Close

Likes Likes:  62
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

22 year old burner with 3 sproglets finally retired from being a niglet incubator permanently

West St. Paul coon sentenced after killing mudshark in front of 3 sproglets

A coon who was arrested following the late-2020 slaying of a West St. Paul mudshark will spend more than 30 years behind bars.
    Mudshark's gun memorial page.
    As they investigated, the officers heard a gunshot and soon discovered Koffi-n'guessan lying on the ground with an apparent gunshot wound to the head. They also saw a man "later identified as Buford running through the parking lot."

According to prosecutors, the officers then heard a woman screaming. The sound led them to a woman — identified only as "Victim 2" in court documents — standing outside her car with two of her three sons, one an infant, the other seven years old.

Her eldest son, a 12-year-old, was inside the car with Buford. He was arrested "without incident."
    How the hell does a 22 year old have a 12 year old son?
    This career niglet incubator had a nigger name because she was previously married to a nigger, too. Disgusting.

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...ront-of-3-kids
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Deadpool

But the 3 sprogs were unhurt!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mudshark_deleter.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	18838
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    West St. Paul coon sentenced after killing mudshark in front of 3 sproglets

Mudshark's gun memorial page.

How the hell does a 22 year old have a 12 year old son?
    This career niglet incubator had a nigger name because she was previously married to a nigger, too. Disgusting.
    https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...ront-of-3-kids
    No way did she have a 12-year-old bucklet at 22. Even niggers rarely shit out niglets at 10 years old. Must be the droppings of her first buck who of course, abandoned it. How she survived the Africoon she originally rutted with is a mystery. Oh, well - her second nigger deleted her so it's all good.

True Romance between a knuckle-walking, 50-IQ, sub-simian and a fat slut. Just look at this beast the burner wanted to get down and dirty with. It makes my head spin. I cannot comprehend it!

Name:	R5uqcH4.png 
Views:	104 
Size:	284.8 KB 
ID:	18899
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some people are just heartless.

Name:  mudshark memorial.jpg
Views: 871
Size:  166.7 KB

I can't believe I made it past the mods.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 02-20-2022 at 07:59 AM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

Awesome Tweak....made my day
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Magic Nigger Rashad liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Did you write "Toll paid" or was that me?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Magic Nigger Rashad liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Did you write "Toll paid" or was that me?
    It was there when I got there so you beat me to it!

Too bad others are on to us now and it's all been removed except for the floral arrangement jab. They haven't figured that out out yet I guess.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No way did she have a 12-year-old bucklet at 22. Even niggers rarely shit out niglets at 10 years old. Must be the droppings of her first buck who of course, abandoned it. How she survived the Africoon she originally rutted with is a mystery. Oh, well - her second nigger deleted her so it's all good.

True Romance between a knuckle-walking, 50-IQ, sub-simian and a fat slut. Just look at this beast the burner wanted to get down and dirty with. It makes my head spin. I cannot comprehend it!

Name:	R5uqcH4.png 
Views:	104 
Size:	284.8 KB 
ID:	18899
    A female may be plump and homely looking, but that's just life. Not all are gorgeous. BUT that's no excuse to choose a simian for companionship, marriage, or procreation. The latter is just miscegenation and beastiality. Thus, I applaud the plain females who partner with other decent humans, or just decide to stay single. Such decent females know deep down it's better to be alone than be with a nigger, even if it gives them attention, gifts, and dinners. They know their morality and integrity is to be reserved for their own kind.

Conversely, a woman may be blessed with gorgeous looks, but still think they are so modern that an ape is a worthy partner...that's the worst kind. They should be required to have CB or MS permanently tattooed on their foreheads.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    A female may be plump and homely looking, but that's just life. Not all are gorgeous. BUT that's no excuse to choose a simian for companionship, marriage, or procreation. The latter is just miscegenation and beastiality. Thus, I applaud the plain females who partner with other decent humans, or just decide to stay single. Such decent females know deep down it's better to be alone than be with a nigger, even if it gives them attention, gifts, and dinners. They know their morality and integrity is to be reserved for their own kind.

