Close

Likes Likes:  16
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

After Javeir eats a lead sandwich, his mammy puts up sign begging dindus to stop capping each other

Mom who lost son to gun violence puts 'Teach your son not to kill my son' sign in yard

Great White sharks eat baby harp seals, beavers build dams and dindus shoot each other. It's just habitual and natural
    It's been two months since Jackie Randolph's son, Javeir, died in front of her.

Her 16-year-old child was shot in October on Jonathan Avenue in Evanston while walking to a store.
    "That's all he was. My son was just a kid. He was so young. He was just a kid," Randolph said looking at one of his pictures.

Outside of her home sits a yellow yard sign that reads, "Teach your son not to kill my son. I already taught mine not to kill yours."

Her heart skipped a beat when she first saw the message on the sign. She immediately wanted one in her yard because the bold words weren't something that could easily be ignored.

"I want people to see it, really see it. So many Black kids, they were just kids. They have died," Randolph said. " It has to stop."
    Make it illegal for niggers to own guns with a mandatory life sentence for any nigger caught with one. That would be a good start.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...ds/8856348002/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice job niggers!Keep killing yourselves.This is ggreat!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Make it illegal for niggers to own guns with a mandatory life sentence for any nigger caught with one. That would be a good start.

We tried that route once before. It quickly changed into gun control for law abiding citizens. We can't have discrimination, now can we?!

We should have made owning or feeding niggers illegal instead. Too little, too late now.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's a good yard sign suggestion --> It's great when niggers get batwings, before they have a chance to reproduce.

5. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No, dumb nigger bitch. A copper jacketed piece of lead taught your son not to kill their sons. And it was a good teacher!

7. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post