Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Biden Admin to provide FREE crack pipes for niggers

Biden Admin To Fund Crack Pipe Distribution To Advance ‘Racial Equity’

The Biden administration is set to fund the distribution of crack pipes to drug addicts as part of its plan to advance "racial equity."

The $30 million grant program, which closed applications Monday and will begin in May, will provide funds to nonprofits and local governments to help make drug use safer for addicts. Included in the grant, which is overseen by the Department of Health and Human Services, are funds for "smoking kits/supplies."
    HHS said the kits aim to reduce the risk of infection when smoking substances with glass pipes, which can lead to infections through cuts and sores. Applicants for the grants are prioritized if they treat a majority of "underserved communities," including African Americans and "LGBTQ+ persons," as established under President Joe Biden's executive order on "advancing racial equity."
    https://freebeacon.com/biden-adminis...racial-equity/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Chimp Detester, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Racial equity? Yea, free crack pipes makes it about square.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Am I the only one that noticed that he did this during
    BLACK HISTREE MUMFTH???

But seriously, folks... In what state are schedule I & II drugs or street paraphernalia legal? What federal laws were overturned to make them legal? Once they are used, they are illegal in all 50 and on federal property. Biden is encouraging lawbreaking. Even pot, which several states have legalized, is still a schedule I drug.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

5. Likes Ignatow , Chimp Detester, Sandy liked this post