Close

Likes Likes:  109
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    The phenomenon of star worship is a concept that I have never once been able to wrap my head around. There have always been people who have managed to become famous. Some for their talents, some despite the lack thereof. I've never worshiped any of them. Sure, I have been a fan of many in different arenas not confined to the performance stage - Limbaugh, Peart, King Solomon, Thomas Paine and a few others. While I admire their work, I don't wish for a clean spot on the floor in front of them to grovel adoringly at their feet.

Every time that I've turned on the TV and seen fans surrounding the most disgusting pieces of shit begging for some type of holy water to be splashed in their direction in the form of an autograph, a word or even a mere look in their direction, it sickens me. I'll never forget Jacko pulling up to court in a limo to answer charges of child molestation only to be met by swarms of adoring fans and media surrounding him shouting "WE LOVE YOU, MICHAEL!" I had to wonder how many of those idiots would sell their souls or give up a child for him to molest on the spot just for a piece of memorabilia, a picture or a mere acknowledgement of their pathetic existences.
    I never understood it either. There are performers I've certainly admired for their talent, but never would I think of stalking them, rummaging through their garbage or standing in line for 10 hours to see them. I wouldn't cross a street for an autograph.

As for Kiddy Diddler Jackscoon - the parents of those children literally pimped them out, accepting money from Jackscoon in exchange for letting him off after him doing god-knows-what to their kids. Sickenng, indeed.

“The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog.”

I'm with Mark on that.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Penn & Teller once did a show about scams in Las Vegas. This guy on the street paid the typically expensive price for Celine Dion tickets when she was performing there, and Penn (half) jokingly said, "That's a scam right there." Paying to see mudshark Adele would be an even bigger scam.

3. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know of a bigger scam in about 2 weeks. It's called Superbowl at SoFi in nigger L.A. I've been hearing $5,000 just to get in, and $75,000 to hang out with the stars. Just street talk.

I gave up on Niggerball 25+ years ago. I don't want any of my money going to a retard level big gorilla. They are paid too much just to run and whatever shit they do. And they still end up broke or dead, or in jail, or killing their mudshark.

Here's my unusual Superbowl Sunday story:

Don't know exactly when, but on such a Sunday, I went with my wife (then) to some church in Pasadena to listen to -- a period Baroque orchestra. Then there was a reception. Naturally only geezers and little old ladies were there, and me & wife, in our mid 30s. Yeah I'm that kind of strange. And I didn't care who played or won.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

niggertainment

Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I know of a bigger scam in about 2 weeks. It's called Superbowl at SoFi in nigger L.A.
    The nigger sports phenomenon has always puzzled me.

I know that like all niggercentric entertainment, it's a product of the combined efforts of over exposure, brainwashing and other wholesome family pastimes being made unavailable to the general public.

In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.
    Franklin D. Roosevelt
    I don't believe that statement is is limited to politics. I think the same goes for life in general. While "The Protocols" have been largely dismissed as a hoax or a political tool of antisemitism, it's shit like football, rap and this that gives it credence. The fact that it was all predicted, even as a hoax, decades before the rise of nigger music, nigger sports and all forms of nigger worship including inter-species breading, is enough to cause many people to become antisemitic.

I think the real reason for all of it is the bottom line of the ledger. Follow the dollar and you'll find the problem. Some rich and powerful people who care more about how much more they can get don't give a shit about what it does to the country or families.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    This can mean only one thing. STDs. Her test results just came back and Adele is probably wondering how she managed to catch 20 different sexually transmitted infections at once. Her nigger is at a loss for words because it's standard for muh dik niggers to carry multiple STDs at a time.

I guess it would be hard for her to get through rehearsal with her cooch on fire with gonorrhea. She can always write a song about it.
    I dunno...Could also mean the mandingo rung her bell a few times, and she isn't fit to appear in public until she heals. She could still bawl out her three songs with an STD...
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    I dunno...Could also mean the mandingo rung her bell a few times, and she isn't fit to appear in public until she heals. She could still bawl out her three songs with an STD...
    Three? Honestly I thought it was only one. I can't say I could pick one out besides that annoying Hello or whatever it was called and then only because it was crammed into my ears in every elevator I've been in for a few years now.

Funny you should mention the nigger ringing her bell. Mrs. T and I were just laughing about her ticket prices and her nigger launcher when she commented "I bet you could ring her like a dinner bell."
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish her buck would do us all a favor and delete the tootsie pole riding/sucking ugly flabby whore!

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
    How do you know it would be a smaller list?

Do you have any real facts or statistics to back up what you're saying here?

What are you basing this assumption on?
    Let's play nice here. We're all on the same side.

It's unimportant whether someone's making hyperbole or being serious about all the mudsharking among celebrities.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

12. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This can mean only one thing. STDs. Her test results just came back and Adele is probably wondering how she managed to catch 20 different sexually transmitted infections at once. Her nigger is at a loss for words because it's standard for muh dik niggers to carry multiple STDs at a time.

I guess it would be hard for her to get through rehearsal with her cooch on fire with gonorrhea. She can always write a song about it.
    There was a commercial last month about that "TV special" I would have never bothered with, even if she wasn't a coalburner. She looked halfway through death's door. She was babbling some kind of complaint, but she's done it to herself.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    I dunno...Could also mean the mandingo rung her bell a few times
    You could very well be on to something there.

ADELE
    LOOK AWAY!!!
    Hides Behind Purse

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    There was a commercial last month about that "TV special" I would have never bothered with, even if she wasn't a coalburner. She looked halfway through death's door. She was babbling some kind of complaint, but she's done it to herself.
    She attracts the most attractive kind of fans. LOL
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

17. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    She attracts the most attractive kind of fans. LOL

Omg. Super morbidly obese and toothless, but I bet she could still get a nigger buck. Maybe Adele can recommend one.

Poor Adele. Between her fans and her boyfriend, she's due to hit the skids.

Crocodile tears and lies. This is all pretty funny. If she keeps the nigger she'll get something to really cry about.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Adele Hides in Car with Rich Paul, First Clear Photos Since Vegas Pull-Out.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	179.7 KB 
ID:	18796
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

19. Likes Sandy liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12