Close

Likes Likes:  16
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"Famous" niggas bleaching dey hides to look white

Sorry, niggers. It's not working. But why would you do that when you're so proud of being niggers? Plastic surgery, bleach, wigs, etc - all to desperately try to look white.

Lil Uzi Vert has announced that he intends to bleach his skin in a post on his Twitter account. “Bleaching my skin need umbrella,” Uzi tweeted on Wednesday (Feb. 2), before posting a video hinting that he had already begun the process. The rap star’s declaration comes after uploading a photo of Michael Jackson as his Twitter profile picture before changing the image to one of dancehall legend Vybz Kartel, two artists notorious for skin bleaching.
    Does Lil Uzi, or any nigger really think that bleach will improve their appearance?

If Uzi’s claims are true, he would be the latest in a long list of stars who have been connected to skin bleaching as Lil Kim, Beyoncé, Tamar Braxton, Nicki Minaj, Blac Chyna, Rihanna, Ciara, Sammy Sosa, and others are alleged to have partaken in the potentially harmful process.
    Nope. Still a butt-ugly nigger.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lil Uzi Vert Reveals He’s Bleaching His Skin.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	327.6 KB 
ID:	18775

https://news.yahoo.com/lil-uzi-vert-...192320570.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    They hates YT.Yet,they want to be white.But never will! Born a nigger,die a nigger!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    They should try injecting bleach directly into the bloodstream.

4. Likes Ignatow , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ever wondered where the "Mad Hatter" came from? Besides being a character in Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland, the term originally referred to the haberdasher - a hat maker. Common practice at the time was for them to use mercury on the felt that lined the inside of the hat to cure, form and stiffen it. The fumes were inhaled and absorbed through the skin.

Mercury destroys the frontal lobes of the brain first followed by the rest. Haberdashers had the tendency to go crazy while working in their craft after a few years and no-one really knew why for many years. It was mercury poisoning all along, thus the term mad hatter.

The active ingredient in nigger skin bleaching cream is MERCURY! This heavy metal can cause:
    -Kidney failure
    I hope they're not expecting a donation from me.
    -Lung damage
    The Newpoats don't do enough?
    -Greater risk of developing skin cancers
    Yeah, nigger skin looks so great to begin with.
    -High blood pressure
    Like niggers need anything else to cause this on top of chiggun and junk food.
    -Fatigue
    Oh lawdy, I iz so taahudz!
    -Light sensitivity
    Like niggers need another reason to not get up until the sun goes down.
    -Numbness
    They already shake off the Taser as it is.

The worst one of all???
    -Neurologic symptoms, including tremors, memory loss, and irritability
    Yeah, because everyone REALLY wants those preexisting traits amplified in the already violence prone nigger species, don't we!

It's the damnedest thing. I remember a coworker dropping a glass container of the stuff on the hangar floor when I was an airman. The hangar was shut down for almost a month while the hazmat contractors broke up the concrete floor because they couldn't get it all out otherwise. Personally, I thought that it was OSHA overkill but the fact and point is that you don't want this shit in your system.

Niggers, however, will pay top dollar for mercury and use it - all in the futile effort to try to look white. They are appropriating our whiteness once again. They have nothing to be happy with about themselves. They steal our inventions, music, property, money, time and now they want our skin.

Sorry, niggers. No matter what you do - you will never erase the fact that you are niggers.

You will never be a human.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Mercury destroys the frontal lobes of the brain first followed by the rest.
    The active ingredient in nigger skin bleaching cream is MERCURY!
    If the niggers are 'whitening' with mercury, there's only one thing to do: give 'em some powdered aluminum.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

7. Likes tweakstick, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have cheaper recommendations to whiten their skin:
    Sodium hypochlorite soak for 12 hours
    Vinegar soak, 24 hours
    Roll in flour for an hour or two

But those may make them lighter, but they'd still be a wigger, and a wigger is still a nigger! Stupid dumb beasts, they all need to just accept they belong to the nonhuman ape species.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Ever wondered where the "Mad Hatter" came from? Besides being a character in Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland, the term originally referred to the haberdasher - a hat maker. Common practice at the time was for them to use mercury on the felt that lined the inside of the hat to cure, form and stiffen it. The fumes were inhaled and absorbed through the skin.

Mercury destroys the frontal lobes of the brain first followed by the rest. Haberdashers had the tendency to go crazy while working in their craft after a few years and no-one really knew why for many years. It was mercury poisoning all along, thus the term mad hatter.

The active ingredient in nigger skin bleaching cream is MERCURY! This heavy metal can cause:
    -Kidney failure
    I hope they're not expecting a donation from me.
    -Lung damage
    The Newpoats don't do enough?
    -Greater risk of developing skin cancers
    Yeah, nigger skin looks so great to begin with.
    -High blood pressure
    Like niggers need anything else to cause this on top of chiggun and junk food.
    -Fatigue
    Oh lawdy, I iz so taahudz!
    -Light sensitivity
    Like niggers need another reason to not get up until the sun goes down.
    -Numbness
    They already shake off the Taser as it is.

The worst one of all???
    -Neurologic symptoms, including tremors, memory loss, and irritability
    Yeah, because everyone REALLY wants those preexisting traits amplified in the already violence prone nigger species, don't we!

It's the damnedest thing. I remember a coworker dropping a glass container of the stuff on the hangar floor when I was an airman. The hangar was shut down for almost a month while the hazmat contractors broke up the concrete floor because they couldn't get it all out otherwise. Personally, I thought that it was OSHA overkill but the fact and point is that you don't want this shit in your system.

Niggers, however, will pay top dollar for mercury and use it - all in the futile effort to try to look white. They are appropriating our whiteness once again. They have nothing to be happy with about themselves. They steal our inventions, music, property, money, time and now they want our skin.

Sorry, niggers. No matter what you do - you will never erase the fact that you are niggers.

You will never be a human.

Start handing out a jug of skin bleach to niggers, free with every bucket of KFC!

Actually, white niggers look even worse than black ones. I know it's hard to believe anything could make them uglier, but it's true.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	albino5ac16d24c.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	890.4 KB 
ID:	18781
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post