Close

Likes Likes:  15
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Whore Kartrashian's flabby ex-nigger "YE" says sheaccused him of putting out a hit on her.

Normally I never bother with this BS about so-called "celebrities" but this tale is capturing my attention. Which one will end up with batwings? I hope we find out soon. With luck, it could be a murder/suicide.

• Kanye West, 44, embarked in his latest social media tirade Sunday when he claimed ex-wife Kim Kardashian accused him of 'putting a hit out' on her
    • 'These ideas can get someone locked up,' he said on Instagram. 'I'm not playing about my black children anymore'
    West revealed in 2020 that he has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, which can cause sufferers to experience episodes shifting between manic highs and dark depressions.
    Yeah, he and every other nigger on the planet suffers from mental disorders.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-new-post.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Normally I never bother with this BS about so-called "celebrities" but this tale is capturing my attention. Which one will end up with batwings? I hope we find out soon. With luck, it could be a murder/suicide.

Yeah, he and every other nigger on the planet suffers from mental disorders.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-new-post.html
    Murder/Suicide would be awesome. An atomic bomb blast at the center of the Kartrashian compound would be even better. My money's on ole fat botox ass Kim though. That nigger Koonye is one loopy spook. Loopier than the average spook that is which is pretty fuckin loopy.

3. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    With luck, it could be a murder/suicide.
    I would almost pay to see that on PPV, especially the chimpout that leads up to it.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I would almost pay to see that on PPV, especially the chimpout that leads up to it.

You may not have to wait too long. It's a matter of time. You know how niggers is. If they can't have a bitch, ain't no one gonna have her. Ye's new whore dumped him and he wants his old whore back, really badly. Nigga is trippin'.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	koonye Julia split.png 
Views:	19 
Size:	375.4 KB 
ID:	18872

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...tml#newcomment
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

7. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the next time I hear about mudshark Kim or nigger Kanye is never.It would still be too soon!
    I am truly sick and tired of hearing about these worthless useless pos!

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    If the next time I hear about mudshark Kim or nigger Kanye is never.It would still be too soon!
    I am truly sick and tired of hearing about these worthless useless pos!

Mail.UK just can't enough of niggers and they hoes.

11. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mail.UK just can't enough of niggers and they hoes.
    That’s truly pathetic! Those libs must have no life!

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post