Close

Likes Likes:  44
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

BREAKING: "Celebrity" nigger Columbus Short arrested for beatin' on his mudshark

Columbus Short, 'Scandal' Star, Arrested for Domestic Violence

Former Scandal star Columbus Short was arrested for domestic violence in California on Feb. 2 after an argument with his wife, Aida Abramyan-Short, turned violent. Short, 39, was previously arrested for domestic violence in 2018 and spent about a month in prison. He was also arrested after a 2014 bar fight.
    For those of you who don't know, Scandal was a retarded dumb ass nigger show about a magic she boon who's smarter than everyone else, including the POTUS. It was written by a fat, untalented magic she boon named Shonda Rhimes. I tried to watch the pilot once, but it was so friggin' retarded and stupid I couldn't get past the first 15 minutes it's so chock full of pro-liberal and pro-nigger propaganda. I bet Michimp Obongo and Hillary get together and jerk off together to episodes it's so unbelievably bad.

Short's latest legal trouble started when police were called to a home in the San Fernando Valley at around 10:30 p.m. on Feb. 2, law enforcement sources told TMZ. When police arrived, Short told officers his wife punched him, but he had no visible marks. Police said they spoke with Abramyan-Short and noticed she suffered a minor injury, which did not require medical attention.
    One of these days maybe we'll get lucky and his burner will make it to our Mudshark Mortuary. Looks this is an ongoing saga that has yet to reach fruition.

Short was arrested for felony domestic violence because of the injury. He was in custody for about 12 hours before he posted a $50,000 bond.
    Few things worse than a magic nigger with money.

The actor has not been charged yet. He has not commented on the situation, but he did post a quote from 1 Corinthians on Sunday. "Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training," the quote reads. "They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever." In his caption, Short included the hashtag "levitating 2022."
    Using every available brain cell in his chimp like mind, the magic nigger apparently attempts Dime Store Philosophy. The Bible Quote was nice tho. If he really wants a "crown that will last forever" he should aspire to batwings.

https://archive.is/6s9Wi
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    was previously arrested for domestic violence in 2018 and spent about a month in prison.
    That must have been some hoe beat-down for a nigga to spend all that time in prison. Usually, even for murder, they walk away on bail for a few dollas.

The only name I"ve ever heard is this Shonda Rimes. Amazing how despite the terrible deprivations niggers suffer at the hands of rayciss YT, they still manage to get enough to acquire double and triple chins.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shonda Rhimes - Google Search.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	474.6 KB 
ID:	18797
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    If he really wants a "crown that will last forever" he should aspire to batwings.

Hopefully, he will off his burner and then he can have this crown. It's effects last forever, anyway...

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Columbus Short, 'Scandal' Star, Arrested for Domestic Violence

For those of you who don't know, Scandal was a retarded dumb ass nigger show about a magic she boon who's smarter than everyone else, including the POTUS. It was written by a fat, untalented magic she boon named Shonda Rhimes. I tried to watch the pilot once, but it was so friggin' retarded and stupid I couldn't get past the first 15 minutes it's so chock full of pro-liberal and pro-nigger propaganda. I bet Michimp Obongo and Hillary get together and jerk off together to episodes it's so unbelievably bad.

One of these days maybe we'll get lucky and his burner will make it to our Mudshark Mortuary. Looks this is an ongoing saga that has yet to reach fruition.

Few things worse than a magic nigger with money.

Using every available brain cell in his chimp like mind, the magic nigger apparently attempts Dime Store Philosophy. The Bible Quote was nice tho. If he really wants a "crown that will last forever" he should aspire to batwings.

https://archive.is/6s9Wi
    Bat Fairy is about to schedule an appointment!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    That must have been some hoe beat-down for a nigga to spend all that time in prison. Usually, even for murder, they walk away on bail for a few dollas.

The only name I"ve ever heard is this Shonda Rimes. Amazing how despite the terrible deprivations niggers suffer at the hands of rayciss YT, they still manage to get enough to acquire double and triple chins.

Name:	Shonda Rhimes - Google Search.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	474.6 KB 
ID:	18797
    Dey beez buyin' poto house steaks n' lobstah wif dey EBT cards n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    True to form, a relative of the Kardashians, mudshark Abramian miscegenates with a nigger.

The influence of the Kartrashian clan continues to infect the Armenian community. Lots of coal burning, oil drilling, ugly mongrel making. Their kind was one of the earliest Christians. But what part of "man should not lie down with beast" don't they get?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

7. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd rather see the waste the nog.i

9. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Hopefully, he will off his burner and then he can have this crown. It's effects last forever, anyway...

Well, they all do believe themselves to be royalty. He could be kang of da letric chur n sheeeit.

11. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester, Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another Coaldashian. No batwings? Oh well...... Maybe next time.

13. Likes Chimp Detester, Ignatow , Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully this vile race-traitor coal-burning whore will will reach the desired batwing status soon...

Name:	Coal-burner-002.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	18825

15. Likes Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    These stupid coalburners must really want to off themselves so badly don't they? If killing themselves is what they're after, why not do it a more suitable way instead of dooming us all with yet another nappy haired devil this country has to look after.