Conversely, a woman may be blessed with gorgeous looks, but still think they are so modern that an ape is a worthy partner...that's the worst kind. They should be required to have CB or MS permanently tattooed on their foreheads.
    Exactly. You needn't be a beauty queen to be a decent human being with self-respect. There's nothing wrong with this woman's looks but the fact that she sought out and CHOSE to bed down with the most vile specimens of niggerness she chould find makes her repulsive and she would be repulsive no matter how beautiful she was. I would never think "fat slut" if she had been with a nice partner of her own species, which she could have had. Her depravity is disgusting.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No loss! and I’m sure the mud sharks family is relieved to have it gone! I know I would! When it comes to mudsharks, that is better!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    No loss! and I’m sure the mud sharks family is relieved to have it gone! I know I would! When it comes to mudsharks, that is better!
    Sadly, I must agree. Imagine having a nice Christmas dinner and a member of your family arrives at your home with that jungle beast pictured above? No thanks.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Sadly, I must agree. Imagine having a nice Christmas dinner and a member of your family arrives at your home with that jungle beast pictured above? No thanks.
    I can only imagine that it must be like watching a family member die from a wasting cancer. You know they're dead, it's just a matter of time. Finally, after the years of suffering, heartache and embarrassment, the family can have some closure. They can now, at long last, go out public again and show their faces as a complete family. They can sit down for a nice, peaceful, nigger free dinner and remember the good times from back before she traded her humanity and soul for a roll in the hay with the barn animals.

Or maybe they're all burners and drillers themselves. In which case, hopefully they'll all get botulism from the rancid food or hepatitis from the niggers spitting in the all your fat ass can eat bar at the sizzler and die as well.

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Magic Nigger Rashad liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can only imagine that it must be like watching a family member die from a wasting cancer. You know they're dead, it's just a matter of time. Finally, after the years of suffering, heartache and embarrassment, the family can have some closure. They can now, at long last, go out public again and show their faces as a complete family. They can sit down for a nice, peaceful, nigger free dinner and remember the good times from back before she traded her humanity and soul for a roll in the hay with the barn animals.

Or maybe they're all burners and drillers themselves. In which case, hopefully they'll all get botulism from the rancid food or hepatitis from the niggers spitting in the all your fat ass can eat bar at the sizzler and die as well.
    I know what that's like, and I know how I would feel if my beautiful niece hooked up with a filthy savage. I would be on edge all the time, waiting for the news that her nigger beat or choked her to death and/or set her on fire. I would know it was coming, but the "when" would be the hard part. The part I can't picture is having that Sub-Saharan Africoon at my table, stinking up my dining room.

Just look at the big smug "F-U" smile on that burner's face. "Look at me with my nigger! I'm so trendy, so cool, and liberal that I fornicate only with sub-simian beasts and I dare you to say anything about it, you raycists!"

Okay, we concede. You win. You wanted only feral niggers and you got exactly that. Good for you.

It's hard not to feel she got what she deserved. She ranted about poor St. George's "murder" on FB. The whore was so proud of being injected with nigger venom and squatting and shitting out a hideous niglet hybrid. Yeah, that's some big accomplishment.

Name:	mudsharklauren Facebook.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	681.0 KB 
ID:	18918

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I once had Thanksgiving dinner with a mudshark's nigger. My wife and I were invited to the sister of my wife's sister in law. Then the burner, another sister, walked in. Everyone was silent. Thankfully, there were no chimpouts that day. Everyone was just shocked.

The funny thing was, my wife's sister in law (and by extension also my sister in law) was always ranting about Rush and Hannity. She was complaining she once got hired at the post office, then when they saw she was white, said there was a mistake. Her last name is Jackson, so they thought she was black.

I have another story of another filthy burner but I'll save that for another day.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

18. Likes IseDaDiva, Magic Nigger Rashad liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I couldn’t even imagine that happening. First of all no one in my family is a mudshark. Second of all, with all the weapons and ammunition I have and I get for Christmas, I really don’t think anyone would have the courage to walk in my home with a nigger.
    Mudsharks usually get abandoned by their family and friends. And all they have is the nigger,who takes advantage of the situation by controling and abusing the nasty hoe. And when she wants to leave, death by nigger occurs.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I’ve had a family member die of cancer. I spent a lot of quality time with them,gave them love,comforted them and felt their pain till the end. With a mud shark, I would disown them,dog them and pray for their death!

21. Likes IseDaDiva, tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    comments have been Chimpout moderated again

https://gunmemorial.org/2020/09/04/l...koffi-nguessan

23. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

25. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    comments have been Chimpout moderated again

https://gunmemorial.org/2020/09/04/l...koffi-nguessan
    That they have. Looks like they got got tired of our contributions.

27. Likes CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post

3500$ when they were hoping for a big lottery win. I guess even the libtards (and I bet all the donations were from YT SJWs and nigger-lovers) are fed up enriching the families of deleted burners and rewarding this deviant behavior.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast