Close

Likes Likes:  45
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Madison Mudshark receives blunt force trauma from her butt ugly buck

Nigger charged in blunt force trauma death of 25-year-old mudshark slut girlfriend in Hoover

A Birmingham coon has been charged with murder in the killing of his mudshark slut girlfriend.

Cortez Lenard Warren, 32, was taken into custody following a police pursuit Saturday afternoon, just hours after the body of 25-year-old Madison Shea Pilkington was found inside her Hoover apartment.

The two had been committing bestiality for less than a year. Pilkington died from blunt force trauma from being beaten batshit loony by her nigger.

Warren is charged with murder, tampering with physical evidence and unlawful possession of marijuana. Authorities said he tried to clean up the crime scene, but did not elaborate.
    https://www.al.com/news/birmingham/2...in-hoover.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    “We’re devastated,’’ the grieving aunt added, “and we want people to keep us in their prayers.”

Armstrong also started a GoFundMe for her forever-lost niece’s parents in order to cover funereal “and final” expenses.
    OF course. I guess Aunty figured she'd get a few dollars from this terrible tragedy.

Well, Madison, you wanted this violent, feral nigger buck as some sort of status symbol, you got him in "spades".

"But I never thought the tiger would eat MY face off!!!" - the final cry of the mudshark.

You picked a real winner, but you did last a whole year before the inevitable deletion so congrats, I guess.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cortez Boyfriend of Less Than a Year Police.png 
Views:	48 
Size:	202.8 KB 
ID:	18761
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am guessing that this photo was taken prior to her mud skipping days since she was a very pretty girl and most human men would find her attractive. After a period of nigger venom injections and frequent tenderizing I doubt she looked like this even before the “blunt force trauma “. Remember that Roy Horn thought his pet white tiger was safe until it nearly bit his fucking head off. Tigers are beautiful animals but can be deadly, niggers are hideous beasts and are always deadly.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Laid with the colored, then laid to rest...
    A fine looking lass, contaminated by a monkey,
    then consigned to the eternal damnation, a.k.a. Mudshark Hell.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    How does any white person even look at a nigger without wanting to vomit?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    I am guessing that this photo was taken prior to her mud skipping days since she was a very pretty girl and most human men would find her attractive. After a period of nigger venom injections and frequent tenderizing I doubt she looked like this even before the “blunt force trauma “. Remember that Roy Horn thought his pet white tiger was safe until it nearly bit his fucking head off. Tigers are beautiful animals but can be deadly, niggers are hideous beasts and are always deadly.

Tigers usually go tiger, and niggers always go nigger.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

7. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reminds me of some words of wisdom my grandfather passed on to me back when I was a kid. I often visited him on weekends and we would spend all Saturday in his workshop building things. He taught me how to build my own electrical transformer at 8 years old, and had words I would never forget. Electricity, he said, is like a tamed tiger. It can do great things for you so long as you don't misuse it or get careless. Misuse electricity and get careless working with it, and it will remember it is a tiger and destroy you.

Come to think of it, this almost applies to even "Magic niggers". No matter how much humans try to tame a nigger, the savage jungle instincts are still there.
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what Madison Mudshark saw in that nigger? Drugs? Money? Perverted monkey relations? Or maybe she was just a masochist?

It's hard controlling a nigger in chains and under a whip. Why'd anyone even think of the unthinkable?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    The aunt wants gibs just like a nigger. Mudsharking is a disease that can affect the whole fambly and bring them down to the level of niggers...unless they explicitly reject the mudshark.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eeewuuu! That ugly coon was her buckfriend?

And it seems it is a serial mudikker just like all other niggers.

Maybe she died after looking at the naked buck.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll take "I hated my dad" for 500, Alex.

13. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Her parents failed to teach her about life, and her own mistakes killed her. Oh well, one less stupid monkeyfucking Christmas cake to worry about. Definitely would not donate any gibs to her worthless family.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Nigger charged in blunt force trauma death of 25-year-old mudshark slut girlfriend in Hoover

https://www.al.com/news/birmingham/2...in-hoover.html
    "Cortez", is that a spigger?!

16. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    "Cortez", is that a spigger?!
    He be a konkeskador sheeet.

18. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    And there's no question it's a foul, shitstained nigger. Even though it was in custody, there's NO picture.... As sure as the sun coming up in the morning, you know it's a coon

20. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    With every sentence I read, I laughed all the harder until I hit "nearly bit his fucking head off"... My wife had to ask me what was wrong, I was laughing so hard! You deserve an award for this one!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always nice to hear about a mud shark being killed by a nigger. It’s what they deserve!

23. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    And there's no question it's a foul, shitstained nigger. Even though it was in custody, there's NO picture.... As sure as the sun coming up in the morning, you know it's a coon

Scroll up. I posted a lovely portrait of the foul, stinking beast. I can see why the coal burner couldn't wait to rut with it.

25. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Scroll up. I posted a lovely portrait of the foul, stinking beast. I can see why the coal burner couldn't wait to rut with it.
    thanks for posting the pic of the murderous slug... I did not see the pic of the coon in the article posted, even though he was in custody... An obvious statement by the woke MSM that it's nigger for sure... Where'd ya find the pic??

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    thanks for posting the pic of the murderous slug... I did not see the pic of the coon in the article posted, even though he was in custody... An obvious statement by the woke MSM that it's nigger for sure... Where'd ya find the pic??
    Google images. It's amusing how when you google the name of one criminigger, you'll get a whole slew of other murderous groids as well.

Example: When you google Cortez, you get all this for free!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	criminiggersn - Google Search.png 
Views:	48 
Size:	477.2 KB 
ID:	18881

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast