Close

Likes Likes:  6
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Tom Brady retires - end to white football greats

Well....it's safe to say now that Tom Brady has retired, there will absolutely be no more white football greats. Kiss that goodbye. NFL will see to that.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would’ve cared if I were still watching. But I boycotted the national felon league when they allowed their monkey felons to disrespect our flag!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I would’ve cared if I were still watching. But I boycotted the national felon league when they allowed their monkey felons to disrespect our flag!
    As an adult, I lost interest in it 3 decades ago. I viewed it as a bunch of overpaid egotistical children in adult bodies not doing anything actually productive. I would watch occasionally just to be able to join a conversation among men when the occasion arose but I really thought it was a waste of time better spent doing something more important and beneficial to my life.

But yeah, the NFL bowing to niggers disrespecting the country and its flag was the final straw for me. Not just for football, but for all professional sports. Useless waste of time and cock full of disrespectful niggers. I just can't support it.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As an adult, I lost interest in it 3 decades ago. I viewed it as a bunch of overpaid egotistical children in adult bodies not doing anything actually productive. I would watch occasionally just to be able to join a conversation among men when the occasion arose but I really thought it was a waste of time better spent doing something more important and beneficial to my life.

But yeah, the NFL bowing to niggers disrespecting the country and its flag was the final straw for me. Not just for football, but for all professional sports. Useless waste of time and cock full of disrespectful niggers. I just can't support it.
    Yep.The NHL,MLB and NASCAR suck nigger dick too! I quit watching all professional sports.

6. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sandman Sr. wasn't religious, and you could say my church growing up was watching Sunday games with him. He was Catholic by tradition, so we also watched every Notre Dame game. After he died 20 years ago, you could say I lost the faith, and faith in what? Football was niggerfied already, but not so much that we couldn't tolerate it, and he would be disgusted by the Nigger Felon League today. More monkeyshines than ever on and off the field, as overpaid niggers get drunk and literally ram cars and burn someone alive.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

8. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers are famous for leaping through the air and not being able to sit still for 5 damn minutes. It's the monkey blood in them. But somewhere along the line whites allowed these leaping animals to get in and ruin all our f'ing sports.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well....it's safe to say now that Tom Brady has retired, there will absolutely be no more white football greats. Kiss that goodbye. NFL will see to that.
    You're clearly a Karen Brady fan. What about Aaron Rodgers and Matthew Stafford? Up and coming Joe Burrow? Plenty of good white QB's. Ownership isn't completely stupid. If all 32 teams had niggers at the helm, the NFL would have ten times the problems it has now. Every time they've had a nigger chucking the rock, it's been a shitshow after a year or two. Been that way since Michael Vick and Donovan McNabb.

There's a reason they are quickly gone from starter positions, and why most NFL head coaches are white. They're simply too dumb to head up a football operation, either as a QB or a HC. As far as being 'great', Brady is mediocre at best. His claim to fame rests on two facts: Pats owner Bob Kraft spending more money than Jerry Jones to acquire talent in large volume, and the Randy Moss (WR) deal back when Moss became a free agent from the Vikings. If the Packers front office had listened to Brett Favre and not taken a pass on Moss, Brady's career would have looked comparable to Eli Manning's, which really ain't saying much.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    so glad I have no interest in football ! All those dumb nigger apes running around on the field, looks like picking up a brick outside and watching the cockroaches scatter !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

12. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Sandman Sr. wasn't religious, and you could say my church growing up was watching Sunday games with him. He was Catholic by tradition, so we also watched every Notre Dame game. After he died 20 years ago, you could say I lost the faith, and faith in what? Football was niggerfied already, but not so much that we couldn't tolerate it, and he would be disgusted by the Nigger Felon League today. More monkeyshines than ever on and off the field, as overpaid niggers get drunk and literally ram cars and burn someone alive.
    I live in FL where the weather is tolerable 95% of the time. No more sports watching means more shooting sports time!If only ammo and reloading components would come back in stock,I’d be happy! Liberals have really ruined all the things that I love.

