Close

Likes Likes:  81
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Her Jewish producers will quickly forgive her because she's a nigger. Jews take the side of niggers because niggers are stupid gullible and they can monopolize off of them. Both politically and financially
    Exactly what I was thinking. A white guy would be blackballed off the actors guild before he could get to his limo, but they forgive a black freak like whoopie. I too have sensed this affinity between those two people groups. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

BTW, she has morphed into the most bizarre creature...

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Michael Eisner – major owner of Walt Disney & ABC.
    Leonard Goldenson – president of ABC
    Dana Freedmon Walden - Chairman of Entertainment, Walt Disney Television. Yeah, this fatty knows how to bite the hand that overfeeds her.
    How come she's not being accused cultural appropriation with that name?

The greasy, uppity blimp is still doing those migraine drug pushing ads. Maybe she gets migraines from trying to hold in all those massive farts? Nah, she'd never hold them in.
    I also wonder if she knows she'd still be living in the "projects" if it weren't for YT fawning over her?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Whoopicushion.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	79.1 KB 
ID:	18770
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Imagine the predicament... a protected species negro dissing your own jewish race on your TV network. You can't fire it. There would be protests in Germany, Paris, flaming cars would be overturned in London and NYC if Whoopie was fired.

Best they can do is force a few week break...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    How come she's not being accused cultural appropriation with that name?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Whoopicushion.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	79.1 KB 
ID:	18770
    Goldenturd claims that she traces her roots to the Papel, Bayote and possibly Mende and Kru tribes in Guinea, Seira Leone and Liberia. These tribes also culturally appropriate Hebrew roots.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I could claim to be Vulcan but it won't give me green blood or make my claim anything more than Star Trek fan fiction. In no way can these niggers trace their blood to Abraham. In no way are they Hebrew any more than the Edomites or their modern day descendants and counterparts. Neither are the Ethiopians.

Whoopi cushion's only non-nigger ancestor is traced back to a southern coal burning slave owner. Her nigger DNA is: 92% Sub-Saharan African and 8% European. She does not, nor has she ever practiced any form of Judaism. She is not Torah observant and not even Talmudic observant. Talmudic observance was practiced by the Edomites, downward through the above mentioned peoples and apes to this day. They are almost completely anti Hebrew and anti Torah in practice, faith and blood. They are the original faith, race, ethnicity and cultural appropriating niggers and wiggers.

Diaspora is not a skin condition that turns a person from a Semite into a nigger.

The name Whoopi and Goldberg both come from the same place. Her ass. Yes, this sow simply pulled them right out of her ass - the first name being literally since her fellow performers called her "Whoopi" because of her constant, uncontrollable flatulence both on and off stage.

This fat sow is nothing but an absolute fake in every possible respect save one. Fake religion, fake intelligence, fake pedigree, and fake weight. 178 pounds? Right... One ass cheek maybe. She is fake everything - except for nigger.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Goldenturd claims that she traces her roots to the Papel, Bayote and possibly Mende and Kru tribes in Guinea, Seira Leone and Liberia. These tribes also culturally appropriate Hebrew roots.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I could claim to be Vulcan but it won't give me green blood or make my claim anything more than Star Trek fan fiction. In no way can these niggers trace their blood to Abraham. In no way are they Hebrew any more than the Edomites or their modern day descendants and counterparts. Neither are the Ethiopians.

Whoopi cushion's only non-nigger ancestor is traced back to a southern coal burning slave owner. Her nigger DNA is: 92% Sub-Saharan African and 8% European. She does not, nor has she ever practiced any form of Judaism. She is not Torah observant and not even Talmudic observant. Talmudic observance was practiced by the Edomites, downward through the above mentioned peoples and apes to this day. They are almost completely anti Hebrew and anti Torah in practice, faith and blood. They are the original faith, race, ethnicity and cultural appropriating niggers and wiggers.

Diaspora is not a skin condition that turns a person from a Semite into a nigger.

The name Whoopi and Goldberg both come from the same place. Her ass. Yes, this sow simply pulled them right out of her ass - the first name being literally since her fellow performers called her "Whoopi" because of her constant, uncontrollable flatulence both on and off stage.

This fat sow is nothing but an absolute fake in every possible respect save one. Fake religion, fake intelligence, fake pedigree, and fake weight. 178 pounds? Right... One ass cheek maybe. She is fake everything - except for nigger.
    She traced her real name - Johnson - back through all the illustrous neegrows of history? Or is Johnson another name stolen by niggers from another president?

