Close

Likes Likes:  41
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Oklahoma & Alabama both administered execution batwings for a feral, felonious and filthy ape today

Alabama man executed for 1996 murder following Supreme Court ruling

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	reeves.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	78.4 KB 
ID:	18716
    Alabama on Thursday executed an inmate convicted of murdering a driver that gave him a ride in 1996.
    According to a defense expert, Reeves read at a first-grade level and had the language skills of a 4-year-old.

He was executed at 9:24 p.m. local time at the Holman Prison on Thursday, according to the Alabama Attorney General.
    Reeves was sentenced to death for shooting and killing Willie Johnson with a shotgun after he had picked up Reeves and others on the side of a rural highway in 1996 when Reeves was 18 years old. He allegedly went to a party afterward where he danced and reenacted the killing in celebration while Johnson’s blood was still on his hands.
    https://nypost.com/2022/01/27/alabam...-court-ruling/

Oklahoma executes man for 2001 slayings of 2 hotel workers

Name:	grant.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	586.2 KB 
ID:	18717
    McALESTER, Okla. -- Oklahoma executed a man Thursday for the brutal slayings of two hotel workers during a robbery in 2001.

Donald Grant, 46, received a lethal injection at the Oklahoma State Penitentiary in McAlester and was declared dead at 10:16 a.m. It was the first execution in the U.S. in 2022 and the third in Oklahoma since the state resumed lethal injections in October following a nearly seven-year hiatus.

“Yo, God, I got this," Grant said while lying strapped to the gurney, delivering his disjointed last words for two minutes. “No medication. I didn't take nothing. Brooklyn for life."

A few minutes later, Grant's eyelids began to droop and he appeared to be sleeping. After a doctor entered the room to conduct a consciousness check, rubbing his sternum and calling his name, Grant could be heard snoring as a prison official declared him unconscious at 10:09 p.m. He appeared to stop breathing about two minutes later.

Shirl Pilcher, the sister of one of Grant's victims, Brenda McElyea, said her family felt that justice had been served.
    During a clemency hearing in November, Donald Grant admitted killing Brenda McElyea and Felicia Suzette Smith so that there would be no witnesses to his robbery of the Del City hotel. Court records show both women were shot and stabbed, and Smith was also bludgeoned. Prosecutors say both women also begged him to spare their lives before he killed them.
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...yings-82502532
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can imagine a heap of nigger loving liberals crying all about this.
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The fucking murderous savage gorilla nigger was snoring? That ain’t justice! It should have died scared a d screaming, like it’s victim(s)did! And it should’ve been a slow, very painful death. They should inject something in its veins that makes it burn and scream in pain for at least an hr, Overnight wouldn’t be a bad idea either!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    “According to a defense expert, Reeves read at a first-grade level and had the language skills of a 4-year-old.”

Like 90% of all niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll get out my alligator tear towel.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Alabama man executed for 1996 murder following Supreme Court ruling

Name:	reeves.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	78.4 KB 
ID:	18716

https://nypost.com/2022/01/27/alabam...-court-ruling/

Oklahoma executes man for 2001 slayings of 2 hotel workers

Name:	grant.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	586.2 KB 
ID:	18717

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...yings-82502532
    The Bat Fairy rides again!!

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    While these two much-deserved bat-wingings bring much happiness to my heart, I also am very angered that it took 26 years in the first case and 20 in the second for these mega-turd sons of Obama to be made real good. Meanwhile, our hard-earned tax dollars were being spent at a rate of $75-$100 thousand a year to keeps these nigger rap beasts housed, clothed, protected and fed, not to mention their totally-undeserved dental and medical expenses.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fucking proto-human apes, but again, all of their species are savages. The real crime is having them live and walk around us.

In the wild, chimps kill gorillas for territory. Us humans, we do the same but that's only as a last resort, because we have a dialog first. Not so with niggers. They're animals after all, so killing really is just an animal thing to do. The real crime is both weren't burned at the stake within a month of conviction.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    “According to a defense expert, Reeves read at a first-grade level and had the language skills of a 4-year-old.”
    Like 90% of all niggers.
    How did this jig get a driver's license..... oh wait - niggers don't need those.

“Yo, God, I got this," Grant said while lying strapped to the gurney, delivering his disjointed last words for two minutes. “No medication. I didn't take nothing. Brooklyn for life."

What's a NYC shine doing in Oklahoma ? Tulsa must be a nigger magnet.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good riddance!

11. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post