Close

Likes Likes:  108
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Mudshark batwings her nigger, DON' JUAN!

In a rare and stunning turnaround:

Stephanie Louise Clark, 31, was convicted Thursday for killing her boyfriend Don’Juan Tymone Butler, 30, said the Hennepin County Attorney’s Office.
    The 22 double-barrel action ran out of bullets, so she grabbed the 380 revolver and shot Victim in the head. Defendant said she, “wanted him to stop talking,” so she shot him in the head.
    Probably the only way to make a nigger stop flapping his bootlips. "Shut up, nigger!"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DonJuantheNigger4321590263.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	575.0 KB 
ID:	18819

https://lawandcrime.com/crime/hes-de...-said-hit-her/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diva, ya beat me to this one. I was just going to post. Sadly the burner got a 25 year scholarship to NU for a righteous bat winging.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Diva, ya beat me to this one. I was just going to post. Sadly the burner got a 25 year scholarship to NU for a righteous bat winging.
    Sadly? I call it a win/win! This will keep the burner from making future felon half breeds. The only thing better could have been her removal from the gene pool in a monkeymurder/suicide as well for being so stupid as to lie down with a nigger. Her life was nonredeemable at that point anyway.

As if proving her stupidity by burning coal wasn't enough, she talked to the police after being informed of her Miranda rights. All she had to do was scream abuse and trauma to her lawyer and she could have walked with as little as an excessive force or manslaughter.

I thought that the story had a wording or typo problem in it so I had to look this one up:

https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/f...thunderstruck/
    This just screams nigger pawgun. Any gun guys out there that can shed some light on why this would be preferred over a .38?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Sadly? I call it a win/win! This will keep the burner from making future felon half breeds. The only thing better could have been her removal from the gene pool in a monkeymurder/suicide as well for being so stupid as to lie down with a nigger. Her life was nonredeemable at that point anyway.

As if proving her stupidity by burning coal wasn't enough, she talked to the police after being informed of her Miranda rights. All she had to do was scream abuse and trauma to her lawyer and she could have walked with as little as an excessive force or manslaughter.

I thought that the story had a wording or typo problem in it so I had to look this one up:

This just screams nigger pawgun. Any gun guys out there that can shed some light on why this would be preferred over a .38?
    I doubt that. She's white. She killed a nigger. Nothing more is necessary to know. No way was she going to get away with it the way niggers do when they kill YT.

Not even Gail Steinberg will help her, since she only bails out murderous "POC".

R.I.P. Don'Juan. Too bad you'll never have the chance to reach your full potential.

As for the burner: Like so many before her, she really wanted a nigger, and she got one. The only twist is that she survived and the nog didn't.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Not a guy but that gun has the same "looks at me" factor as a gold-plated Desert Eagle. For some people (and all niggers), the "looks at me" factor is more important than practicality when it comes to a firearm.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Agreed. By “sadly” I meant the same things you stated. If she kept he mouth shut and lawyered up immediately, she could have had a better outcome. At least the nigger is now in DNS and she avoided the mud shark mortuary.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I doubt that. She's white. She killed a nigger. Nothing more is necessary to know. No way was she going to get away with it the way niggers do when they kill YT.

Not even Gail Steinberg will help her, since she only bails out murderous "POC".

R.I.P. Don'Juan. Too bad you'll never have the chance to reach your full potential.

As for the burner: Like so many before her, she really wanted a nigger, and she got one. The only twist is that she survived and the nog didn't.
    Good point. I don't know why I didn't consider that. Meanwhile, Mary Winkler shot her preacher husband in the back with a shotgun while he slept and spent 7 months in jail for murder reduced to involuntary manslaughter because he allegedly made her wear a slutty outfit for sex. Gasp said the jury!

Truth is he verbally corrected her for falling for the niggergerian prince scam and lost the family savings.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good point. I don't know why I didn't consider that. Meanwhile, Mary Winkler shot her preacher husband in the back with a shotgun while he slept and spent 7 months in jail for murder reduced to involuntary manslaughter because he allegedly made her wear a slutty outfit for sex. Gasp said the jury!

Truth is he verbally corrected her for falling for the niggergerian prince scam and lost the family savings.
    Oh, well. A YT woman shoots her man in the back and can still claim self-defense. YT men (if heterosexual) are garbage and they should all die, even if only for criticism! It's a fact. So he forced her to wear slutty shoes, but didn't punish her for giving all their money to a nigger?

I can think of a lot of stories where women can get away with killing their partners, as long as the men are white. Kill your pet nigger - off to the slammer for decades with you!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    OMG, a band called "The Drive-by Truckers" wrote a song about this, called, "The Wig he Made her Wear."

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That things name was Don Juan? With a name like that one might confuse him for a hispanic but he definitely isn't welcome with us hispanics as he is a nigger. We don't associate ourselves with their kind.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPat View Post
    That things name was Don Juan? With a name like that one might confuse him for a hispanic but he definitely isn't welcome with us hispanics as he is a nigger. We don't associate ourselves with their kind.

Yes, but note the "sky comma" (niggers don't know the meaning of apostrophes) the mammy put in to make sure everyone knew he was a nigger: Don'Juan.

A nigger named Don Juan! That would make a good song title.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, but note the "sky comma" (niggers don't know the meaning of apostrophes) the mammy put in to make sure everyone knew he was a nigger: Don'Juan.

A nigger named Don Juan! That would make a good song title.
    The famous Don Juan, if I am not mistaken was some kind of suave, ladies man. It makes perfect sense that niggers would name their kid this. He gon be a ladies man n sheeeit and gits all dat muh poosy.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This mudshark has the look of early stages of drug use/mental illness so typical of coalburning.

A few more years and she would look like this burner.

Coalburning is a disease. One that destroys mind and body. And it doesn't matter if the burner is a celeb or just a drug addled bum, the end result is always the same.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That would be the most reasonable explanation. Niggers would name their useless spawn whatever they can to let everyone know "thay iz speshul n shiet". If they make up bullshit all the time that they were "kangs", have "royal ancestry" or whatever laughable and pitiful excuse to seem important and whatnot, then what is stopping them from injecting that stupidity when naming their unwanted turdlets?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Geez, it's like a nigger sucked the soul and beauty of what once was a pretty lady into a deformed and corrupted individual.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    This mudshark has the look of early stages of drug use/mental illness so typical of coalburning.

A few more years and she would look like this burner.

Coalburning is a disease. One that destroys mind and body. And it doesn't matter if the burner is a celeb or just a drug addled bum, the end result is always the same.
    Nicole B Simpson was the best before-after.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Probably the only way to make a nigger stop flapping his bootlips. "Shut up, nigger!"

It beez a spigger n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!! Puerto Ricoon or Dominicoon?!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    It beez a spigger n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!! Puerto Ricoon or Dominicoon?!

Who knows? For sure it's a nigger!

These burners remind me of Before/After pics of meth addicts, showing just how bedding niggers is just as detrimental to your health and looks.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thing looks like a malfunction ready to happen. That bitch could've saved a bunch of ammunition if she'd of just used a 38 in the first place.

22. Likes IseDaDiva, tweakstick, Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh the standard photo of "Don' Juan" floating in realm of the heavens.

24. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast