Close

Likes Likes:  29
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"Uhh Kint Breaves!" Mom & daughter she-grillas come together in 'prayer' with one dying of suffocation

This is not what Jesus had in mind, negroids!
    Pastor dies after daughter sits on her in prayer, WFPD says

A Wichita Falls woman arrested by Burkburnett police Tuesday was wanted for a death last November police say was caused by her sitting on another woman until she suffocated.

According to an obituary from November 2021, the deceased woman, Gloria Farmer, was the mother of the suspect, Gloria Jordan.
    She told officers that Jordan had been praying, and put her hand on Farmer’s forehead and pushed her back into a chair until the chair and Farmer fell over. She said Jordan then straddled Farmer’s body and sat on her chest while Farmer was yelling for her to get off because she couldn’t breathe.

She said she tried to pull Jordan off but couldn’t move her, and Jordan stayed on top of Farmer until Farmer stopped breathing.

Police then went to the hospital where Jordan was admitted for an unrelated medical condition.

They say she admitted pushing Farmer and getting on top of her in a prayer position with her hand on Farmer’s forehead. When police asked for additional details, they say Jordan refused to answer any more questions in fear of incriminating herself.

Four days after the death of Farmer, Jordan had been arrested on an unrelated charge of assault of a family member at the same location.
    She said Jordan then grabbed the top of the victim’s head and shouted “I rebuke you in the name of the Lord!” then began slamming her head into the wall repeatedly.

The victim pushed back and said they fell on the floor, and she was able to roll away and run out to call 911.
    https://www.texomashomepage.com/news...pray-over-her/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    This is not what Jesus had in mind, negroids!
    Pastor dies after daughter sits on her in prayer, WFPD says

https://www.texomashomepage.com/news...pray-over-her/
    I wondered what happened to diddy kong. Look at this one! Dat be Gloria Junior.
    I cant think of a much worse way to go than with a giant turd looking nigger sitting on my chest.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I cant think of a much worse way to go than with a giant turd looking nigger sitting on my chest.
    At least when a look from that niggerpotamus turns you to stone, you'll die quickly.

“I rebuke you in the name of the Lord!”

That was actually translated from the original niggerese. "Sheeit muhfuggah, dem angels gits out nows, all dem muhfuggahs, sheeit lawdy jeebus!"
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    At least when a look from that niggerpotamus turns you to stone, you'll die quickly.

“I rebuke you in the name of the Lord!”

That was actually translated from the original niggerese. "Sheeit muhfuggah, dem angels gits out nows, all dem muhfuggahs, sheeit lawdy jeebus!"
    The crazy part is this one is not even in the top 100 ugly niggers I have seen. Most of them are demon possessed.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was reading that.
    A Texas woman has been arrested for allegedly killing her roommate, who is reportedly her mother, by sitting on her in what she allegedly called “prayer position” until the victim stopped breathing.
    How many more repetitions of "alledgedly" and "reportedly" can they fit into a nigger crime story?

"Gloria Ann Jordon who is allegedly a nigger sow, reportedly ate too much frah chiggun and now is alledgely morbidly obese..."

So will a statue of Gloria's allegedly squashed mammy be erected now, in the "Cain't breeve" category? If not, why not?

Awesome comment section.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never cease to be amused at goes on in the manure pile (nigger-hood) under the banner of religion. And not just among ape-free-koon-Ape-mericans. In the Caribbean and de Muddaland as well.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Looks like the local Zoo is missing a primate!!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    I never cease to be amused at goes on in the manure pile (nigger-hood) under the banner of religion. And not just among ape-free-koon-Ape-mericans. In the Caribbean and de Muddaland as well.
    Who was it that said blacks are so fond of the Sabbath that they would like to observe it seven days a week?
    Someone here probably knows.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Who was it that said blacks are so fond of the Sabbath that they would like to observe it seven days a week?
    Someone here probably knows.
    A Chimper years ago (I don't remember who) had that as his signature. It was supposedly Richard Burton, the explorer/author, not the actor, but I've never verified it myself.

It's still a true quote, something like, "The African is praised for devotedly observing the Sabbath. If he could, he would observe it 365 days a year."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.