Close

Likes Likes:  49
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Kicking Off 'Love Thy Negro' Month, 40 Philly Niggers Chimp At Dat Golden Corral Over Shortage Of Cheap Steak.

Complete with the throwing of highchairs and screeching....

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/wa...e-11643732458?

If these niggers think things are bad now, wait till The Manchurian drags us into a full blown conflict with Russia, and we shift to a wartime economy....I almost wish it would happen, that EBT would get shut off overnight....
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    ....niggers....
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    There should be an understanding that niggers are required to restrict these mass nigger chimp outs to traditionally nigger stomping grounds for TNB like Chuck E Cheese, Waffle House and establishments of that nature. There has to be at least a few restaurants where non-nigger families can dine in peace without fear.

I always thought that Golden Corral was a place for older to eat at, most of the older people in my family seem to like the place. It does look like a quiet place to eat a simple meal, that is if niggers aren't involved.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    There should be an understanding that niggers are required to restrict these mass nigger chimp outs to traditionally nigger stomping grounds for TNB like Chuck E Cheese, Waffle House and establishments of that nature. There has to be at least a few restaurants where non-nigger families can dine in peace without fear.
    I always thought that Golden Corral was a place for older to eat at, most of the older people in my family seem to like the place. It does look like a quiet place to eat a simple meal, that is if niggers aren't involved.
    Au contraire, White E. Ford - The words "All you can eat" means Stacey Abrams-type buffarillas will appear.
    Run out of steak, and it's big chimpin' time at the Corral.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger history is everyday. I keep seeing nigger ads. I used to see humans in ads. Now I keep seeing krap noise ads. No one's interested in krap noise.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    When they run out of termites in africa, the hack each other up with machetes. Who says niggers cant be tamed?

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

My in-laws, practical and humble people that they are, both RIP, loved Hometown Buffet. Pretty soon there were always get-togethers at Hometown. They had 12 children, and 10/12 had at least 2 children. And there's great grandchildren. Most of the time though, it's just me, my ex wife, and them. They didn't have steaks then, just roast beef, and in the many years we've gone, not one incident of animal behavior. We were in a middle-middle class city, but most people were decent. I hardly saw a nigger. So yes, these buffets are bland, convenient places for older folks to eat. Most Hometown Buffets closed during covid, and there's a few Golden Corrals in the LA-Orange-Ventura counties area. I've been to two, but hardly any niggers. But that was pre-pandemic, maybe 5 years ago. Maybe I'm just lucky (or always aware) not to be near nigger hoods.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    My in-laws, practical and humble people that they are, both RIP, loved Hometown Buffet. Pretty soon there were always get-togethers at Hometown. They had 12 children, and 10/12 had at least 2 children. And there's great grandchildren. Most of the time though, it's just me, my ex wife, and them. They didn't have steaks then, just roast beef, and in the many years we've gone, not one incident of animal behavior. We were in a middle-middle class city, but most people were decent. I hardly saw a nigger. So yes, these buffets are bland, convenient places for older folks to eat. Most Hometown Buffets closed during covid, and there's a few Golden Corrals in the LA-Orange-Ventura counties area. I've been to two, but hardly any niggers. But that was pre-pandemic, maybe 5 years ago. Maybe I'm just lucky (or always aware) not to be near nigger hoods.
    There's an old chain of medieval themed buffets called Sir George's. They don't have any of those around here anymore, but my Grandparents used to be totally fond of that place. And I don't ever remember seeing a nigger there, either.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's an old chain of medieval themed buffets called Sir George's. They don't have any of those around here anymore, but my Grandparents used to be totally fond of that place. And I don't ever remember seeing a nigger there, either.
    I'll tell you something, maing. In 1984-86, there was a Sir George's in Alhambra, CA and my college buddies & I went there every now and then for lunch buffet. I think it was no more than $6. Dinner was $8 or $9. They called it a "Royal Buffet" and they served roast beef called "Baron of Beef". There was another one in Arcadia, about 18 miles west. They had great fried chicken there. And a couple more around L.A. and Orange counties. I knew there were more branches in Arizona and it may have been that the corporate HQ was there.

