Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

She boon Dairee & friends ambush, rob and beat up elderly coon for his disability check

The video of this is brutal (video at link.)
    Woman at-large after beating of disabled veteran in NKY

The prosecutor’s office suspects the suspects were after the 62-year-old victim’s disability check.

Authorities believe they have at last identified the third person in a brutal beating that left a disabled veteran with serious injuries last December.

Kenton County Prosecutor Rob Sanders says the woman did not physically hurt the veteran but is “the one who made this robbery happen.”

She is 25-year-old Dairee Brown, according to Sanders. A warrant is currently out for her arrest on charges of robbery, burglary and assault.
    Prosecutors believe it happened because the men were after the 62-year-old victim’s disability check, which he had received just a day earlier.

The other participants included Anthony Cornist, 62, of Covington, and Robert Stone, 40, of Cincinnati. Both were subsequently charged, arrested, convicted and sentenced.

Authorities say the two men and Brown rode an elevator to the victim’s floor, after which the men hid on either side of the victim’s door while the woman knocked then stood purposely in front of the peephole.

“She allowed Cornist and Stone to surprise our victim,” Sanders said of the woman believed to be Brown.
    The men rush inside when the victim opens the door. The victim escapes into the hall but the men punch him until he falls and then kick him in the head.
    https://www.fox19.com/2022/02/03/wom...abled-veteran/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blacks have no respect for their elders, seeing them as just another easy target.
    If you find yourself at their mercy, remember - they don't have any....
    They're niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. That disability check might have netted the niggers a whopping 250$ each, maybe? I see why they didn't hesitate to viciously attack one of their own. Why is it that BLM only applies to YT?

When they wrangle "Dairy" (her mammy named her Dairy, lol!) I hope she is gang-raped and choked to deff in NU by the buck guards.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Blacks have no respect for their elders, seeing them as just another easy target.
    If you find yourself at their mercy, remember - they don't have any....
    They're niggers !
    Niggers have no respect for ANYTHING. Just worthless pieces of shit.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    So much for honoring the neighborhood grio
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Wow. That disability check might have netted the niggers a whopping 250$ each, maybe? I see why they didn't hesitate to viciously attack one of their own. Why is it that BLM only applies to YT?

When they wrangle "Dairy" (her mammy named her Dairy, lol!) I hope she is gang-raped and choked to deff in NU by the buck guards.
    It’s a dairy sow

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post