Close

Likes Likes:  109
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    It's not just the guards anymore. All a sexual predator has to do now is declare itself a woman to be sparred the likelyhood of getting made good in a men's prison. He won't get to muh-dikk any kiddies there, but he can have his pick of other victims and I'm betting they are probably less likely to shank his sorry ass due to his size.

https://www.womenarehuman.com/transg...stice-reveals/

There's a story about a man in drag, in terminally woke England who declared he identified a woman, so the sheeple Libtards, fearful of being labeled "transphobic' put him in a women's prison where he proceeded to rape female inmates.

A “predatory and controlling” rapist has been jailed for life after she attacked vulnerable women in female prisons.

Karen White,( Stephen Terence Wood)52, who was described as being a danger to women and children, admitted sexually assaulting women in a female prison and raping another two women outside jail.
    Note: They continue to call it "she", this thing with a record of violent crimes against women and children.

Call me hard-hearted but whenever I hear of prisoners complaining about the food, the treatment, the lack of freedom, etc I can't help thinking I have a great solution for those who feel they might not enjoy prison: Don't commit crimes. I've done that my whole life and have managed to stay out of the slammer since I'm convinced I would hate it there, especially if I got rapist lunatics in dresses put in my cell.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ailed-for-life
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Call me hard-hearted but whenever I hear of prisoners complaining about the food, the treatment, the lack of freedom, etc I can't help thinking I have a great solution for those who feel they might not enjoy prison: Don't commit crimes. I've done that my whole life and have managed to stay out of the slammer since I'm convinced I would hate it there, especially if I got rapist lunatics in dresses put in my cell.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ailed-for-life
    That story is infuriating. It left me with more questions than answers.

How does a pregnant woman get her drink spiked with vodka and not notice? To the point of passing out? Were there ruffies involved? Unless there were, I can't say I blame the husband for not believing her. My wife never touched the stuff while pregnant even once and would know instantly if someone tried to slip her something. I'm trying to believe the victim here, but I can understand the husband's disbelief.

How does a rapist violently rape another woman a half dozen times over the course of a year? Why didn't she call the cops the first time? I'm lost over this one.

Then there is the fact that he molested those kids and wasn't in prison forever over it. 18 months?

“The prosecution say that because there is smattering of evidence in this case that the defendants approach to transition has been less than committed,” he added.
    It took them that long to figure out that this rapist might not really want his rape tool turned inside out?

I don't know which country's criminal justice system is more F'd up - theirs or ours. It's like there is some kind of competition for the title.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    This is true - I forgot that prisons now let bucks guard sows, which is utter madness with predictable results. All sows should be spayed, both in and out of prison.
    Why not just let the penalty be a one way ticket to the mutha land! i think niggs would be much happier having natural birth nigglets in the jungles of Afrika thousands of miles away from YT,I know I’d be happier knowing they were there!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12