Close

Likes Likes:  45
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Ethiopian Niggers are Starving (shocker)

Apparently tribal warfare is preventing the spooks from getting their regular gibs from YT.
    https://www.theguardian.com/global-d...eed-of-food-un

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh no! If they all starve to death, think of all the enrichment the world will miss out on.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh NOOOOAZ! Quick, someone raise YT's taxes to make them pay for niggers who can't stop out breeding their environment! It's not their fault that they can't stop making nigger babeez!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    World Feeding Programme ? More like a cockroach life support system.
    The UN is the first thing Trump has to get rid of when he's back in the White House.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The UN is the first thing Trump has to get rid of when he's back in the White House.
    It would be easier to remove all the salt from the oceans. The UN has metastasized to every organ in the planet's body.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nature keeps trying to tell us that there are too many Ethiopians, but stupid white liberals keep getting in the way of natural selection.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Nature keeps trying to tell us that there are too many Ethiopians, but stupid white liberals keep getting in the way of natural selection.

Exactly. Nature has always had a solution for a species that is incapable of feeding itself, ever. It's called 'extinction', so quit messing with Mother Nature, you phony Libtard bleeding hearts.

37% of the population were found to be severely food insecure
    Is that the PC term for "the nigger beez starbin'?" just like "undocumented migrants" = illegal aliens?

A skunk by any other other name...
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

16. Likes Tar Remover, Anastasia, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    OH NO! Whatever shall we do! Stupid niggers......

18. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post

Many, if not most of the liberals I've talked to seem to have two things in common: 1)They are agnostic or atheist, usually believing in evolution and 2) Belief in using our taxes to prop up an inferior species.

Anytime you get into a discussion with one and the subject of taxes used for welfare comes up, use their own logic (actually lack thereof) against them by asking them the following: Why should the superior support the inferior thus stalling natural evolution and the betterment of mankind as a species?
    Last edited by tweakstick; 01-31-2022 at 06:43 AM. Reason: wording

20. Likes IseDaDiva, Anastasia, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Many, if not most of the liberals I've talked to seem to have two things in common: 1)They are agnostic or atheist, usually believing in evolution and 2) Belief in using our taxes to prop up an inferior species.

Anytime you get into a discussion with one and the subject of taxes used for welfare comes up, use their own logic (actually lack thereof) against them by asking them the following: Why should the superior supporting the inferior thus stalling natural evolution and the betterment of mankind?

Or you might ask them: "After 100 years of feeding them and sending billions of dollars to them, how has it helped them evolve into a species capable of sustaining itself?"
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

22. Likes tweakstick, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A feral dog or cat does what it does to survive: work. That's just instinct, and nature. If it got lazy, it dies.

Niggers want to be treated as equals, yet they don't want to put the work in to even help themselves. That's why anyone who tries to feed any nigger is a moron. I'd rather feed a stray dog or cat than any nigger. Certainly, not worth saving.

Niggers are like locusts or rats or any other vermin. They consume without giving anything back. Frankly, it's a crime against humanity to keeping alive animals that are bent on destroying the human species.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have Ethiopian niggers ever stopped starving?
    Proudly deplorable

25. Likes Tar Remover, Ignatow , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Exactly. Nature has always had a solution for a species that is incapable of feeding itself, ever. It's called 'extinction', so quit messing with Mother Nature, you phony Libtard bleeding hearts.
    37% of the population were found to be severely food insecure
    Is that the PC term for "the nigger beez starbin'?" just like "undocumented migrants" = illegal aliens?
    The commie queers work night and day, to coin new excuse terminology, for their fucked up, bottom feeding
    constituents. They call it "Linguistics", which is also horseshit commie-speak, the father of which is some dictionary-
    vomiting stooge named Noam Chomsky. He's put more college students to sleep than xanax, quaaludes and vicodan
    combined. "Food insecure", "Housing insecure", "Energy insecure", "Transportation insecure" - basically anything niggers
    feel they deserve for free, which is everything it just so happens.

27. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The commie queers work night and day, to coin new excuse terminology, for their fucked up, bottom feeding
    constituents. They call it "Linguistics", which is also horseshit commie-speak, the father of which is some dictionary-
    vomiting stooge named Noam Chomsky. He's put more college students to sleep than xanax, quaaludes and vicodan
    combined. "Food insecure", "Housing insecure", "Energy insecure", "Transportation insecure" - basically anything niggers
    feel they deserve for free, which is everything it just so happens.

Absolutely. Choadsky is a fuckin' communist cock puke.

29. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Absolutely. Choadsky is a fuckin' communist center puke.
    Hey TR, you white devil - How's the dead of the winter treating you this year ? We had a nice December and January,
    with some extreme cold temps - but we got socked with a big coastal blizzard a couple of days ago.
    I'm going upstate to work this week, and we're supposed to get buried on Thursday and Friday.
    Any progress on your Marlin .44 lever gun project ?

31. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Ray! December and early January had us buried dick deep in snow and ice. Rains and higher Temps melted it away. We had light snow and rain yesterday and now it's icy.
    I'm glad I got all my deer butcered and put away early in November. No bear this year, but I have a plan for spring.
    No niggers!
    The Marlin is stripped, by and large but I had to put the project on temp hold due to higher priorities. But that's OK because I'm waiting for the High School to get their bead blaster going. I'll fine clean it then send it out for Parkerizing. Then I'm considering Cerakote on top of that.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    Have Ethiopian niggers ever stopped starving?
    Yeap. Every damn day that they take a dirt nap. That's why the buzzards never starve. Unlike niggers, they can feed themselves.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	buzzard.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	38.2 KB 
ID:	18758

34. Likes IseDaDiva, Odin's balls liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Yeap. Every damn day that they take a dirt nap. That's why the buzzards never starve. Unlike niggers, they can feed themselves.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	buzzard.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	38.2 KB 
ID:	18758
    Get ready for another influx of peaceful migrants.

In Ethiopia’s Somali region, people have seen the failures of what should have been three straight rainy seasons. Droughts come and go over the years, but resident Zaynab Wali told a visiting team with the United Nations children’s agency that she and her seven children have never seen one like this.
    I guess the sow with the clown car uterus can afford to feed all those suckers with her six-figure income as CEO of a Nigger500 company.

More than 6 million people in Ethiopia are expected to need urgent humanitarian aid by mid-March, UNICEF said Tuesday. And in neighboring Somalia more than 7 million people need urgent help, the Somali NGO Consortium said in a separate statement, pleading with international donors to give much more.
    If we can be promised those 13 million groids get batwings, I'll contribute to the care and preservation of vultures.

Come on, people! Let's start giving to the hongry Somali and Ethiopean niggers, again...still. Let's try to match what our goverments give them. Together, we can END NIGGER HUNGER!!

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/millions-r...111346402.html

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Stop feeding the Goddamn niggers already, libs!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

37. Likes tweakstick, IseDaDiva liked this post