Close

Likes Likes:  109
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Mammy turns turdler into a nigsicle, sets it on fire and dumps it in a trash bag

Another chapter in Nigger Parenting 101.

Bond was set Wednesday for the mother of Chicago 5-year-old Damari Perry, who died of hypothermia after being forced to stand in a freezing shower...Damari “was found naked and wrapped in a plastic trash bag and partially charred,” according to the Lake County, Ind., coroner’s office’s report, released Tuesday.
    “Our victim advocates, prosecutors, and detectives continue to support the family in this case while awaiting the official autopsy results from Lake County, Indiana,” State’s Attorney Eric Rinehart said in a statement Wednesday.
    I doubt that's necessary. The fambly is probably not too broken up.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...k6i-story.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nigsiclemaker on  millio[...].png 
Views:	19 
Size:	387.7 KB 
ID:	18744
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name:  Puke.jpg
Views: 330
Size:  10.0 KB

Name:  Jannie Perry.png
Views: 278
Size:  58.9 KB

Jannie Perry, you hideous stinking sub-cockroach mega-turd crap-beastie sowrilla: I koon-gratulate you for doing the right thing with your worthless sprog. You have now earned a huge bucket of the colonel's finest.

Name:	KFC-BAssaball.gif 
Views:	20 
Size:	305.5 KB 
ID:	18747

And now, if we can only get you released quickly back into the manure pile (a.k.a. niggerhood, a.k.a. koon-munity) and have you named as the Ape-ficial Mentor of Maternal Behavior for all sheboon mammie sows. the tax-payers will save millions...

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    Name:  Puke.jpg
Views: 330
Size:  10.0 KB

Name:  Jannie Perry.png
Views: 278
Size:  58.9 KB

Jannie Perry, you hideous stinking sub-cockroach mega-turd crap-beastie sowrilla: I koon-gratulate you for doing the right thing with your worthless sprog. You have now earned a huge bucket of the colonel's finest.

Name:	KFC-BAssaball.gif 
Views:	20 
Size:	305.5 KB 
ID:	18747

And now, if we can only get you released quickly back into the manure pile (a.k.a. niggerhood, a.k.a. koon-munity) and have you named as the Ape-ficial Mentor of Maternal Behavior for all sheboon mammie sows. the tax-payers will save millions...
    Wif purple drank!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Partially charred? Didn't that niggerpotamus know that you ruin ghetto lobster if you wash it first?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Partially charred? Didn't that niggerpotamus know that you ruin ghetto lobster if you wash it first?

And you never cook them from frozen!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rug munching Mayor Lightfoot wants to hook up with it.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Remember, they're not really screaming. That's just the air escaping when they hit the boiling water.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Name:	lobster0g051.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	18753

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A little late to try thawing it out, you dumbass nigger.......

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

Name:	lobster0g051.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	18753

Now put that sow's face on one of the lobsters and put the shheeeit nigger's head on another and turn the nigglet's skin black!

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A (nigger) Song of Fire and Ice
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

Now put that sow's face on one of the lobsters and put the shheeeit nigger's head on another and turn the nigglet's skin black!
    Okay.

Name:	ghettolobstah.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	134.1 KB 
ID:	18754

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay.

Name:	ghettolobstah.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	134.1 KB 
ID:	18754

​PERFECT!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too bad niggs don’t have guilt and remorse. Would’ve been nice to see a murder suicide! Now tax payers have to feed and house the sow in NU till it dies!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Too bad niggs don’t have guilt and remorse. Would’ve been nice to see a murder suicide! Now tax payers have to feed and house the sow in NU till it dies!
    Well, I guess we have to look at it this way: The sow won't get any muh dik in NU = felon factory shut down, so the taxpayers will save millions on the absence of the many hundreds of future felons, welfare leeches, and single mammies down the line.

Small consolation, I know, but better than nothing I guess.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    A (nigger) Song of Fire and Ice

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I guess we have to look at it this way: The sow won't get any muh dik in NU = felon factory shut down, so the taxpayers will save millions on the absence of the many hundreds of future felons, welfare leeches, and single mammies down the line.

Small consolation, I know, but better than nothing I guess.
    Felon factory shut down? Better think again! I’m sure there’s some nigger buck prison guard who would muh dick it and get it pregnant! Manny prison sows have gotten pregnant by buck guards!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Felon factory shut down? Better think again! I’m sure there’s some nigger buck prison guard who would muh dick it and get it pregnant! Manny prison sows have gotten pregnant by buck guards!
    I was worrying about the same thing. Haven't we had a couple of posts about niggerpotamuses behind bars that suddenly wind up with a ghetto lobster in the oven?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

This is true - I forgot that prisons now let bucks guard sows, which is utter madness with predictable results. All sows should be spayed, both in and out of prison.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I was worrying about the same thing. Haven't we had a couple of posts about niggerpotamuses behind bars that suddenly wind up with a ghetto lobster in the oven?

It's not just the guards anymore. All a sexual predator has to do now is declare itself a woman to be spared the likelyhood of getting made good in a men's prison. He won't get to muh-dikk any kiddies there, but he can have his pick of other victims and I'm betting they are probably less likely to shank his sorry ass due to his size.

https://www.womenarehuman.com/transg...stice-reveals/
    Last edited by tweakstick; 02-02-2022 at 01:35 AM. Reason: Fat fingered two r's in the word spared. That's just embarrrasssing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast