Close

Likes Likes:  33
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Just Another Nigger Feetsbawler...

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/former-...214412377.html

With niggers, it is ALWAYS either drugs, forcible muh-dikery, tax evasion, domestic violence, or one of many other offences. Niggers simply are incapable of doing things that are not in some way illegal. Born criminals? Absolutely. 13%=52% is the only nigger math that makes sense.

In the case of pro-sports niggers, they make more money than most but they just get stupid (they ARE niggers, so...). They have no clue what to do with the $$ that the YT owners pay them. So drugs, ho's and bitches, fancy cars, and whatever else their underdeveloped simian brain comes up with.

This ex-feetsbawler needs prison time, where it can at least be at home with those of its kind.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    As I always tell my wife, the reason is always, and never fails, is NIGGERS!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post

With niggers, it is ALWAYS either drugs, forcible muh-dikery, tax evasion, domestic violence, or one of many other offences. Niggers simply are incapable of doing things that are not in some way illegal. Born criminals? Absolutely. 13%=52% is the only nigger math that makes sense.

In the case of pro-sports niggers, they make more money than most but they just get stupid (they ARE niggers, so...). They have no clue what to do with the $$ that the YT owners pay them. So drugs, ho's and bitches, fancy cars, and whatever else their underdeveloped simian brain comes up with.

This ex-feetsbawler needs prison time, where it can at least be at home with those of its kind.
    As a number 2 pick, he probably made enough money to never have to work again…as long as he didn’t go nigger rich but we all know he did.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    As a number 2 pick, he probably made enough money to never have to work again…as long as he didn’t go nigger rich but we all know he did.
    They estimated he earned $29 million during his playing days. Imagine that. Still turns to dope dealing.

5. Likes Jim Crow, Chimp Detester, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    They estimated he earned $29 million during his playing days. Imagine that. Still turns to dope dealing.

Christ, that’s more than I will make in my lifetime. The nigger is 30, broke and in NU. Soon enough, he will be cruising in a new set of batwings to hell.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    The irresistible instinct and craving to commit crimes is in a nigger’s DNA.No matter how much money a nigger earns,the one thing you can always count on a nigger to do, is be a nigger!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post

Same SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT, different nigger!!

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    It’s called the National Felon League for a reason!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A nigger can be as rich as Coonye, Jay Z, or any other random nigger. Wealth doesn't change the fact they are just nigger rich.

If it were up to me I'd confiscate all money and property of niggers and tell them to get nigger rich elsewhere. There's nothing I can't stand than a nigger who thinks money can make them a human being.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Well dat nigga gots to paid dem ebbil YT taxes an sheet!

So you figure it made $15 million, and it's still broke.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    According to police, they subsequently found approximately 3.16 pounds of suspected crystal methamphetamine, 2.22 pounds of suspected cocaine, four grams of crack cocaine, 227 doses of suspected hydrocodone, 48 doses of suspected oxycodone, 18 doses of alprazolam and 38.89 pounds of suspected marijuana.

Police say the also found drug trafficking equipment and paraphernalia, gun magazines and ammunition and a "small amount" of cash. They estimated the value of the drugs at $120,810.
    Robinson was previously arrested alongside former Auburn teammate Quan Bray on a marijuana charge in 2020. Border Patrol agents said they found Bray and Robinson in possession of 156.9 pounds of marijuana, cash and distribution equipment at a border checkpoint in Sierra Blanca, Texas. It's not clear how or if that case was resolved for Robinson. Bray has since pleaded guilty to one charge while having another dropped and gone on to play in the CFL. Robinson was slated to become a free agent at the time of his previous arrest and hasn't played since.
    Only a nigger could get away with big drug dealing like that. The criminal justice system is so racist that if I'd been caught with 10 pounds of marijuana, I'd already be serving consecutive sentences in a nightmarish max security prison.

I admit I don't know anything about street value, but I remember co-workers talking about a blunt they were putting together for $100 an eighth. This was a long time ago. So what calculator were the cops using? The seized marijuana alone would be a lot more than $120K.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.