Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Kanye West homeless skid row fashion show

Kanye West partners with the founder of Skid Row Fashion Week to get homeless residents to model their clothes

Kanye West may have been busy these days, but he’s not too busy to be homeless.

According to TMZ, Kanye West is preparing to team up with the producers of Skidlow Fashion Week. “Kanye is working on new collaborations and fashion shows with streetwear brand Skidrow Fashion Week with the ultimate goal of helping the homeless.”

Fashion line founder Skidrow Fashion Week met with Kanye earlier this month while recording “Donda 2” at a studio near Skid Row in the Arts District of LA to make clothes for YeezyX Skid Row Fashion Week. I made it. Collaboration. “

Also, the items found at Skid Row will be used at fashion shows. For example, one of the fashion ideas for this event is a “garbage bag down jacket”.
    https://archive.is/s9KIk
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    the producers of Downlow Fashion Week.
    ?

homeless residents to model their clothes
    That's going to be some ghetto fest - crack hoes covered in oozing"volcanoes", rachet pregnant sowpotomi, and pimpin' bix-nooding bucks modeling nigger high fashion.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had to google that image to make sure it was real. I have to look at my old images folder and maybe revive the magazine thread.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh for fuck's sake. How much longer must we suffer this idiotic nigger.......