Close

Likes Likes:  47
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

My co-worker the coalburner

I don't hold looks against a person, unless it's because the person is unhygienic and otherwise doesn't take care of himself/herself. So when the first Zoom meetings showed me how Photoshopped my new co-worker's corporate photo is, no biggie to me. She looks a lot like Joe Pesci in the JFK movie, with those huge eyebrows, only fatter. I think she must have her eyebrows threaded into those shapes almost like yin and yang, but still, I'm a live and let live person.

Until yesterday, we'd only seen each other in Zoom meetings. Then I had reason to go into the office, and not only does she have "Black Lives Matter" and "Black History Month" crap all over the already small wall of her mini office, she has fambly photos: she and her niglet! Lots of pictures, and not surprisingly, not a buck in sight.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I don't hold looks against a person, unless it's because the person is unhygienic and otherwise doesn't take care of himself/herself. So when the first Zoom meetings showed me how Photoshopped my new co-worker's corporate photo is, no biggie to me. She looks a lot like Joe Pesci in the JFK movie, with those huge eyebrows, only fatter. I think she must have her eyebrows threaded into those shapes almost like yin and yang, but still, I'm a live and let live person.

Until yesterday, we'd only seen each other in Zoom meetings. Then I had reason to go into the office, and not only does she have "Black Lives Matter" and "Black History Month" crap all over the already small wall of her mini office, she has fambly photos: she and her niglet! Lots of pictures, and not surprisingly, not a buck in sight.
    In NY, she would henceforth be known as Joe Pesci, once your observation was made. Back in the day,
    unattractive women would relegate themselves to whatever occupation, in order to support themselves,
    and having children was not part of the equation. But now that mudsharking is acceptable, niggers will
    step right up and impregnate even the most hideous white women, and degrade the evolution of humankind,
    while creating dangerous sub-human admixtures. Unfortunately, in the corporate world, Ms. Pesci will get
    brownie points for being a race traitor, and could end up as your boss. The funny thing is, these PC
    promotions of incompetents are not tolerated by the best and brightest, and often lead to mutinies,
    followed by a mass exodus of talent. The idiots responsible for the hemorrhage then get canned,
    or used to at least. I don't regret being self employed, when I hear about this shit.

a

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You should do as their niglet's father and run away.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    DANGER WILL ROBINSON!

Have nothing to do with this beast other than the absolute minimum required to do your job. Do not even speak to her outside of the most brief of greetings. She will sense your disgust for her and will be looking for a reason to cause you problems. Document every encounter and try to make sure any dealings with her are witnessed by a third party. Avoid her office space as long as possible and don't step into her stall without one.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You should have asked her if she was in the peace corp back in the late '60s?

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    DANGER WILL ROBINSON!

Have nothing to do with this beast other than the absolute minimum required to do your job. Avoid her office space as long as possible and don't step into her stall without one.
    I used to take care of a friend's horse, when he was out of town. Ginger was a large mare, and there was a sign posted,
    on her corral - Danger, do not approach horse. The door to her stall said Stay Out. That old biddy would bite you, and she
    once squished me up against the wire fencing so hard I had grid lines on half my body. In any case, she was less dangerous
    than Ms. Joe Pesci.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your "coalworker"! Squirt contact cement into her door knob.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    DANGER WILL ROBINSON!

Have nothing to do with this beast other than the absolute minimum required to do your job. Do not even speak to her outside of the most brief of greetings. She will sense your disgust for her and will be looking for a reason to cause you problems. Document every encounter and try to make sure any dealings with her are witnessed by a third party. Avoid her office space as long as possible and don't step into her stall without one.
    ^^^^^ THIS^^^^^ Right fuckin' here. FOLLOW that advice.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    This bitch is dead already, but just doesn't know it.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    DANGER WILL ROBINSON!

I'm already doing that with everyone. This is not the wokest company in the world, but it's bad enough as the second wokest company I've ever worked for. So I'm trusting no one, and not talking to anyone outside of the job.

At the wokest company I worked for, there were a few niggers over the years who literally listened to every conversation they could, to bank anything that was said and use it later to backstab. I was lucky to be warned about one when I was new. Coalburner/SJW types are just as bad.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.