Close

Likes Likes:  3
Reply to Thread

Thread: CST and you

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

CST and you

Many of you have probably heard of CRT (critical race theory), but you may not have heard of critical species theory, a theory that I have been working on. First off, we will discuss CRT and its inherent problem.

From wikipedia
    Scholars of CRT view race as a social construct with no biological basis.[5][6]
    If race doesn't exist, how can anyone be racist?

Now that that is out of the way, I would like to discuss CST. I believe that there are no races, but rather two species: Humans, and niggers.

niggers are those things from Africa that look vaguely humanoid but have shit colored skin. Now I do not discriminate against niggers based on skin color alone. In my personal experiences, and experiences that I've read about, these creatures can be 13% of a population and yet be responsible for upwards of 51% of the crime. They are feral things, incapable of using human languages correctly, and one must never relax around blacks because at any time they might halt their magic act and attack you. A nigger can technically mate with a human, but the offspring will have a low double digit IQ and all of the negative traits of niggerkind. The children will be a creature of two worlds, neither human or a negro. It will be an abomination, hated both by humans and niggers. The nigger can't be taught, can't be reasoned with, and can't be bargained with. It doesn't feel pity of remorse or fear and it absolutely will not stop. Ever. Not until all of humankind is dead. They are an inferior species and should always be treated as such.

As for humans, they may come in all of the colors of the rainbow, and have their quirks, but together they can work together to build a better future for all human children. Humanity is responsible for many great inventions, which the nigger is too dull to create. I shall now list a few of them:

Fire
    Electricity
    Clean water
    Houses
    Clothing
    Shoes
    Civilization
    Schools
    The written word
    The spoken word
    Computers
    Airplanes
    Cars
    Refrigerators

I can go on, but I'm sure you get the point. In thousands, if not millions of years, niggers have failed to innovate as the human has. The nigger today is the same as it always was. It has not evolved. It is not even human. If humans did indeed come from Africa initially, then the only explanation is that there were two species that evolved separately. The human species went on to do great things, and the nigger was satisfied with being a dumb fucking beast. Also, it is well known that at least 19% of the negro genome has code from a ghost ancestor, and this code is not found in humans. Humans are less than 5% genetically different from monkeys, but the nigger is at least 19% percent different from humans and primates. Niggers are not human.

To treat the nigger as a separate, inferior species is not an act of cruelty or wickedness. We are merely acknowledging that they are no more like us than an apple or a piece of plastic. They are things that deserve no respect and they are of no real use to anyone. Even niggers hate other niggers. Why else would they murder so many of their own kind, commit suicide so frequently, abort so many of their offspring, and turn every niggerhoods into hellscapes?

Niggers will never be capable of integrating into human society. Not because we are "racist," but rather because they lack the ability to do so. Keeping them in human civilization is, I believe, cruel and unkind. They will always perceive themselves as inferior because they are inferior. And so I propose a possible solution: to eliminate "racism" we should round up and deport all the niggers and ship them back to Africa so they can be among their own kind. When they are no longer surrounded by evil racist "wypipo" they will finally be happy, and they will then be able to build a Wakanda.

And so I will conclude this with one final comment: niggers are not human and never will be. The nigger is of a separate species worthy of contempt and hatred. We should never accept a nigger as a member of any human tribe.

2. Likes Tar Remover, tweakstick liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Agreed!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Ctprrj

One of things that really creeps me out about niggers is how fucking weird and disgusting their skin is. Earlier I had the misfortune of dealing with a nigger cashier, and as it handed me my cash back, it accidentally touched my hand. I swear it felt like the skin on crispy fried chicken and there was something coarse, like salt on it. I vomited in my mouth, but I choked it back down because I didn't feel like getting arrested for puking on a nigger. I couldn't even tell if it was a buck or sow. It was just fat, and it had dreadlocks (so you just know that nigger hadn't seen a shower or a bath in months), and its voice was like that of a eunuch.
    Niggers are the biggest fucking joke. If I were a nigger, I would make my 19 niglets good and then commit suicide.

5. Likes Tar Remover liked this post