Close

Likes Likes:  57
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Chimpout Ape Great Video of a Shootout Between White Mother & Daughter and a Shitape Armed Robber

See:

News article:
    If his mugshot is any indication, this suspected robber was no match for the mother-daughter pair he tried to take on last week, according to police.

Ashley Lee, 30, was working at her family’s liquor store in Tulsa, Okla., last Thursday when a man with a sawed-off shotgun walked into the store and pointed his weapon at her, surveillance video shows. Lee’s mother — Tina Ring, 53 — was also working that night at the store, Forest Acres Liquor, the Tulsa World reports.

“I didn’t want him to hurt my daughter,” Ring told the the newspaper. “That was my main thought.”

The masked robber demanded money of the two women, which they gave him from the store’s cash register, video shows.

“All I was thinking was ‘Just give him the money and go,’ ” Ring told the World.
    https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nat...202992664.html
    The only downside is the shit-ape lived.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    An oldie, but a goodie. Hey GR, I saw Alice "Gorilla Cookie" Green on the Albany fake news today,
    flapping her livers about a wild ape who ran straight at cops with a knife, and got batwinged. She
    could be the most hideous sub-human on the planet. Yikes !

3. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    An oldie, but a goodie. Hey GR, I saw Alice "Gorilla Cookie" Green on the Albany fake news today,
    flapping her livers about a wild ape who ran straight at cops with a knife, and got batwinged. She
    could be the most hideous sub-human on the planet. Yikes !
    She is Sharpscoon's Soul Sistuh
    Its butt nugget got batwinged in a gang shoot out cause he was in a gang. So that prompted it to spend its worthless life fighting wayshism, because white man made its sprog into a criminal
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 02-05-2022 at 11:43 AM. Reason: tidy
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's fuckin AWESOME! I've never seen that one before. What a terrifying experience for those poor ladies though. Good Lord!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why would a nigger attack a local liquor store over peanuts you may ask? Well, because they’re low IQ and useless. I hope this nigger is dead but I doubt it. I saw no hits in the muh dikk.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    It lived unfortunately

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    &*%$#NIGGERS! You risk being raped and murdered by niggers every time you step out to go to W-O-R-K, a word unfamiliar to niggers. Had the groid's gun not run out of ammo, that girl would be dead. Probably the mom too. I"m surprised they weren't arrested for using unnecessary force against that POS.
    And the nigger lived and is probably back on the street by now.

This Alice Green? Holeeee sheee-it! It looks like the hybrid hellspawn of Whoopi and an orangutan!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Alice Ugly sowroject.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	364.9 KB 
ID:	18784
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

He used to be a goot boi!

“When I looked at it, it was like, ‘Oh my God, he was out of his mind,’ ” said Corean Lee, the suspect’s aunt, in an interview with KTUL. “I don’t know what he was on, but he was out of his mind. That was not my nephew that I saw there.”

The aunt added that she had raised the suspect since he was just 5, and that he suffers from schizophrenia and seizures.
    But of course! He never would woanuh hurts nobodeez!

I will say this much to the wild chimp's aunt's credit: She actually went to the likka stow to personally apologize to the woman and daughter for what her nephew did. I guess she felt responsible for his actions since she was the defacto duel role mammy and pappy since it was abandoned at age 5.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

12. Likes Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    &*%$#NIGGERS! You risk being raped and murdered by niggers every time you step out to go to W-O-R-K, a word unfamiliar to niggers. Had the groid's gun not run out of ammo, that girl would be dead. Probably the mom too. I"m surprised they weren't arrested for using unnecessary force against that POS.

This Alice Green? Holeeee sheee-it! It looks like the hybrid hellspawn of Whoopi and an orangutan!

Yeah that thing haunts my locale. It is our Ayanna Pressely. She could be your next avatar

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    But of course! He never would woanuh hurts nobodeez!

I will say this much to the wild chimp's aunt's credit: She actually went to the likka stow to personally apologize to the woman and daughter for what her nephew did. I guess she felt responsible for his actions since she was the defacto duel role mammy and pappy since it was abandoned at age 5.

Yes, I"m sure his smile lights up the room, he loves everybody, and was aspiring to get a college degree. Fo sho this is the first crime he ever committed and the first gun he ever owned. Anyway, it's not his fault. All dat skitzopheenia and seizures made him do it. Dindu nuffin.

I wasn't aware that a seizure disorder compels sufferers to hold up liquor stores, pistiol-whip women and try to kill them. Only by his stupidity are those women alive to talk about their up-close encounter with a wild pavement ape.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

16. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Yeah that thing haunts my locale. It is our Ayanna Pressely. She could be your next avatar
    I don't think so. I know I've had some real winners, but for some reason this...thing - not male or female, not human or animal - gives me the creeping horrors.

18. Likes Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think so. I know I've had some real winners, but for some reason this...thing - not male or female, not human or animal - gives me the creeping horrors.
    Sorry for my suggestion. She is truly a hideous she-rilla and she is near me too.

20. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Sorry for my suggestion. She is truly a hideous she-rilla and she is near me too.
    Sorry to hear that.

It looks like a failed experiment from the Island of Dr. Moreau.

22. Likes Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear that.

Yeah she could have been an extra in that w/o any make up or mask.

24. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://youtu.be/UKZ55m2KBaY

An oldie, but a goodie. Although the girls were not well prepared ,the nigger was dumber than shit, so they prevailed. Too bad no bat wings were issued to it.
    I don’t know if it was because of my AdBlock or what, but I could not see the video, so I posted the same video from YouTube for others who cant veiw it.

26. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear that.

Or Doctor Muh-Dik.......

28. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn..... No Batwings. Maybe NEXT time!

30. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    So that nigger took 3-4 rounds and still kept coming at them. That goes to show its not like some movie, where you see someone get shot and they instantly drop over dead. All of these nigger coddlers who complain when police open fire on a nigger charging them with a knife or whatever need to realize you can't just shoot them in the arm or leg and expect them to stop. It doesn't always work that way.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

32. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe you can remake this, using someone well-known for hating niggers.

Name:	Not same species.jpg 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	18848
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Maybe you can remake this, using someone well-known for hating niggers.

Name:	Not same species.jpg 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	18848

Sorry, but I can't put my pic there.

I can't think of anyone who would admit they hate niggers, even under threat of torture.

35. Likes Sandy liked this post