In a shocking turn of events, a nigger has publicly tried to minimize the effects of the Holocaust on Jewish people.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/the-vi...berg-holocaust

ABC’s "The View" co-host Whoopi Goldberg declared the Holocaust was "not about race" despite the systematic killing of an estimated six million Jews, leading to sharp criticism of the outspoken liberal.

"The Holocaust isn’t about race," Goldberg said as her co-hosts appeared stunned.

"No, it’s not about race," Goldberg continued.

Joy Behar said, "Well, they considered Jews a different race."

"It’s not about race," Goldberg reiterated.

"But these are two White groups of people," Goldberg said as her colleagues disagreed.

She was told Nazis didn’t consider Jewish people to be "White" but continued with her point nonetheless.

"You’re missing the point," Goldberg insisted. "The minute you turn it into race, it goes down this alley."

One writer said Goldberg's statement perfectly captured "the absolute ignorance of the non-Jewish world, encouraged by the mainstream media, when it comes to understanding the Holocaust," adding Goldberg should "open a goddamn book."
WW 2 was a bad time for a lot of humans and millions of humans died as a result. Humankind should work together as a unified team to build a better future for all humans. Racism among the human races is wrong.

A nigger can't understand that because it isn't human.

On a vaguely related note, I think America and Russia should try harder to be friends and cooperate with each other. War is awful and nobody enjoys participating in it (I am a combat vet; I know more about this than most). I was, admittedly, a little naive on the subject in my youth, however.