Close

Likes Likes:  28
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Former Chicago cop finally released after batwinging "teen" attacking him, niggers ready to go cat 5

Chicago is bracing for massive protests over the prison release of former city police officer Jason Van Dyke, who was convicted of murder in the 2014 line-of-duty shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald.

The 43-year-old Van Dyke was let go from the custody of the Illinois Department of Corrections Thursday morning, sources told ABC Chicago station WLS. His release came after he served half of a six-year, nine-month sentence he was given in 2019.
    "I understand why this continues to feel like a miscarriage of justice, especially when many Black and brown men get sentenced to so much more prison time for having committed far lesser crimes," Lightfoot said. "It’s these distortions in the criminal justice system, historically, that have made it so hard to build trust."
    Demonstrators are expected to gather Thursday afternoon at Federal Plaza in Chicago in hopes of delivering a letter to U.S. Attorney John Lausch requesting federal civil rights charges be brought against Van Dyke.

The Rev. Jesse Jackson and members of his Rainbow PUSH Coalition, are expected to join Black Lives Matter Chicago protesters and Father Michael Pfleger, the Catholic priest and Chicago activist, at Thursday's protest.
    McDonald was killed on Oct. 20, 2014. Police dashcam video of the shooting played at Van Dyke's trial showed McDonald was armed with a knife but did not appear to be moving toward the police officers following him when Van Dyke responded and opened fire on the teen 16 times in a span of 15 seconds.
    https://www.yahoo.com/gma/chicago-br...190904351.html

He shouldn't have seen the inside of a courtroom for this. He should have been given a commendation. A single minute in jail is the true miscarriage of justice here.

A few years in jail for defending himself is still not enough for the niggers, which are making the standard demands of "civil rights" charges (which are simply double jeopardy).

And 16 shots in 15 seconds? Anyone who knows anything about guns knows that's a pretty slow rate of fire, so he was a merciful cop giving a drugged-up nigger a chance to back down. But like Rodney Kang high on PCP and marijuana, the nigger just wouldn't stop, so it had to be put down.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The officer should sue.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not the cop’s fault the nigger brought a knife to a gun fight!LOL! Fucking liberals think a cop should not defend himself/herself against a violent nigger criminal, Instead of realizing that their pet niggers should have a little respect for authority.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Not the cop’s fault the nigger brought a knife to a gun fight!LOL! Fucking liberals think a cop should not defend himself/herself against a violent nigger criminal, Instead of realizing that their pet niggers should have a little respect for authority.
    EXACTLY, Jim!
    I don't how many of you were aware of this one simple fact, I know I can be pretty vague sometimes, so let me be clear: I FUCKIN' HATE GODDAMN NIGGERS. I hope that cleared up any confusion you guys might have had.....

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    EXACTLY, Jim!
    I don't how many of you were aware of this one simple fact, I know I can be pretty vague sometimes, so let me be clear: I FUCKIN' HATE GODDAMN NIGGERS. I hope that cleared up any confusion you guys might have had.....
    You’ve made that point very clear to us 3674 times.Soon to be 3675 and so on…..

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    You’ve made that point very clear to us 3674 times.Soon to be 3675 and so on…..

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    EXACTLY, Jim!
    I second that emotion lol.

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    I second that emotion lol.

10. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post