Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Don't Question The NewsBot
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Seattle Homeless Man Cracks Female Amazon Engineer’s Skull With a Baseball Bat

The black man attacked a Chinese woman.
    The post Seattle Homeless Man Cracks Female Amazon Engineer’s Skull With a Baseball Bat appeared first on American Renaissance.

More...

2. Likes Defund Welfare liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    One of the great laughers out there is 'Asian/Black Solidarity!!!!.... Every time a liberal squeals that, I just laugh out loud. Blacks see Asians as easy marks because they have their own businesses and carry or store a lot of cash. They're smaller in stature and generally will not put up a fight.

Talk to any Asian on the QT.. They fully understand who the enemy is... and it's ~ N I G G E R S ~

4. Likes Defund Welfare liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    One of the great laughers out there is 'Asian/Black Solidarity!!!!.... Every time a liberal squeals that, I just laugh out loud. Blacks see Asians as easy marks because they have their own businesses and carry or store a lot of cash. They're smaller in stature and generally will not put up a fight.

Talk to any Asian on the QT.. They fully understand who the enemy is... and it's ~ N I G G E R S ~
    My wife told me about the asians at the nail salon she goes to discussing how they hate niggers. Niggers get dey nails did and don’t want to pay up. They find some small thing to complain about to try and get that service for free.

6. Likes Defund Welfare liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can you imagine being a Nail Tech and having to work on those filthy nigger rat claws all day?? Think of the stench rising off those fat, unshowered ape carcasses... I think I'd rather starve than to have to deal with that shit. Or being an owner and having to deal with their thieving, lying bullshit??

8. Likes Defund Welfare liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Enjoy your niggers Seattle! After that whole Autonomous Zone nonsense I expect this kind of TNB on a daily basis.

Another big city turned into a libtard voter plantation with your criminal class being excused from evil crimes over and over and over while a few suits rake in some taxpayer paid profits at the cost of everyone’s safety.
    I don’t think this nigger will be caged for very long, he will never show an ounce of remorse for what he did and some libtard will deem him “cured” in a few years for a repeat of this crap.
    These lives really do not matter at all. They have nothing to lose or live for and as a result prison is like a vacation. He will probably get to hang out with his “homies” for a few years and talk about how much he hates Whites while he gets to do drugs and lift weights all day and probably have some gang connections when he gets out.

Those tired excuses of “the system failing him” never hold up if you could find the parents, who are always long dead or are in prison for life with no 50 year old great grandparents remaining to be their replacement guardians. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree in these cases…
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

10. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nicely stated. You craft your what you write well.. Thanks