Close

Likes Likes:  28
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger origins - not sure where to put this.

It seems the oldest example of the nigger species - an evolutionary failure - has been discovered.

"This is a good example of what we see throughout the human fossil record — vigorous experimentation with species thrown out to succeed or fail."

The skeletons have slim, sloped shoulders and long arms (good for tree-swinging!) like a chimpanzee, but they have delicate hands like a human. The ribs are ape-like up top but human-like further down. The species likely walked upright, but not as gracefully as we do.
    This experiment would have long faded to failure if YT hadn't started feeding these proto-simians, a species unable to feed itself. Sometimes even Mother Nature makes mistakes.

A. sediba's arms appear designed for climbing, while the shape of its ribcage would have made its arms difficult to swing while walking. Yet it likely did shuffle upright, which would—in locomotive terms, at least—make it fit in somewhere between apes and early Homo species.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	niggerskeletonk.png 
Views:	41 
Size:	127.9 KB 
ID:	18821

https://www.vice.com/en/article/9aa7...e-missing-link
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did they dig up Serena Gorilliams Aunt Yetunde ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Yetunderilla.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	9.5 KB 
ID:	18823

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I once worked with a young big fat nigger at a large department store. He was gawking at a female nigger. She had her shoulders up high like typical knuckle dragging simians. The young buck told me to look at the boon's high shoulders. It said: see those shoulder up high? It means she's a strong woman.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cain slew Abel with a rock then lied to god about it.God put a black “mark of the beast” on Cain’s forehead,which eventually turned him all black.God also condemned Cain to roam the earth alone.Well,Cain eventually raped humans and created a savage demon black beast species we call the nigger!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think this is fine where it is. Niggers are a joke anyway.

Definitely, Australopithcus sediba is more ape than man, so I'd concur niggers are from this family tree. Our line came from other Australopithecine branches that became Homo erectus. That said, some ape nigger ancestors crossed the species line then and mixed with H. erectus. A. sediba became extinct. Niggers remained stuck in the H. erectus species.

What separates us modern humans from Cro-magnon and H. neanderthalis is CULTURE. We've evolved sophisticated forms of language, arts, music, writing systems. Niggers only evolved due to contact with Holocene ("recent") humans (about 50,000 years ago. Our oldest civilizations sprung only 6,000 years ago, and niggers were still in the stone-age erectus timeline.

There's NO nigger civilization to speak of. Truly. They claim Mansa Musa, Pharaohs, etc. but all are false.

There used to be an old Time-Life set of books about history. Titles were Greek civilization, Chinese civilization, Egyptian, etc. Then there was the Dark Ages, Renaissance, etc. The only nigger entry, so as not to seem racist, was "African Kingdoms". Kingdoms mean shit, they're not a defined civilization.

I fully believe they should still be called H. erectus.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Cain slew Abel with a rock then lied to god about it.God put a black “mark of the beast” on Cain’s forehead,which eventually turned him all black.God also condemned Cain to roam the earth alone.Well,Cain eventually raped humans and created a savage demon black beast species we call the nigger!
    Hahaha, this is a hilarious take although I know you were not joking.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I think this is fine where it is. Niggers are a joke anyway.

Definitely, Australopithcus sediba is more ape than man, so I'd concur niggers are from this family tree. Our line came from other Australopithecine branches that became Homo erectus. That said, some ape nigger ancestors crossed the species line then and mixed with H. erectus. A. sediba became extinct. Niggers remained stuck in the H. erectus species.

What separates us modern humans from Cro-magnon and H. neanderthalis is CULTURE. We've evolved sophisticated forms of language, arts, music, writing systems. Niggers only evolved due to contact with Holocene ("recent") humans (about 50,000 years ago. Our oldest civilizations sprung only 6,000 years ago, and niggers were still in the stone-age erectus timeline.

There's NO nigger civilization to speak of. Truly. They claim Mansa Musa, Pharaohs, etc. but all are false.

There used to be an old Time-Life set of books about history. Titles were Greek civilization, Chinese civilization, Egyptian, etc. Then there was the Dark Ages, Renaissance, etc. The only nigger entry, so as not to seem racist, was "African Kingdoms". Kingdoms mean shit, they're not a defined civilization.

I fully believe they should still be called H. erectus.
    Great minds think ALIKE!!

9. Likes Ignatow , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    It probably comes as no surprise to anyone here that I do not subscribe to the theory of evolution. That's not to say that humans do not change over multiple generations to adapt to their environments. This much is an obvious fact. We will still be human at the end of the day or the end of time unless transhumanist like Gates and others get their way.

I do subscribe to scriptural history and consider it to be an accurate account and timeline. The only problem I have is with the collected books known as the Bible and the canonization of these books. This was something done for political power and control by a select few and often corrupt men which chose to leave out certain books that they didn't agree with, change key words from their original, true interpretations and generally make the whole collection a complete unbelievable mess for the rest of us.

While the Cain theory would be a good explanation of the origin of the nigger species, it does not fly past the Noahic flood which happened in order to destroy all life except for the one righteous man Noah and his immediate family. This would mean no niggers, no descendants of Cain and no Nephilum (giants). While the giants that didn't cannibalize each other before the flood were destroyed in the flood, they reappear after the flood according to scriptural history.

But how?

Fallen angels (The sons of God as they were called) were responsible for the genetic tinkering (RNA gene therapy jabs anyone?) that resulted in the first pre-flood and the latter post-flood races of the Nephilum. This is documented in pre and post flood accounts. Goliath was one until a short Hebrew kid made him good with a rock and cut his head off. My theory is that niggers are the descendants of the second Nephilum generation mixed with humans. They were the original mudsharks and today's niggers are the result.

Before anyone says "But we didn't have that tech back then" remember that Oppenheimer himself replied to a student's question about whether or not the trinity test was the first nuclear test responded with "Yes, in the modern times." He was well aware of the The Bhagavad Gita and the fused radioactive glass fragments found in numerous deserts worldwide as well as radioactive skeletal remains all suggesting numerous weapons up to hundreds of times more powerful than Hiroshima/Nagasaki. This is just one reason that I don't subscribe to the thinking that mankind has never had the level of technology that we have today. It may have even surpassed today's tech in many respects according to numerous other artifacts found recently that do not fit the normally accepted version of world history. Google Glen Rose Texas fossil records for starters.

Of course, that's just my take on it. I don't expect to be agreed with. Most people don't on many, if not most of my opinions. Don't worry, I'm used to it and won't be offended no matter how crazy you think I am so feel free to let me have it.

As for that skeleton, it was a fat pygmy nigger monkey hybrid that ate too much Kentucky Fried Pterodactyl.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    So either way we look at life, be it through evolution or creation the nigger is a genetic defect beast put on mankind as a curse.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

13. Likes tweakstick, Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Not completely joking,but adding a little extra to the story I was told when I attended catholic school.Cain murdered his own brother,then told god he dindonuffin! Typical nigger behavior.So,he could’ve very well been the first nigger!

15. Likes tweakstick liked this post