Close

Likes Likes:  81
Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Whoopi Goldnigger hates Jews

In a shocking turn of events, a nigger has publicly tried to minimize the effects of the Holocaust on Jewish people.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/the-vi...berg-holocaust

ABC’s "The View" co-host Whoopi Goldberg declared the Holocaust was "not about race" despite the systematic killing of an estimated six million Jews, leading to sharp criticism of the outspoken liberal.

"The Holocaust isn’t about race," Goldberg said as her co-hosts appeared stunned.

"No, it’s not about race," Goldberg continued.

Joy Behar said, "Well, they considered Jews a different race."

"It’s not about race," Goldberg reiterated.

"But these are two White groups of people," Goldberg said as her colleagues disagreed.

She was told Nazis didn’t consider Jewish people to be "White" but continued with her point nonetheless.

"You’re missing the point," Goldberg insisted. "The minute you turn it into race, it goes down this alley."

One writer said Goldberg's statement perfectly captured "the absolute ignorance of the non-Jewish world, encouraged by the mainstream media, when it comes to understanding the Holocaust," adding Goldberg should "open a goddamn book."
    WW 2 was a bad time for a lot of humans and millions of humans died as a result. Humankind should work together as a unified team to build a better future for all humans. Racism among the human races is wrong.

A nigger can't understand that because it isn't human.

On a vaguely related note, I think America and Russia should try harder to be friends and cooperate with each other. War is awful and nobody enjoys participating in it (I am a combat vet; I know more about this than most). I was, admittedly, a little naive on the subject in my youth, however.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Nig Zero liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yet she pretends to be a jew. Goldberg.
    http://www.jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=42

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Real name Karen Johnson aka Whoopi Goldberg likes a little bit of "cream in her coffee" (Ted Danson), and several other white creamsicle dicks throughout the years. The old nig is a total hypocrite

5. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    If a YT said that, they would be drummed off the planet. Fat Farty Whoopsi says it and I bet she gets away with it, because a nigger can never be rayciss.

Larry David just got in trouble for making a Holocaust joke, and he is actually Jewish!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

7. Likes Defund Welfare, Tar Remover, Nig Zero liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    It looks like Caryn Johnson might be getting cancelled soon.

https://pagesix.com/2022/02/01/whoop...-abc-insiders/

There is growing fury inside ABC over Whoopi Goldberg’s controversial Holocaust claims, with insiders insisting that her apology isn’t enough and demanding that she be fired.

Sources tell Page Six that staffers and fellow hosts on “The View,” as well as insiders at Disney, are furious that Goldberg has not been disciplined.

“ABC staffers and Disney Network execs are saying Whoopi went way too far. And board members are not happy with her apology and want a fuller retraction. The word is that Whoopi is in ‘deep s–t,’” one ABC insider told us.

“Why does Whoopi seemingly get a pass when others don’t? Perhaps this time she won’t. Many at the network — including her fellow hosts — believe Whoopi is too controversial now for the show.”

Her remarks sparked international backlash on social media, where “#firewhoopi” started trending, plus wide condemnation from the Israeli Consulate General in New York and the Auschwitz Memorial and Anti-Defamation League.
    Antisemitism is unacceptable and I hope Whoopi's career is completely ruined. It would be nice if they digitally erased her from movies and tv shows as well.

They told us that colored people can't be racist. They were wrong.

9. Likes tweakstick, Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Why does Whoopi seemingly get a pass when others don’t?
    Gee, I think I can guess.

That savage sowpotomus nearly ripped Janine Pirro's head off when she appeared on that horrible show. She got away with that too.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't you people get it? The holocaust was obviously not about race because the victims weren't BLACK. Only blacks can be discriminated against or be victims of hate crimes.

Why, them Jewzizz weren't ever even slaves! Gipshunz built the pyramids and everyone knows they were magic flying knee-grows that moved stones with science an sheeit.

Whoopi cushion goldturd needs to be fired. In a better world, she would serve the purpose of giving people a caricature to look at and see niggers for what they are. Unfortunately, there are some idiots that will listen to what she has to say when she flaps her boot lips. More unfortunate than this is the fact that these same people are allowed to vote.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

13. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Her Jewish producers will quickly forgive her because she's a nigger. Jews take the side of niggers because niggers are stupid gullible and they can monopolize off of them. Both politically and financially
    Exactly what I was thinking. A white guy would be blackballed off the actors guild before he could get to his limo, but they forgive a black freak like whoopie. I too have sensed this affinity between those two people groups. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

BTW, she has morphed into the most bizarre creature...

15. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking. A white guy would be blackballed off the actors guild before he could get to his limo, but they forgive a black freak like whoopie. I too have sensed this affinity between those two people groups. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

BTW, she has morphed into the most bizarre creature...
    Whoopi "hindenburg!!" I'm not Carlos "menstealya" I will admit that another chimper came up with that one and I would give them credit if I remembered who it was!! I'm just BORROWING the apropos phrase!!

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I listened to Whoopi Niggerburg's holocaust response several times again. It's clear that the nigger was trying to sound intelligent and failed about a subject she knows absolutely nothing about. Niggers are famous for wanting to "steal the show" and be the center of attention when they are around all whites, even when they don't know wtf they are talking about

19. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Yet she pretends to be a jew. Goldberg.
    http://www.jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=42
    Cultural APPROPRIATION!! As bad as the "Black Hebrew Israelites" who are anti-Semitic SCUMBAG niggers!!

21. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post