Close

Likes Likes:  2
Reply to Thread
    Nigger
    Chimpout Guest

Coal burner dead by suffocation and blunt force

Probably belongs on the coal burner forum ...

https://nypost.com/2022/01/31/alabam...her-apartment/

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Typical far left hypocrite got what she deserved. The far left claims burning coal is bad for the environment, but then go and burn coal and promote it in the media.
    The article says she was taking classes at a university, which are known to be indoctrination camps of far left think, (and promote bestiality with niggers as something normal).
    Unfortunate she didn't have a strong male role model in her life to develop her correctly due to far left feminism and single whore households these days.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coal burning is a disease.And being deleted by their buck is the cure!

4. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    EGADS MAN! 25 YEARS OLD???

Snaggly meth teeth, skinny ass, bad complexion and wrinkles at that age?

That thing looks mid 50's. Talk about rode hard and put up wet. Damn. Just damn.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Madison-Shea-Pilkington-356-copyx.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	218.1 KB 
ID:	18785
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

6. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest
    I want to have some compassion. I really do... but I simply don't. When you mate with a nigger it never ends well. If you're LUCKY you only get your ass whipped on a regular basis. More often than not the nigger kills you.

It's not like this stuff isn't being reported on!

And these dumb ass girls always find themselves the most greasy, useless nigger possible!

Where are their parents? What kind of father would allow his daughter to be with a nigger? These girls have no self-respect.

At least she hadn't popped out any mutts!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigger Wrangler View Post
    I want to have some compassion. I really do... but I simply don't. When you mate with a nigger it never ends well. If you're LUCKY you only get your ass whipped on a regular basis. More often than not the nigger kills you.

It's not like this stuff isn't being reported on!

And these dumb ass girls always find themselves the most greasy, useless nigger possible!

Where are their parents? What kind of father would allow his daughter to be with a nigger? These girls have no self-respect.

At least she hadn't popped out any mutts!
    Once in a while you hear of someone who jumps into a polar bear or tiger exhibit. There's no sympathy there, just Darwin Award recognition. I vaguely remember that one guy even took off all his clothes to commune with nature as closely as he could. All he did was unwrap the animal's meal for it.

When a coalburner dies, it's even worse than a Darwin Award. All I have is scorn for the "victim," and a shrug that the world lost yet another practitioner of bestiality.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    EGADS MAN! 25 YEARS OLD???

Snaggly meth teeth, skinny ass, bad complexion and wrinkles at that age?

That thing looks mid 50's. Talk about rode hard and put up wet. Damn. Just damn.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Madison-Shea-Pilkington-356-copyx.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	218.1 KB 
ID:	18785
    I didn't think she looked too bad from the tiny picture. Then I pulled up the article and saw it in full size. Imagine how really bad she'd look in an 18x24 blowup! The other picture has obviously been lightened artificially, and it looks like she went for those ridiculous collagen treatments to plump up her lips. That or her lips were infected from doing vile things to her pet buck.

It's the skin around her so-called smile that gives me the egads look. Some women (men too) get that from being out in the sun for too much, and not using enough creams to keep their skin moisturized, but's usually not until well into middle age. Or a lot of suntanning. Or a lot of bestiality.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    These white girls "playing house" with a nasty violent buck nigger needs to stop. "oh he's so cute" they say. Really? Sick. Until that nigger destroys their bunghole, gets them hooked on drugs and then they wind up in a ditch somewhere. I guess Adele was her role model