Close

Likes Likes:  54
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Just another human fed up with these feral beasts

Significantly smaller brain cases, greatly reduced frontal lobe, 20 percent denser bone mass, counter-rotated hips, ellipsoid shaped hair (fir?), and 25 percent greater levels of testosterone. In fact, the females have testosterone levels often approaching that of many white males... The upshot: niggers have gasoline running through their veins coupled with a brain patently unable to control the volatile mix. Most importantly, these animals are patently different than us.

I, for one, am sick to death of them and more sick of listening to Whites defend them - Whites who should know better...

Looking forward to some good laughs, making new friends, the open and free exchange of ideas and, really, stress relief. Dealing with them is no easy trick!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Kag! It sounds like you will fit in well here. You have to laugh at the expense of niggers because getting angry is just useless at this point.

3. Likes Kagman, Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Significantly smaller brain cases, greatly reduced frontal lobe, 20 percent denser bone mass, counter-rotated hips, ellipsoid shaped hair (fir?), and 25 percent greater levels of testosterone. In fact, the females have testosterone levels often approaching that of many white males... The upshot: niggers have gasoline running through their veins coupled with a brain patently unable to control the volatile mix. Most importantly, these animals are patently different than us.

I, for one, am sick to death of them and more sick of listening to Whites defend them - Whites who should know better...

Looking forward to some good laughs, making new friends, the open and free exchange of ideas and, really, stress relief. Dealing with them is no easy trick!
    Welcome!! You will LOVE it here!! Now start BASHING niggers!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Excellent. You sound like a true Niggerologist.

Welcome!!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Kagman, Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    I came of age near New York Shiity during the Crack Wars of the 80's . Communities like Jamaica and Hollis were absolute war zones. And from where we lived you could sometimes hear the gun fire and sirens. I've lived and worked all over the world from Alaska to the equatorial Pacific and there's one constant. Niggers are always trouble. Where ever they are found in significant numbers, there's chaos

Liberals are stupid, denying liars but this is so crystal clear that even they should at least acknowledge the truth... They don't.. And when the dysfunction is so great that the shit storm cannot be denied they use one or both of the following liberal constructs... First: 'Whitey Did It'... Yep, Humans are responsible for chaos niggers and niggers alone cause... Second... NO!! There is NO PROBLEM... Merely pointing out the shitstorm that is Black America is a lie! The concept of Cultural Relativism demands that nigger-caused damage and dysfunction is NOT damage and NOT dysfunction... Their 'life style' is equivalent to that of humans... Regardless of the reduction in life expectancy and regardless to the obvious chaos found in nigger communiities... It's just like us.... Yep, niggers banging on trees (or each other) with sticks during the 1600's is EXACTLY the same as Beethoven's symphonies. That's liberalism for ya...

It's where the concept of 'Vibrant Communities' has its roots. It's not dismally failing schools... It's not that their communities look like Dresden-After-The-Bombing... NOPE... their roiling shitstorm.. the shitstorm THEY CREATE is exactly the same as where humans live...

Patent fucking insanity...

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Welcome Kag! It sounds like you will fit in well here. You have to laugh at the expense of niggers because getting angry is just useless at this point.
    Yeah... The advice is sound. All too often I find myself getting wrapped around the axel thinking of these feral beasts. They're literally destroying our country - and all of western civilization, for that matter. 'Deep breath', I need to tell myself....

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4d7dir.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	45.6 KB 
ID:	18820
    Welcome aboard Kagman! Enjoy the site and fire at will.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Kagman.

Listening to classical music from the 1400s, it becomes clear niggers are not of our species.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah... The advice is sound. All too often I find myself getting wrapped around the axel thinking of these feral beasts. They're literally destroying our country - and all of western civilization, for that matter. 'Deep breath', I need to tell myself....
    Trust me, I still get very pissed off when I hear their nonsense daily. Some of the guys on this site are hilarious with their word smithing. Ahmad Arbery day is a thing. Nothing pisses me off more. This was a useless nigger that the world is better off without, yet he gets a day named after him because evil whitey killed him. They kill nearly 3 times the white people every year than the opposite despite comprising 13% of the population mind you, yet when whitey batwings one, it is all we hear about.

12. Likes Kagman, Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome! I believe that the only thing worse than a nigger is someone who enables them or props them up for political and financial gain.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

14. Likes Kagman, Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Kagman! BASH those apes!

16. Likes Ignatow , Chimp Detester, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to these awesome forums, most-honorable nigger-detesting Kagman! And never forget the wise words of the great and famous (yet humble and unconceited) Chimp Detester:

Black lives = Fecal matter.

18. Likes Kagman, Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You came to the right place. There aren't any stupid nigger defenders here, you can freely say what you want about them with no limp wrist asshole trying to "cancel" you on twatter. Enjoy the unlimited freedom.

20. Likes Chimp Detester, Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m sick of enablers as much as the niggers, also.
    Their mindset will never allow them to realize that their low natural IQs result in them not being able to function equally in the First World. Because they can’t fix it, they just artificially give them perks to try to even the field out only just furthering their reliance on handicaps. Every time they’re reminded they can’t keep up, it causes them to lash out in anger and frustration.
    A little off topic but there really is a lot you can take in from the concept of the “Prime Directive” in Star Trek.
    Third World needs to become the First World on its own before it can be allowed to interact with any First World societies.

Times can feel grim lately, but keep avoiding the groid. They get Darwin awards at light speed and you can laugh at them.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

22. Likes Kagman, tweakstick, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome!!!
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

24. Likes Tar Remover, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eventually,all senible self respecting humans come to the realization that all niggers are wothless useless dumb ass pieces of shit! I’m glad my father taught me that before I entered grade school. I’ve been hating the fucking primate bastards since I was a toddler!

26. Likes Tar Remover, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are always trouble. Where ever they are found in significant numbers, there's chaos
    You're going to fit in great ! Welcome to the birthplace of sanity, Chimpout !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

28. Likes Kagman liked this post