Close

Likes Likes:  81
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Whoopi Goldnigger hates Jews

In a shocking turn of events, a nigger has publicly tried to minimize the effects of the Holocaust on Jewish people.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/the-vi...berg-holocaust

ABC’s "The View" co-host Whoopi Goldberg declared the Holocaust was "not about race" despite the systematic killing of an estimated six million Jews, leading to sharp criticism of the outspoken liberal.

"The Holocaust isn’t about race," Goldberg said as her co-hosts appeared stunned.

"No, it’s not about race," Goldberg continued.

Joy Behar said, "Well, they considered Jews a different race."

"It’s not about race," Goldberg reiterated.

"But these are two White groups of people," Goldberg said as her colleagues disagreed.

She was told Nazis didn’t consider Jewish people to be "White" but continued with her point nonetheless.

"You’re missing the point," Goldberg insisted. "The minute you turn it into race, it goes down this alley."

One writer said Goldberg's statement perfectly captured "the absolute ignorance of the non-Jewish world, encouraged by the mainstream media, when it comes to understanding the Holocaust," adding Goldberg should "open a goddamn book."
    WW 2 was a bad time for a lot of humans and millions of humans died as a result. Humankind should work together as a unified team to build a better future for all humans. Racism among the human races is wrong.

A nigger can't understand that because it isn't human.

On a vaguely related note, I think America and Russia should try harder to be friends and cooperate with each other. War is awful and nobody enjoys participating in it (I am a combat vet; I know more about this than most). I was, admittedly, a little naive on the subject in my youth, however.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Nig Zero liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yet she pretends to be a jew. Goldberg.
    http://www.jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=42

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Real name Karen Johnson aka Whoopi Goldberg likes a little bit of "cream in her coffee" (Ted Danson), and several other white creamsicle dicks throughout the years. The old nig is a total hypocrite

5. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    If a YT said that, they would be drummed off the planet. Fat Farty Whoopsi says it and I bet she gets away with it, because a nigger can never be rayciss.

Larry David just got in trouble for making a Holocaust joke, and he is actually Jewish!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

7. Likes Defund Welfare, Tar Remover, Nig Zero liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    It looks like Caryn Johnson might be getting cancelled soon.

https://pagesix.com/2022/02/01/whoop...-abc-insiders/

There is growing fury inside ABC over Whoopi Goldberg’s controversial Holocaust claims, with insiders insisting that her apology isn’t enough and demanding that she be fired.

Sources tell Page Six that staffers and fellow hosts on “The View,” as well as insiders at Disney, are furious that Goldberg has not been disciplined.

“ABC staffers and Disney Network execs are saying Whoopi went way too far. And board members are not happy with her apology and want a fuller retraction. The word is that Whoopi is in ‘deep s–t,’” one ABC insider told us.

“Why does Whoopi seemingly get a pass when others don’t? Perhaps this time she won’t. Many at the network — including her fellow hosts — believe Whoopi is too controversial now for the show.”

Her remarks sparked international backlash on social media, where “#firewhoopi” started trending, plus wide condemnation from the Israeli Consulate General in New York and the Auschwitz Memorial and Anti-Defamation League.
    Antisemitism is unacceptable and I hope Whoopi's career is completely ruined. It would be nice if they digitally erased her from movies and tv shows as well.

They told us that colored people can't be racist. They were wrong.

9. Likes tweakstick, Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Why does Whoopi seemingly get a pass when others don’t?
    Gee, I think I can guess.

That savage sowpotomus nearly ripped Janine Pirro's head off when she appeared on that horrible show. She got away with that too.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't you people get it? The holocaust was obviously not about race because the victims weren't BLACK. Only blacks can be discriminated against or be victims of hate crimes.

Why, them Jewzizz weren't ever even slaves! Gipshunz built the pyramids and everyone knows they were magic flying knee-grows that moved stones with science an sheeit.

Whoopi cushion goldturd needs to be fired. In a better world, she would serve the purpose of giving people a caricature to look at and see niggers for what they are. Unfortunately, there are some idiots that will listen to what she has to say when she flaps her boot lips. More unfortunate than this is the fact that these same people are allowed to vote.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

13. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Don't you people get it? The holocaust was obviously not about race because the victims weren't BLACK. Only blacks can be discriminated against or be victims of hate crimes.

Why, them Jewzizz weren't ever even slaves! Gipshunz built the pyramids and everyone knows they were magic flying knee-grows that moved stones with science an sheeit.

Whoopi cushion goldturd needs to be fired. In a better world, she would serve the purpose of giving people a caricature to look at and see niggers for what they are. Unfortunately, there are some idiots that will listen to what she has to say when she flaps her boot lips. More unfortunate than this is the fact that these same people are allowed to vote.
    She needs to get her bloated carcass out pickin' cotton and knock some of the blubber off her black ass - blubber endowed to her from the whiteys she hates so much.

15. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    She needs to get her bloated carcass out pickin' cotton and knock some of the blubber off her black ass - blubber endowed to her from the whiteys she hates so much.
    The Whoopster has bloated into Jabba the Hut, and is weighing a good 350 pounds on-the-hoof.
    Her last few brain cells have died out, as evidenced by her recent running off at the mouth...

17. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I just noticed that Whoopi doesn't have eyebrows.

All humans have eyebrows. Where are hers?

19. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The Whoopster has bloated into Jabba the Hut, and is weighing a good 350 pounds on-the-hoof.
    Her last few brain cells have died out, as evidenced by her recent running off at the mouth...
    I'll bet Whoopi rips stinky farts on television because she has the intestines of an old pug dog. Her asshole hangs off the outside of her body and bangs against her nasty old snatch as it bubbles and weeps.

21. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They suspended the gorilla face nigger for a few days. They should have fired the fuckin' ape.

23. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    It would appear there is a glimmer of hope that Whoopsi Groidturd could be fired. As it stands now, the sowpotamus is merely getting a 2 week suspension.
    But from the article:
    Before Whoopi’s suspension, an insider revealed that executives felt like she “went way too far,” in a statement to Page Six. “Many at the network — including her fellow hosts — believe Whoopi is too controversial now for the show,” the source told Page Six. “This will cast a shadow over everything for a while.”
    With any luck, people won't let the infraction fade away and ABC will be pressured to fire the disgusting creature. After-all, I'm sure there's no place for raycizums at ABC and to let the turd monster continue after 2 weeks as if nothing happened would be to support it. Firing could happen, but because it's a nigger sow, I suspect the suspension will be the only rebuke it receives. ...Double standards we've all come to know and love. It should have its career ruined like Pill Cosby.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/wh...cid=uxbndlbing

25. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Yet she pretends to be a jew. Goldberg.
    http://www.jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=42
    Cultural APPROPRIATION!! As bad as the "Black Hebrew Israelites" who are anti-Semitic SCUMBAG niggers!!

27. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It would appear there is a glimmer of hope that Whoopsi Groidturd could be fired. As it stands now, the sowpotamus is merely getting a 2 week suspension.
    But from the article:

With any luck, people won't let the infraction fade away and ABC will be pressured to fire the disgusting creature. After-all, I'm sure there's no place for raycizums at ABC and to let the turd monster continue after 2 weeks as if nothing happened would be to support it. Firing could happen, but because it's a nigger sow, I suspect the suspension will be the only rebuke it receives. ...Double standards we've all come to know and love. It should have its career ruined like Pill Cosby.

Don LeMon cocksucker should be FIRED too!!

29. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    They suspended the gorilla face nigger for a few days. They should have fired the fuckin' ape.
    Corporate firings are often preceded by suspensions, so the suits and their shysters can see what it's going to cost them,
    contract-wise, to see customer/audience reaction to their absence, and to see who's willing to fill the void.
    In Whoopie's case, the void is hundreds of pounds of ugly fat. I'd say there's a good chance this porker is finished.

31. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    But from the article:

There would be no place on the planet for a YT who said this. Niggers can't be rayciss, and if they say things like this it's to be excused because of the lasting trauma of the slavery.

They'll suspend this vile Shamu (with pay no doubt) for a couple weeks and then it will be forgotten.

Remember Mel Gibson? If he could have been burned at the stake it would have been done.

33. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Corporate firings are often preceded by suspensions, so the suits and their shysters can see what it's going to cost them,
    contract-wise, to see customer/audience reaction to their absence, and to see who's willing to fill the void.
    In Whoopie's case, the void is hundreds of pounds of ugly fat. I'd say there's a good chance this porker is finished.
    Exactly, that’s what CNN did before they shit canned Chris Coumo.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

35. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Michael Eisner – major owner of Walt Disney & ABC.
    Leonard Goldenson – president of ABC
    Dana Freedmon Walden - Chairman of Entertainment, Walt Disney Television.

Yeah, this fatty knows how to bite the hand that overfeeds her.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Michael Eisner – major owner of Walt Disney & ABC.
    Leonard Goldenson – president of ABC
    Dana Freedmon Walden - Chairman of Entertainment, Walt Disney Television.

Yeah, this fatty knows how to bite the hand that overfeeds her.
    It not only stole the last name of a Jewish person, but it has forgotten how much the Jews have done for niggers. While many may think it was a mistake, Jews have played a large part in the American civil rights movements.

Whoopi says she made her comments out of ignorance, but as they say in the legal world, "ignorance is not an excuse."

The vast majority of hate crimes committed against Jews in recent years have been perpetrated by niggers. The social experiment involving treating niggers as if they were just like us has clearly failed.

Also, I'm sure one of the reasons many Jews may not want to be lumped in with whites is because it makes them even more of a target than they already are. After all, CRT preaches that white people are responsible for all of the ills of the world.

38. Likes Tar Remover liked this post