Close

Likes Likes:  18
Reply to Thread
    NiggertoeRidesAgain
    Chimpout Guest

Golden Corral chimpout at the muh steak bar

Apparently there were two " fambiies" fighting over the last of the steaks

true jungle monkey troop throwdown.. flying chairs included.. the humans run for cover... can't make this sh*t up, just the reality

https://www.fox19.com/2022/02/01/bra...teak-shortage/

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    And this is why, as a human, if you go into a restaurant and see niggers (staff or otherwise), you should leave immediately and find food elsewhere. Niggers shouldn't even be allowed in restaurants just like any other animal. Niggers should be fed inside caged pens, just like dogs, or any other animal, that becomes viciously territorial with its food.

3. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw this on the news. As soon as the intro talked about a fight at a "restaurant," and the bottom banner said Golden Corral, I didn't have to look to know it was niggers. This was over steaks, right? Now imagine the last piece of fried chicken.

There was a commercial a while back with a niglet doing the maths for its mammy and mammy's boo. It ended with, "Wee gowin ta Gowdin Krahl!"
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The next Godzilla movie will be Stacey Abrams versus Whoopie, and the showdown takes place at Golden Corral.
    The Whoopster rises out of a vat of gravy, instead of Tokyo Bay, and Stacey has what looks like apple fritters
    stuck to her back, and her ass shoots flames. Otherwise, they stick to the tried and true formula....

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Nigger History Munf!
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1487240467804741632

The first page of nigger history states that anytime there’s a gathering of niggers, a fight will break out.
    Crying shame no bat wings were issued. Maybe next time.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    We have a Golden corral down the street from me. Never been there. Because I never cared for buffets.I am not a big eater.But I see the fat monkey shiners and sowapotomuses lined up out around the place on the weekends. Probably mostly what eats there. That’s enough to keep me out of there for life alone!

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    We have a Golden corral down the street from me. Never been there. Because I never cared for buffets.I am not a big eater.But I see the fat monkey shiners and sowapotomuses lined up out around the place on the weekends. Probably mostly what eats there. That’s enough to keep me out of there for life alone!
    That's a GOOD enough reason!!

12. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggertoeRidesAgain View Post
    Apparently there were two " fambiies" fighting over the last of the steaks

true jungle monkey troop throwdown.. flying chairs included.. the humans run for cover... can't make this sh*t up, just the reality

https://www.fox19.com/2022/02/01/bra...teak-shortage/
    Bensalem is outside of philthadelphia. Philthadelphia nigs are a particularly DISGUSTING sub species of niggers. Ba' Mo nigs are pretty IDSGUSING too!! I earned my niggerology PHD through DECADES of observation and research!! Uh speaks advanced ebonics too, mufugga!!

14. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Stacey Abrams has closed more all-you-can-eat buffets than Covid-19. She's eating her way south,
    and could end up in Florida's many Golden Corral locations. I'd keep a dangerous game rifle handy,
    in case she goes on a rampage. She scales in at over 350, on the hoof. Watch out !

16. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy , tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Stacey Abrams has closed more all-you-can-eat buffets than Covid-19. She's eating her way south,
    and could end up in Florida's many Golden Corral locations. I'd keep a dangerous game rifle handy,
    in case she goes on a rampage. She scales in at over 350, on the hoof. Watch out !
    Hopefully the nasty sow will eat itself to death before Jacksonville!LOL!

18. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Stacey Abrams has closed more all-you-can-eat buffets than Covid-19.
    One-liner winner of the day!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    EverydayNeverEnds
    Chimpout Guest

Only American Nigs fight like this in a restaurant or cafeteria

Only the African-American fights like this over food in a restaurant
    Native Africans have the decency not to go ape over the last steak

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EverydayNeverEnds View Post
    That's only because they don't know what real "steak" is. Do you know the life expectancy of a chicken wandering down an Addis Adaba street?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EverydayNeverEnds View Post
    Only the African-American fights like this over food in a restaurant

Are you serious?

Native Africans will eat each other after cooking their meal over an open Goodyear pit and fight over who gets the eyes and balls.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    The Hatfields and The McCoons!