Close

Likes Likes:  53
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking for Trannies at the Pull a Part Junkyard

I had to take a trip last week to the local junkyard. Sometimes, there's just no way around it. No big deal and it doesn't cost me to look since I've got my DOD card. It's usually just me and a bunch of Mexicans or at least mostly humans. There's never any monkeyshines and people just want to get what they came for and get out before the sun goes down. No shoplifting to speak of since niggers can't exactly stick a transmission down their baggies and the people there are obviously the type who don't mind doing physical work.

I stopped off at the end of the row of touch screens by the desk to look up and print my target car locations and cross match info.

While leaned over the counter, I noticed someone looming over me despite the open terminals next to me. I glanced back just enough to see that it was a couple of shenigs and I told them that the other terminals were open and that I was going to be a few more minutes researching.

Despite trying my best to ignore them, there were a couple of things that I couldn't help but notice about them. The first was the overly friendly look on the face of the one looming closest to me. Only one word was said - "Haaaaay..." Beside the fact that they were niggers, it was extra off-putting for some other reason that I couldn't quite put my finger on. It seemed almost flirtatious. I gagged in my brain a little but then I just wrote it off.

The only other thing that stood out was the fact that these two had as much business in a salvage yard as I have in an operating room. They carried no tools with them. They were both over dressed in their best ghetto girl gear with two inch nayrullz, open toed shoes, jew-reez, hayruh duze and just a general look of being completely out of place. While I do see the occasional woman there, they're usually the type that look like they could beat most guys in a barfight then laugh with you about it over a beer. These two were NOT those women.

I finished my business at the machine and entered the yard. After a few minutes of looking for cars that the papers said were there but were not (as usual), I heard the same cackling laughter of these two as I rounded the next row. One of them was leaning over a VW sunroof and was tapping on it with a set of car keys. The tapping soon turned harder and harder. Then one of them picked up a camshaft from the ground and said "this looks like it will work." The two of them proceeded to use it to break the sunroof.

By this point, I was thinking that these two should be ejected from the property. This was no different than destroying any other product on a shelf at a store. I debated turning them in but it was about a 20 acre lot and I was at the back and time was not on my side. Besides that, I didn't have my phone on me. I figured I would dime them out at the front if I heard them break it so I kept on looking for my organ donor.

I crossed over to another row and had to come back a couple of minutes later. By this time, I noticed a local Westbank white coon ass inside the same car and now the two niggers were standing around him. I though to myself that this was good for me since they didn't bother me for help, bad for him because they got his. Oh well. Not my problem. I kept on with my hunt.

I found him on another row five minutes later pulling a radiator for himself and I just had to ask.

Me: Were those two girls just trying to break the window on that sunroof or were they trying to get a part?

Him: Yes and no.

Me: What do you mean?

Him: Yeah, they were trying to break the window. I told them that they couldn't get the sun block panel out through the busted sunroof and that it would have to come out thru the bottom, take at least a couple of hours and I had my own shit to deal with. I told them that if I finished my shit, I might help them.

Me: What was the "no" part?

Him: Them wasn't girls. Them was dudes...

Me: Well, that would explain a lot.

They passed me empty handed as I was at the register a few minutes later as the yard was closing the gates. Sure enough, upon a closer adam's apple/wrist bone/shoe size inspection, the guy was right. Not to mention the taped bulge that stood out like a sore thumb.

I had to wonder if the Cajun guy felt like a damn fool for helping them.

I also wondered if he threw up in his mouth as much as I did.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 02-02-2022 at 12:39 PM. Reason: spellin' an sheeit
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can usually spot a tranny from a distance because,other than most of them being butt ugly ,their proportions are off! I’ve done a few tile jobs for both gay guys and trannys. Gay guys are usually okay to work for. They are polite and pay well.Trannys want to flaunit it and get flurty. I had ask one obnoxious tranny to stay away from me or get someone else to finish it’s shower. It said I was rude, but it obeyed my wishes and paid me. No I will not treat them like a lady, because they are not!