"My mother did not name me Whoopi, but Goldberg is my name, it's part of my family, part of my heritage. Just like being black," the 66-year-old actress told The Jewish Chronicle. Goldberg further added, "I just know I am Jewish​. I practise nothing. I don't go to temple, but I do remember the holidays. Religion is a lot of work, it's exhausting. So I keep it simple, I have a pretty good relationship with God. We talk." Reportedly, Goldberg's mother thought her birth name Johnson wasn't "Jewish enough" for her to make it big.
    Researcher Henry Louis Gates Jr. found that all of Goldberg's traceable ancestors were African Americans, that she had no known German or Jewish ancestry, and that none of her ancestors were named Goldberg
    OH, does that mean she's a liar?

If only we had time travel we could send her monstrous arse back to Auschwitz and see how fast she'd ook, "I'm not Jewish!"

Goddam mouthy niggers are so full of shit and no one calls them on it!!!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes tweakstick, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly what I was thinking. A white guy would be blackballed off the actors guild before he could get to his limo, but they forgive a black freak like whoopie. I too have sensed this affinity between those two people groups. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

BTW, she has morphed into the most bizarre creature...
    Whoopi "hindenburg!!" I'm not Carlos "menstealya" I will admit that another chimper came up with that one and I would give them credit if I remembered who it was!! I'm just BORROWING the apropos phrase!!

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I listened to Whoopi Niggerburg's holocaust response several times again. It's clear that the nigger was trying to sound intelligent and failed about a subject she knows absolutely nothing about. Niggers are famous for wanting to "steal the show" and be the center of attention when they are around all whites, even when they don't know wtf they are talking about

13. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Corporate firings are often preceded by suspensions, so the suits and their shysters can see what it's going to cost them,
    contract-wise, to see customer/audience reaction to their absence, and to see who's willing to fill the void.
    In Whoopie's case, the void is hundreds of pounds of ugly fat. I'd say there's a good chance this porker is finished.
    I hope so. I'm sick of seeing and hearing about this fat, stupid nigger pig. It disgusts me to see her black, gorilla face on the TV and the net. It's sickening to know that Ted Danson drilled oil in that sewer.

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Don LeMon cocksucker should be FIRED too!!
    Yeah, nigger Don Lemon'nig is so racist against white people but yet he gets his nasty rump rangled daily by his white "boyfriend"

17. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jeanine Pirro tells how the massive, crazed beast cursed her and blocked the whole staircase with her greasy, farty bulk because Jeanine supported Trump. I bet it was very scary. I think Whoopsi just hates any attractive human woman. I get it. If I saw that creature looking back at me in the mirror every day I'd be angry at the world too.

19. Likes Tar Remover, tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The other far left wretches on the show are "outraged" at her two week suspension as if they still aren't going to pay the sow. It isn't as if we do not know how this would have played out if a white person or even a nigger claiming to be republican said it word for word. They would be demanding whoever it was, be fired instantly. All banks and services would refuse to do business with them/ Because it was a far left nigger it is ok. The network was probably shaking in its boots this close to nigger history month.

I am going to stop saying liberal when referring to trash like this. Instead, I will use their vernacular against them. They are much further from center to the left than anyone they deem "far right".
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

21. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, nigger Don Lemon'nig is so racist against white people but yet he gets his nasty rump rangled daily by his white "boyfriend"
    Tru Dat!! Like lori lightfoot, the muncher-cruncher sheboon mayor of chimpcongo who won't let white journalists interview it however it munches on it's white "wives" "muh poosie" every night!! Niggers are the fucking WORST hypocrites!!

23. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    A. Gud Nigger
    Chimpout Guest
    The media just found a recipe that Whoopi published several decades ago. I guess she was a racist the entire time.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...993-resurfaces

Holy shit, this nigger needs to be tarnished ASAP.

25. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    If it is okay for Whoopi to make racist and hateful jokes about humans, then I don't see why I can't do the same thing about niggers.

27. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Jeanine Pirro tells how the massive, crazed beast cursed her and blocked the whole staircase with her greasy, farty bulk because Jeanine supported Trump. I bet it was very scary. I think Whoopsi just hates any attractive human woman. I get it. If I saw that creature looking back at me in the mirror every day I'd be angry at the world too.

As usual mighty Diva, you peg the dirty nigger right in the asshole under it's nose every time.

29. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll bet that sow weighs 260!!

31. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Tru Dat!! Like lori lightfoot, the muncher-cruncher sheboon mayor of chimpcongo who won't let white journalists interview it however it munches on it's white "wives" "muh poosie" every night!! Niggers are the fucking WORST hypocrites!!
    Damn straight. That ugly ass coon Lori Lightfoot is a lifetime tuna taco taster. If they swabbed that old sheboons food trap for bacteria, that petri dish would fucking explode

33. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn straight. That ugly ass coon Lori Lightfoot is a lifetime tuna taco taster. If they swabbed that old sheboons food trap for bacteria, that petri dish would fucking explode
    Lori Licktwat........

35. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Lori Licktwat........
    Hell yeah lol

37. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don LeMon cocksucker should be FIRED too!!
    Dong Lemur.

39. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post