Close

Likes Likes:  65
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Cheslie Kryst does back flip on to pavement from 29th floor

Nigger does a back flip off the 29th floor and made quite an impact on people's lives.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/30/fatal-...lie-kryst/amp/

"Cheslie embodied love and served others, whether through her work as an attorney fighting for social justice, as Miss USA and as a host on EXTRA,” her family said. “But most importantly as a daughter, sister, friend, mentor and colleague — we know her impact will live on.”
    She sure made an impact. I wonder how long it will take to fill that crater.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    29th floor? Kudos to the sow for doing it right.

won top honors at the 2019 Miss USA pageant, wearing a sparkly winged outfit for the National Costume competition
    Sparkly wings replaced with bat wings.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes! She definitely made an..... IMPACT!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Despite winning (through a backroom bribe) Miss USA, the nigger bucks STILL didn’t want her. They would prefer any white woman over a whitewashed ape kween. I bet that’s why she decided to shit missile the concrete.

Prestige, wealth, edujmakation, and even not weighing 500lbs will not make the bucks prefer sows over White women, and this has done a surprising job keeping sheboons from breeding more than they would in Apefrica it doesn’t solve the bucks going after(often inappropriately) the White women issue.

Still, only good niggers a dead nigger. This nigger could have landed on someone and hurt them but probably just left a big stanky shit stain on the ground that some poor soul has to clean up. Unacceptable.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Nigger does a back flip off the 29th floor and made quite an impact on people's lives.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/30/fatal-...lie-kryst/amp/

She sure made an impact. I wonder how long it will take to fill that crater.
    I thought niggers knew how to fly!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don’t know about”rest and peace”. But it sure did give me joy to read about another nigg going splat on the sidewalk! LOL!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    “I do a lot to make sure that I maintain my mental health,” she said. “And the most important thing that I did is talk to a counselor. She’s really easy to talk to. She gives me great strategies especially if I’m sad or happy or have a busy month ahead of me.
    Now that’s a counselor who should advise all niggers!
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm betting Trump is glad he offloaded that pageant back in 2015 before this ugly sow won. My gaydar pinged when I saw those shoulders.

Edit: Apparently, I'm not the only one that noticed.

My challenge of the status quo certainly caught the attention of the trolls, and I can’t tell you how many times I have deleted comments on my social media pages that had vomit emojis and insults telling me I wasn’t pretty enough to be Miss USA or that my muscular build was actually a ‘man body,’” she wrote.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 01-31-2022 at 01:10 PM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If she was where she belonged - Africa, she'd have jumped off the grass roof of a mud hut,
    and she'd still be alive. She might get trolled by some rude jungle drumming from a neighboring
    village, but she'd be too busy trying to pick termites out of a log to care...

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I'm betting Trump is glad he offloaded that pageant back in 2015 before this ugly sow won. My gaydar pinged when I saw those shoulders.

Edit: Apparently, I'm not the only one that noticed.

Me too! When I looked at it, I thought maybe it really was a buck, since tranny bucks are now on the cover of Playboy and SI.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so happy that this nigger is now good. I wish there was some video of that sow/buck/whatever hitting the concrete. Better if the video had the nigger screaming and paw waving all the way down. I wonder if that nigger was high on something or if some buck tried to muh-dik it before throwing it out the window.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Took that one last breath of jenkum and batwinged it off to hell.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Probably got high on crack and believed that it really was a literal flying magical Africoon nigger.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Official confirmation for cause of death: multiple blunt impact injuries

She bounced a few times?

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...024504489.html

15. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Official confirmation for cause of death: multiple blunt impact injuries.
    She bounced a few times?
    Lip flap injuries to forehead and chest breaking skull and multiple ribs.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yahoo issued a warning:

Sending condolences to the friends and family of Cheslie Kryst. We appreciate the community coming together to comment on this article, and while we understand the desire to contemplate, but please remember to keep this space welcoming and empathetic (OR ELSE). Thank you.
    Yahoo giveth and Yahoo taketh away. If you say anything that doesn't fawn over niggers, the comment section will be yanked. I see a few snarky comments got overlooked.

"Multiple blunt trauma?" How did she land?"

"Suddenly."

18. Likes jenkemfactory, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Yes! She definitely made an..... IMPACT!
    She definitely smashed it! Her collision with destiny was a slam dunk. Totally left the world with a bang.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

20. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have pity on the poor souls who had to hose the pickaninny pancake off the sidewalk.
    Proudly deplorable