No niggers, rather bland food but what can you complain about for $5?

I haven't thought of Sir Gorge as we called it in about 2 decades! I think they started closing out around 1994-96. Thank you for making me remember it. Worth a few chuckles about the olden days.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll tell you something, maing. In 1984-86, there was a Sir George's in Alhambra, CA and my college buddies & I went there every now and then for lunch buffet. I think it was no more than $6. Dinner was $8 or $9. They called it a "Royal Buffet" and they served roast beef called "Baron of Beef". There was another one in Arcadia, about 18 miles west. They had great fried chicken there. And a couple more around L.A. and Orange counties. I knew there were more branches in Arizona and it may have been that the corporate HQ was there.

I haven't thought of Sir Gorge as we called it in about 2 decades! I think they started closing out around 1994-96. Thank you for making me remember it. Worth a few chuckles about the olden days.
    There were two of them here in AZ when I was about 10-12 years old. There was one in Gilbert my Grandparents liked, and it was near the Church. So after Church on some Sundays my Grandparents would treat us to lunch after Church there. And there was one in East Mesa/Apache Junction area sometimes my mom used to like to go to dinner there. I remember once having dinner there and I got something off the buffet that just didn't sit well with me. And my stepfather was a total asshole who made me eat anything I put on my plate, something about "wasting food" and some stupid garbage. So I forced myself to eat it anyways and I ended up throwing up all over my plate LOL. It was in their main Banquet Room right next to the buffet table LOL. I must have been about 12 years old at the time. That was a long, long time ago and I still remember that. Someone actually posted a pic on the internet of that same location in East Mesa. It was on a postcard for some reason, I think they used to sell them at the cash register where you would pay before leaving.

That whole area has been totally developed since then, and looks nothing like that anymore.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    40 person brawl? Looks more like a zero person, 40 nigger brawl.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    In my hometown we went to the opening of one of these type places. It was either called Bonanza or Western Sizzlin', I can't remember. The food was great, and the place was clean and family friendly, filled with humans. The owner was there the first night we went and we spoke with him several times afterwards. He came up and introduced himself, sitting down at an empty chair and talked to us for a while. He talked about how the business was going and how he loved it. He also said that the only problem was that people would gravitate to the most expensive items at the all you can eat bar. He didn't mention them by any specific description. He did mention what the items were that would disappear first. That night, there might have been one family of niggers in the whole place. I was young, but did notice that they seemed to hoard the same very items he mentioned.

We were regulars for a while over the next couple of years and noticed that the place got darker and darker with every visit. Word apparently got around and niggers from 20-30 miles away would invade the white area that this restaurant was in just to load up on the bar. They were filling their purses and bags. They were eating all the meat, none of the veggies. They destroyed the place. Soon, they were struggling financially due to loss. The place turned run down and closed soon afterwards.

I've seen the same pattern with every all you can eat buffet in every place we've ever lived. Honestly, I don't know why any human businessman would want to put any time or effort into a franchise like that. Don't they realize that niggers ruin everything?

If someone can come up with a business model that kept the niggers out without breaking any laws, they would earn the every cent of the riches that would surely follow. They would get plenty of my business for the safe, clean, peace and quiet atmosphere alone.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are the wart on the ass of humanity. I hate niggers........

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Orange County is my old stomping grounds. I understand that it's like a desolate war ground these days. I've heard that a lot of SoCal is like that now. Shame. Damn niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think YT should show their love for the monkeyshines by giving them all one-way tickets to Africa! They hate us, we hate them, all-around good deal!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers, you can't live with them but you can live without them. I wonder if any of those sherillas got arrested?

17. Likes jenkemfactory, Tar Remover liked this post