Close

Likes Likes:  1
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

My view on niggers

I was born and raised in Baltimore City. On the south side , which was a little more white , but still submerged 24-7 with niggers. I had to ride the buses with them , go to school with them and work with them on jobs. Yes , they are as awful as you think. But the thing that gets me is that the white people who claim to be the most against black are the people who have never been around them. I used to see these same county white people come into the City and buy drugs from the blacks and blast Eminem on the speakers, then go back to their suburban little white neighborhood and talk about how they hate the city so bad. My view of niggers is pure and simple. I hate them. Because I had to live around them unfortunately. And the things you see on TV or the things I experienced in real life.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was born and raised in Baltimore City. On the south side , which was a little more white , but still submerged 24-7 with niggers. I had to ride the buses with them , go to school with them and work with them on jobs. Yes , they are as awful as you think. But the thing that gets me is that the white people who claim to be the most against black are the people who have never been around them. I used to see these same county white people come into the City and buy drugs from the blacks and blast Eminem on the speakers, then go back to their suburban little white neighborhood and talk about how they hate the city so bad. My view of niggers is pure and simple. I hate them. Because I had to live around them unfortunately. And the things you see on TV or the things I experienced in real life.
    That’s not the members here. The only contact I have with em is when my job requires it.

3. Likes Tar Remover liked this post