Close

Likes Likes:  46
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Once great Logitec's giant boon

The once great logitech now has a giant boon on it's homepage.

I remember about 30 years ago, they were one of the first to market a black and white hand held digitizer. That would be a picture scanner.

They went from technological pioneers to ... this?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	logitecBoon.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	211.5 KB 
ID:	18741

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post

Defy Logic? Why, yes... Indeed it does.

Does no-one in the corporate world even think to ask themselves "what is the worst thing that can happen when someone sees this?"
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The once great logitech now has a giant boon on it's homepage.

I remember about 30 years ago, they were one of the first to market a black and white hand held digitizer. That would be a picture scanner.

They went from technological pioneers to ... this?

Isn't that Lardzo, the Great Black Landwhale who is proud to be morbidly obese? I am puzzled over her connection to any kind of technology that doesn't include an extra side of fries 'n gravy.

Name:	Lardzo.png 
Views:	48 
Size:	262.5 KB 
ID:	18743

Logitech? Do you think using an out-of-control, greedy, big-mouth uppity sheboon as a model is a really good idea to show wokeness?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Isn't that Lardzo, the Great Black Landwhale who is proud to be morbidly obese? I am puzzled over her connection to any kind of technology that doesn't include an extra side of fries 'n gravy.

Logitech? Do you think using an out-of-control, greedy, big-mouth uppity sheboon as a model is a really good idea to show wokeness?
    With all the increased feeding opportunities for black sperm whale, due to EBT, SNAP, and rap royalties, and the
    high price of oil, the efficient harvest of said beasts now makes economic sense. After beefing up my truck's
    bed and suspension, I've installed a tool that can handle even the most massive tubs of lard, including the bain
    of Golden Corral's existence - the mighty Lardzo. Wish me luck, laddies !

Name:	Deck-mount Harpoon.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	18748

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    With all the increased feeding opportunities for black sperm whale, due to EBT, SNAP, and rap royalties, and the
    high price of oil, the efficient harvest of said beasts now makes economic sense. After beefing up my truck's
    bed and suspension, I've installed a tool that can handle even the most massive tubs of lard, including the bain

“...to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee.”
    - Captain Cizzums at the final encounter with Lardzo MuhDick, renegade Landwhale of the Mystical Land of the Golden Corrall.

Go with the wind at your back, Cap'n, and emerge triumphant over the great beast. We'll have enough oil for a thousand lamps!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wish me luck, laddies !

Name:	captain.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	65.4 KB 
ID:	18749

Arrr, Matey! Having tangled with the beast before, I'm wish'in yah better luck than me. The she-monster took me limbs and dipped them in buffalo ranch sauce a'fore she ate 'em.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If all you good people say it's Lardzo, ok. Frankly, looks just like a lazy fat useless nigger bitch to me.

All logic was lost at Logitech.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Found your next avatar?

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

Name:	captain.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	65.4 KB 
ID:	18749

Arrr, Matey! Having tangled with the beast before, I'm wish'in yah better luck than me. The she-monster took me limbs and dipped them in buffalo ranch sauce a'fore she ate 'em.

Thoughts and prayers!

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Found your next avatar?

No. I hate this particular sowpotomus so much I can't stand looking at her bloated face smf rippling sack-of-shit carcass.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

“...to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee.”
    - Captain Cizzums at the final encounter with Lardzo MuhDick, renegade Landwhale of the Mystical Land of the Golden Corrall.

Go with the wind at your back, Cap'n, and emerge triumphant over the great beast. We'll have enough oil for a thousand lamps!
    That niggerpotamus is more frightening than any beast on earth, land- or sea-based. Moby Dick ate only Ahab's leg. That niggerpotamus would eat you, bones and all, in one gulp.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Logitech finally figured out that no one wants to see a nigger-potamus on their homepage.

18. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Logitech finally figured out that no one wants to see a nigger-potamus on their homepage.
    I don't see the whale on their mobile homepage. But Logitech sure defied logic.

20. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    I don't see the whale on their mobile homepage. But Logitech sure defied logic.
    Lardzo has been "canceled" due to her sexual harassment of her "dancers". Hopefully, the rippling pile of shit will stay gone and stuff her fat face until she explodes.

The dancers, Arianna Davis, Crystal Williams, and Noelle Rodriguez, allege sexual, religious, and racial harassment, disability discrimination, assault, and false imprisonment, according to a press release... The dancers claim while on tour Lizzo invited them to a nude-performance club in Amsterdam and went “out of fear of losing their jobs.” While there, the lawsuit claims that Lizzo “began leading a chant” to get Davis to touch one of the performer’s breasts.
    The dancers. I guess they had to reinforce the stage with beams of titanium.

Name:	Lardzo Asks Judge to Dismiss Lawsuit From Former Designer.png 
Views:	16 
Size:	794.6 KB 
ID:	24441

https://www.vulture.com/article/lizz...s-lawsuit.html

22. Likes Ignatow , Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lardzo has been "canceled" due to her sexual harassment of her "dancers". Hopefully, the rippling pile of shit will stay gone and stuff her fat face until she explodes.

The dancers. I guess they had to reinforce the stage with beams of titanium.

Name:	Lardzo Asks Judge to Dismiss Lawsuit From Former Designer.png 
Views:	16 
Size:	794.6 KB 
ID:	24441

https://www.vulture.com/article/lizz...s-lawsuit.html

24. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post