Close

Likes Likes:  37
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Deadpool Wiscoonsen Nigger Livestreams His Suicide in the Project after He Shot His Hoe Daid

This is Whirled Star Hip Hop so leave a comment in their Disqus section:
    https://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/v...comments-arena

The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A dollar or so worth of lead saves potentially millions of our tax dollars, heck of a deal.

and open comments is the cherry on top
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow!! Good riddance, you useless mega-turd nigger crap beast!! And I am sure you are now getting some lovin' from Trayboon.

And some of those comments are priceless!!

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈?????????????
    ┈┈╱▔▔▔▔▔╲┈┈┈??????????
    ┈╱┈┈╱▔╲╲╲▏┈┈┈?????┈
    ╱┈┈╱━╱▔▔▔▔▔╲━╮┈┈
    ▏┈▕┃▕╱▔╲╱▔╲▕╮┃┈┈
    ▏┈▕╰━▏▊▕▕▋▕▕━╯┈┈
    ╲┈┈╲╱▔╭╮▔▔┳╲╲┈┈┈
    ┈╲┈┈▏╭━━━━╯▕▕┈┈┈
    ┈┈╲┈╲▂▂▂▂▂▂╱╱┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈▏ooga booga ┊┈┈┈╲┈
    ┈┈┈┈▏black rights┊▕╲┈┈╲
    ┈╱▔╲▏ooga booga ┊▕╱▔╲▕
    ┈▏┈┈┈╰┈┈┈┈╯┈┈┈▕▕
    ┈╲┈┈┈╲┈┈┈┈╱┈┈┈╱┈╲
    ┈┈╲┈┈▕▔▔▔▔▏┈┈╱╲╲╲▏
    ┈╱▔┈┈▕┈┈┈┈▏┈┈▔╲▔▔
    ┈╲▂▂▂╱┈┈┈┈╲▂▂▂╱┈

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Among the many comments following that great video, some were totally stupid. Others brilliant. I loved this jewel:

Blacks have never created a stable, prosperous, enlightened, functioning First World nation, ever, anywhere, in all of history.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    Among the many comments following that great video, some were totally stupid. Others brilliant. I loved this jewel:

Blacks have never created a stable, prosperous, enlightened, functioning First World nation, ever, anywhere, in all of history.
    LOL! That one got through? It got ghosted initially and I thought it wasn’t gonna show up.
    That should cause some nigs to chimp out and hopefully slam a banana on their keyboards.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

6. Likes Chimp Detester, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit!! I was hoping to see him off himself. Kind of a let down. But as least it won't breed anymore. To bad it didn't completely clean the nest.

8. Likes Chimp Detester, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post

TRUTH!! As George Orwell said "In a time of UNIVERSAL deceit, telling the truth is a REVOLUTIONARY act." We need more TRUTH!!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well that’s 6 minutes of my life I’ll never get back. I hoped for at least the sound of the gunshot as the nigger self deleted. At least the comments section have some amusing posts.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by grim1 View Post
    Shit!! I was hoping to see him off himself. Kind of a let down. But as least it won't breed anymore. To bad it didn't completely clean the nest.

Me too! I kept skipping ahead so not to listen to the bixnood from its bootlips, while hoping to see it batwing itself. Oh, well. It's gone and that's the important thing.

Comments will only be displayed by verified emails. No Spamming or Racism.
    I'm gratified to see everyone is adhering to the No Raycism rule.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

13. Likes Chimp Detester, Groid_Rage, Sandy liked this post