Close

Likes Likes:  35
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Miss Teen Washington video using nig word

Miss Teen Washington video shows up of her using the nigger word.
    Now, everywhere she goes she has to grovel before the nigger gods.
    She said the nigger word. Niggers say the nigger word all the time. Niggers openly slur various humans on tee vee and nothing happens to them.

https://www.q13fox.com/news/miss-tee...ng-racial-slur

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A tipster sent FOX 13 News a video which we’ve blurred other teens and bleeped any inappropriate language.
    But why not hers? Why do the other girls receive a free pass from this news station but not her? Why do this? Were the other girls teenigs? Were they white? What makes them special that they shouldn't receive death threats as well? Why shouldn't they have their lives and futures destroyed for doing what they did? They pressured her into doing it. Why are they not condemned? What is your stance on teen suicide, Fox 13? Do you realize how much this can affect the mental well being of a teenage girl? Young girls are terribly damaged by things that wouldn't bother the more matured. Do you not care if this pushed her over the edge?

If I had a twatter or fecespook account, I would post all of the above to them since they don't have a comment section on their page. If anyone wants to, by all means, have at it.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Would Fox 13 be interested in an N-bomb filled video, of an incredibly racist NY electrician,
    driving home from a job yesterday ? Asking for a friend....

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know we're living in Clown World when the silly driveling of some moronic IG, FB, Tumblr teen makes the BIG NEWS and turns into an international incident. OH, but she said the dread N-WORD. Blab about how you hate white people, all white men should die, etc. and no one takes notice.

It's a good thing no cell phones existed when I was that age and my friends and I regularly used verboten words like (gasp!) 'nigger' and many more.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    It's a good thing no cell phones existed when I was that age and my friends and I regularly used verboten words like (gasp!) 'nigger' and many more.

I ruled out running for public office waaay before the internet when I was still in high school for all the stuff I'd already said. Even then, I knew my words would come back to haunt me and I knew damn well I wasn't going to change my ways or mince my words. I figured F'em if they can't handle the truth as I see it.

While my mouth has, on occasion, written checks that my ass couldn't cash, it hasn't gotten me killed... At least not yet, anyway.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    But why not hers? Why do the other girls receive a free pass from this news station but not her? Why do this? Were the other girls teenigs? Were they white? What makes them special that they shouldn't receive death threats as well? Why shouldn't they have their lives and futures destroyed for doing what they did? They pressured her into doing it. Why are they not condemned? What is your stance on teen suicide, Fox 13? Do you realize how much this can affect the mental well being of a teenage girl? Young girls are terribly damaged by things that wouldn't bother the more matured. Do you not care if this pushed her over the edge?

If I had a twatter or fecespook account, I would post all of the above to them since they don't have a comment section on their page. If anyone wants to, by all means, have at it.
    Oh they couldn't give two shits about that poor white girl. As long as they can virtue signal. Showing how pro-nigger they are is what's truly important. FOX News and their affiliates are just as bad as the Lib stations with their nigger love with the exception of maybe Tucker Carlson.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Would Fox 13 be interested in an N-bomb filled video, of an incredibly racist NY electrician,
    driving home from a job yesterday ? Asking for a friend....
    I WOULD! I WOULD! Post it for us, Ray!

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, cucks. Once you bleeped an blurred, you torpedoed any credibilty you may have had.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Miss Teen Washington video shows up of her using the nigger word.
    Now, everywhere she goes she has to grovel before the nigger gods.
    She said the nigger word. Niggers say the nigger word all the time. Niggers openly slur various humans on tee vee and nothing happens to them.

https://www.q13fox.com/news/miss-tee...ng-racial-slur
    If it wasn't for DOUBLE standards the left would have NO standards at all!!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Sorry, cucks. Once you bleeped an blurred, you torpedoed any credibilty you may have had.
    Being a cuck automatically removes all credibility.

Calling a nigger a nigger is no different from calling a cow a cow. It's just calling a spade a spade. No white person should ever have to apologize for saying "nigger."

12. Likes jenkemfactory, Tar Remover, Nig Zero liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Being a cuck automatically removes all credibility.

Calling a nigger a nigger is no different from calling a cow a cow. It's just calling a spade a spade. No white person should ever have to apologize for saying "nigger."
    Agreed.