Coondoggle
    Chimpout Guest
    Before I was racially aware and I only knew some niggers were bad I was invited to my neighbors Super Bowl party. They were mixed and I had reservations but, I went anyways to be nice and neighborly. The party was nothing but howling apes and niggers. They asked who I was pulling for and I told them the patriots because my family’s from Boston. They got madder and madder as Tom Brady turned the game around toward the end. They were playing the Seahawks I believe as I don’t really care for sports. The patriots won and I could see their hate and distain for me. They asked me to leave and they didn’t have to tell me twice. I wasn’t gloating or bragging as a matter of fact I wasn’t saying shit. They kept saying fuck Tom Brady and fuck that white man. Point is niggers are racist and I’m glad I made it out alive. I’m no longer a young man and I’ve learned my lesson and avoid niggers at all costs.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Having never been a tree hockey, feetsbawl, bats&bases or any other type of nigger-sports fan, I have nothing to miss. I never really even considered NASCAR as a sport in the normal sense of the word since it never included big rapey niggers crashing into each other or required that much athleticism. Face it, some of the greatest were older than I am now and not in much better shape. That was probably the only reason that I was ever a fan - and not really a huge one at that. Of course, nigger Wallace ruined that for me and I haven't watched a race since.

Screw all professional sports. If you want to play sports for fun, fitness and healthy competition, then I'm all for it but I've never thought anyone should be able to make a billion dollar living for doing it. It's not that I think it should be outlawed, it's just that to me, it shows a misplaced sense of American priorities especially in schools.

I think we would be better off as a nation with a serious phys ed inclusive curriculum that is more focused on strength and endurance training without mostly mindless games like bakkabawull. Most of all time in school should be focused on classical academic studies, STEM and arts. Doing these things would weed out the niggers. Teach the kids to play chess and music - we're going to need the brainpower exercises as well.

I think we need to quit worshiping sports stars and focusing on sports as a country. We're wasting time, energy and resources. The fake economy of sports produces no goods or services - just worthless memorabilia, clown shoes, entitled niggers and rich lawyers that keep them out of jail.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Screw all professional sports. If you want to play sports for fun, fitness and healthy competition, then I'm all for it but I've never thought anyone should be able to make a billion dollar living for doing it. It's not that I think it should be outlawed, it's just that to me, it shows a misplaced sense of American priorities especially in schools.

I think we would be better off as a nation with a serious phys ed inclusive curriculum that is more focused on strength and endurance training without mostly mindless games like bakkabawull. Most of all time in school should be focused on classical academic studies, STEM and arts. Doing these things would weed out the niggers. Teach the kids to play chess and music - we're going to need the brainpower exercises as well.

I think we need to quit worshiping sports stars and focusing on sports as a country. We're wasting time, energy and resources. The fake economy of sports produces no goods or services - just worthless memorabilia, clown shoes, entitled niggers and rich lawyers that keep them out of jail.
    You nailed it!! I couldn't agree more! Misplaced focus on priorities resulting in a useless fake sports economy. Schools should be preparing students to function as responsible, productive adults able to function independently. A couple team sports in phy ed classes can teach teamwork necessary to function in employment situations as adults and how to be good winners or losers. Beyond that, the concentration should be on strength and endurance training because that's what follows an individual to be healthy in adulthood and has the most benefit. The main school curriculum should be the classical academic studies, STEM and arts. Sprinkled in should be some finance, history and home skills because everyone needs that knowledge to manage their personal lives. Big after school sports programs only result in indoctrinating young people to focus on useless crap as adults.

17. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger and wigger halftime show

So I just got home from work and popped on the bowl to see the score. The pack was long out of it but I figured what the hell right?
    WTF WAS I THINKING???
    Mary jo Bilge. Wigger ham and ham. Snoop dick dawg. Doctor Dreg. It was a train car plane auto crash I had to watch.
    Setup was a bunch of jiggy Niggers with a house party theme. Total Crap music. And they had to throw in hey ho. Pathetic. Comedy also.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    So I just got home from work and popped on the bowl to see the score. The pack was long out of it but I figured what the hell right?
    WTF WAS I THINKING???
    Mary jo Bilge. Wigger ham and ham. Snoop dick dawg. Doctor Dreg. It was a train car plane auto crash I had to watch.
    Setup was a bunch of jiggy Niggers with a house party theme. Total Crap music. And they had to throw in hey ho. Pathetic. Comedy also.
    Indeed, what WERE you thinking? I'm not surprised to know it was all crapped up with niggrification. I fully expected it. It got niggrified a long time ago and has only gotten worse apparently. That's why I've had no interest in it for about 3 decades now.

In fact, I was not even aware it was on today - that's how little interest I have in it. I was busy forging a knife blade today for a Bushcraft knife I'm making. A far more productive and enjoyable use of my time.

I'd like to suggest that you dump any interest you have in professional sports and instead use your time more productively to benefit yourself. Don't let niggers waste your time. Pick up a hobby, organize and clean the workshop, exercise, or even just rest if you need it. Don't waste a single thought on what overpaid obnoxious niggers are doing, and don't waste your time. Be productive to your own benefit in some way.