despite the national average 15 minute response time. If nothing else, they can stop the lake from being polluted with the carcass.

I would not be recording the event to post on whirl stah and laughing about it either. That would make me a nigger.
    First, I enjoy reading your submissions and comments... We need thoughtful commentary when dealing with the nigger beast. You provide it. Untainted fact and real, unmassaged data are so very important in fighting this life and death struggle we are in... you provide that perspective and it's refreshing.

Anyway... you reference a situation where a human would be foolish enough to risk himself to rescue a nigger. Low and behold I have just such a situation on video... I don't want to spoil the ending... this is a longer vid....but suffice to say the foolish, misguided human gets his just desserts... Let this be a lesson to ANYONE so foolishly inclined.

https://rumble.com/vm55vq-september-5-2021.html

When I first watched this, I wanted to scream at the human for being so foolish. Alas... No one did and the results were telling

9. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    First, I enjoy reading your submissions and comments... We need thoughtful commentary when dealing with the nigger beast. You provide it. Untainted fact and real, unmassaged data are so very important in fighting this life and death struggle we are in... you provide that perspective and it's refreshing.

Anyway... you reference a situation where a human would be foolish enough to risk himself to rescue a nigger. Low and behold I have just such a situation on video... I don't want to spoil the ending... this is a longer vid....but suffice to say the foolish, misguided human gets his just desserts... Let this be a lesson to ANYONE so foolishly inclined.

When I first watched this, I wanted to scream at the human for being so foolish. Alas... No one did and the results were telling
    Again, I am humbled and undeserving of your kind words.

Attempting a water rescue of anyone from the water (especially a nigger who won't follow instructions) should be left to the trained professionals for the very reasons shown in this video. I had the pleasure of meeting and working with trained Coast Guard rescue swimmers in my twilight tour. Their stories were eye opening. They are trained to always approach from behind whenever possible. You get one warning to not face them. After that, they are trained to, and will if needed, render you unconscious even if it kills you to save themselves. They know that if the struggling victim faces them, that their's may well be the last face they see as he/she will drag them both under. It is hard enough to rescue someone who will not fight, follows instructions and lets the rescuer do their job. It's next to impossible to save someone who will not.

They can always give the victim CPR once they are onboard the Helo/boat/shore. That's still more of a chance than they would get if left to drown.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

11. Likes Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    that's smokey AND the bandit all in one ! Stupid fucking nigger.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

13. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It would never cross my mind to help any nigger about to get it's batwings.

15. Likes CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This post is great! One post and TWO good niggers!!! HAHAHAHA

Niggers are truly lower than whale shit.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

17. Likes Tar Remover, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

He tries to help a nigger who can't figure out how to get out of water that wasn't even hip-deep where he was standing, and the nigger drowns him. The hardest way to learn to never try to help a nigger. Ever.

I would jump in the water to rescue a human child or an animal, but a nigger? I wouldn't even consider it. OH well, at least the screeching knuckle-dragging groids filiming this got some entertainment.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

19. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Damn, I wish the bumblin nigger would have caught it on video when he got lit up. I bet it was a fireworks spectacular!
    Ohh I agree... I would have loved to watch the thieving coon 'ride the lightning'. They cut out the best part. They do the same here but with an explosive (Note: repost of earlier vid)>>>>>>>>>>>

https://rumble.com/vlor7k-this-guy-i...ntist.....html

As with the copper thief, they cut out the part of this nigger's face coming apart. Hilarity, in my view...

21. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ohh I agree... I would have loved to watch the thieving coon 'ride the lightning'. They cut out the best part. They do the same here but with an explosive (Note: repost of earlier vid)>>>>>>>>>>>

https://rumble.com/vlor7k-this-guy-i...ntist.....html

As with the copper thief, they cut out the part of this nigger's face coming apart. Hilarity, in my view...
    Black powder is something niggers would have never had if they had been left alone in their natural habitat. It’s no surprise they don’t mix well. Niggers face looked like a punched lasagna.

23. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Electricity be raycissss!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.