Klaus, the Coof narrative is crumbling! What should we do?

Don't worry, George... I've always got a backup plan!

https://news.trust.org/item/20220126135410-16mhe

VILNIUS, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Six American F-15 jets landed in an Estonian airbase on Wednesday for deployment for a week and a half, as the NATO transatlantic military alliance reinforced its eastern flank due to frictions with Russia over Ukraine.

NATO said on Monday it was putting forces on standby and reinforcing eastern Europe with more ships and fighter jets, in what Russia denounced as Western "hysteria" in response to its build-up of troops on the Ukraine border.

The Monday announcement did not mention the U.S. jets being deployed in Estonia.
"The six fighter jets will be deployed until the end of next week", said a spokesperson at the Amari airbase in Estonia.

The F-15s will enhance NATO's Baltic Air Policing mission, said NATO's Allied Air Command.

Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania - Baltic countries once ruled from Moscow but now part of both NATO and the European Union - do not operate fighter jets and rely on NATO to police their airspace.

I've been warning about this for years. Allowing these countries into NATO was sewing the seeds of WWIII. Now, it is coming to fruition. The US has a trade treaty with Ukraine as well as the U.S.-Ukraine Charter on Strategic Partnership https://www.state.gov/u-s-ukraine-ch...c-partnership/ signed back in November. Thanks, Biden. You really fucked us all with that one. Regardless of the non NATO status of Ukraine, our feet will be in the door in an area that we have no business in to begin with.

For the first time since the so called end of the Cold War, NATO has just taken command of a Carrier Strike Group - the USS Truman CSG as of two days ago. This includes 4 destroyers and a cruiser. All six of these ships carry nukes. This doesn't include any submarines which you can assume are in the waters off the coast.

We are about to wag the dog to distract from the fact that even the dimz are now questioning and protesting the Covid policies.

This is the height of foolishness and could easily go nuclear. I almost wonder how it couldn't once Putin rolls the troops in.