Close

Likes Likes:  108
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Nicole B Simpson was the best before-after.
    I don't believe that that is actually Elin Nordegren. That looks like Axel Rose!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    The famous Don Juan, if I am not mistaken was some kind of suave, ladies man. It makes perfect sense that niggers would name their kid this. He gon be a ladies man n sheeeit and gits all dat muh poosy.

Yes, Don Juan was a suave ladies man, a Spaniard who devoted his life to seducing women. I guess this nigger Don' Juan's idea of seduction is giving his shark a shiner.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DONJUAN-superJumbo.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	352.5 KB 
ID:	18835
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    She should’ve batwinged the nigg before she slept w/it!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Yes, Don Juan was a suave ladies man, a Spaniard who devoted his life to seducing women. I guess this nigger Don' Juan's idea of seduction is giving his shark a shiner.

Nice work Diva. I know you created that.

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

hahaha Don’Juan swoops in on a curtain with his iron cutlass and slays a white family. In a bout of passion, he slugs the white mother in the mouth and generously applies the muh dikk. It’s nigger shakespeare.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

The legend of Don Juan was a work of a Spanish friar in the mid-1500s, Tirso de Molina. It was based on some loose Spanish noblemen who made it a sport to seduce and conquer women, no matter the status, looks, body type, height, etc., through all kinds of ways, deception, falsity, and, when those didn't work, muhdikk. Didn't matter if the woman was married. In the end of the tale, Don Juan went to hell for his perfidy. A morality play for that time period. The original title was El Burlador de Sevilla, or The Trickster, Deceiver, etc. of Seville.

This was the basis of the opera Don Giovanni by WA Mozart. Opera begins with an attempted rape, then murder. You can say that Don Juan can be a sophisticated nigger in actions.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who knows? For sure it's a nigger!

These burners remind me of Before/After pics of meth addicts, showing just how bedding niggers is just as detrimental to your health and looks.
    Tru Dat!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Not a guy but that gun has the same "looks at me" factor as a gold-plated Desert Eagle. For some people (and all niggers), the "looks at me" factor is more important than practicality when it comes to a firearm.
    Like this classic of TNB? That nigger was building the ultimate weapon!

Name:	stupid-gun-selfie.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	28.5 KB 
ID:	18857
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes Anastasia liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPat View Post
    Geez, it's like a nigger sucked the soul and beauty of what once was a pretty lady into a deformed and corrupted individual.
    She might have been pretty before, but you see how terrible she looks now? A lot's in the eyes. There's nothing left behind them, no humanity at all.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

12. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    The legend of Don Juan was a work of a Spanish friar in the mid-1500s, Tirso de Molina. It was based on some loose Spanish noblemen who made it a sport to seduce and conquer women, no matter the status, looks, body type, height, etc., through all kinds of ways, deception, falsity, and, when those didn't work, muhdikk. Didn't matter if the woman was married. In the end of the tale, Don Juan went to hell for his perfidy. A morality play for that time period. The original title was El Burlador de Sevilla, or The Trickster, Deceiver, etc. of Seville.

This was the basis of the opera Don Giovanni by WA Mozart. Opera begins with an attempted rape, then murder. You can say that Don Juan can be a sophisticated nigger in actions.
    I've never seen the opera in person and have never been able to listen to all of it in a single sitting. The music and libretto are very intense, and it's the version of the story that takes Don Juan to a distasteful level, for me. The most horrific version, however, was Peter Sellers (a theater director, not the actor) niggerfying it, I think in the 1990s or late 1980s. He put twin niggerbucks in the role of Giovanni and Leporello, and I remember how it opened with Leporello whining he wishes could be "the boss." I'm serious, that was the subtitle. Then it switched to Don Giovanni forcibly muh dikking a woman in an alley. Sandman Sr. and I couldn't change the channel fast enough once we recovered from the shock.

I've read Byron's poem, and there was a really fun Don Juan movie, starring Errol Flynn and his frequent Alan Hale. Then there's the Johnny Depp movie, which I really liked ever since it came out. I didn't care at all for his initial seduction of a married woman, but by the end, it turns out as just one of his fantasies.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Like this classic of TNB? That nigger was building the ultimate weapon!

Name:	stupid-gun-selfie.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	28.5 KB 
ID:	18857
    That picture is what room temperature IQ looks like (in Celsius).

15. Likes Sandy liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12