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    My small town had one male to female a friend called "It". It looked like Johnny or Edgar Winter or maybe Jim Dandy Mangrun with tits and an Adam's apple.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I can usually spot a tranny from a distance because,other than most of them being butt ugly ,their proportions are off! I’ve done a few tile jobs for both gay guys and trannys. Gay guys are usually okay to work for. They are polite and pay well.Trannys want to flaunit it and get flurty. I had ask one obnoxious tranny to stay away from me or get someone else to finish it’s shower. It said I was rude, but it obeyed my wishes and paid me. No I will not treat them like a lady, because they are not!
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

5. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    My small town had one male to female a friend called "It". It looked like Johnny or Edgar Winter or maybe Jim Dandy Mangrun with tits and an Adam's apple.
    You are one of the few that still remember Jim Dandy Mangrum, from BOA. Terrible singer, great front man.
    Here in NY, soon as you mention who someone looks like - they will henceforth be known as "Jim Dandy",
    for example. There was a not-so-attractive women who hung out at a bar we liked, and her handle was
    Rod Stewart, which she was a good sport about being. My brother's friend got stuck with being Cunanan.
    the gay guy that killed Gianni Versache. He finally cracked, and said "Alright, I'm a homo serial killer, I get it" !
    Owning it is all you can do hereabouts. God, I love NY.

Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw Jim Dandy in concert once. Talked to him before and after show. He kicks ass

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    I saw Jim Dandy in concert once. Talked to him before and after show. He kicks ass
    The first concert I ever saw, back in 1973, was at Madison Square Garden. Black Oak Arkansas opened the
    show, with Humble Pie as the headliners. BOA were great, with the young Tommy Aldridge on drums.
    Jim Mangrum was fired up, and feeling no pain. Definitely was the real deal. When I saw Van Halen
    10 years later, I realized that David Lee Roth lifted Jim Dandy's entire act - lock, stock and barrel.

Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep. DLR got the hair, spandex, jumps, and cocaine straight from Jim.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Freaks of Nature......

11. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Adam's apple thing, while usually true, isn't 100% accurate. The wrist size inspection is always a good idea. If you're an average-sized man, a (real) woman will have significantly smaller wrists than you, to the point where it will be immediately apparent at first glance. After years of playing softball, volleyball, and tennis, my wrists are bigger than most other women's but still way smaller than any normal man's.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    The Adam's apple thing, while usually true, isn't 100% accurate. The wrist size inspection is always a good idea. If you're an average-sized man, a (real) woman will have significantly smaller wrists than you, to the point where it will be immediately apparent at first glance. After years of playing softball, volleyball, and tennis, my wrists are bigger than most other women's but still way smaller than any normal man's.
    I think the square shoulders are the dead giveaway, and easily seen from a long distance.
    Next on the list is "Dat ass", a fine female formation that cannot be faked, and is worshiped
    and revered by tush maniacs like myself.

14. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I think the square shoulders are the dead giveaway, and easily seen from a long distance.
    Next on the list is "Dat ass", a fine female formation that cannot be faked, and is worshiped
    and revered by tush maniacs like myself.
    Ooooohhhhhh!!!!!!!! I have been a ladies' ass man my whole life!!!!!

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Ooooohhhhhh!!!!!!!! I have been a ladies' ass man my whole life!!!!!
    Here's my favorite holiday snapshot. I can't help myself, goddamn it !
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bad Santa.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	7.4 KB 
ID:	18822

18. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Here's my favorite holiday snapshot. I can't help myself, goddamn it !

Name:	Bad Santa.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	7.4 KB 
ID:	18822
    Yes!

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe that ever since we had the huge misfortune of having a hideous mega-ugly nigger crap-beastie tranny in the formerly-White House, allegedly as First Lady (in fact: The First Tranny-sowrilla) many formerly-secret trannies have come out into the open. In fact: in some circles (the America-hating Demon-crap Party, for example), being a stinking tranny raises the critter's value immensely. Even more so if the despicable tranny's skin is the color of fetid poop. Our once-great society is imploding.

Hopefully these hot pictures won't make the gentlemen reading this lose their self control...

Name:	Moochies Muhdick - 002.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	106.0 KB 
ID:	18826 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Moochie-003.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	127.8 KB 
ID:	18827 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Moochie-022.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	116.8 KB 
ID:	18828

22. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very clear differences in wrist size, body size, and body shape between real men and real women. Trannies will always get themselves sniffed out sooner or later (usually sooner).

Name:	normal.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	316.4 KB 
ID:	18832

24. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post