Close

Likes Likes:  30
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers in my neighborhood???

I debated as to post this in felonious lawlessness or here. This is hitting a little too close to home - literally, so I don't want to go into too many details at the risk of self doxxing.

A few days ago, Mrs. T was approached by an officer who wanted to know if she had seen anything going on our block. It seems she was caught on several ring doorbells at zero dark thirty walking the dog. Hey... when you gotta go, you gotta go - doggie included. So I did some poking around afterwards and found out that a neighbor had her car stolen and that they had hit several dozen houses in a two mile radius. They were opening doors and grabbing whatever they could get. They stole a car parked right next to a cop's house. These niggers are brazen and stupid. It turned out that they hit within minutes of the Mrs. walking back into the house. She had narrowly missed them and the only reason that we didn't get robbed is the fact that they hit pay dirt there instead of here. Close... Very close. That's all I'm going to say.

Skip forward 48 hours. It seems that they just caught the ring responsible. As usual, they were not the brightest bulbs on the tree. They were busted at a local nigger mall trying to buy dey shooz an sheeit with stolen credit cards that were already cancelled that morning after the thefts.

What I don't understand is how niggers can be so stupid as to get caught virtually every time. An average five year old human child can cover their tracks better. These teeniggers traveled in a pack from the next parish to ours and 2 others, because they knew that we are mostly white upper middle to upper class, neighbor trusting people around here. We don't hide behind window bars while ducking at the sound of gunfire every 20 minutes.

A person would think that between the dozen niggers involved here, that one dumb nigger would have said to another: "muh nigguhz, we gots to dump dis plastic, chop dem caruhhz, an gets outahh heahuzz!..." - But no. They didn't. Niggers are all about the lookeemeez. Instead, they posted on socials, they waved their pirate's booty, they tried to impress everyone of their nigger friends with what they had plundered. It's almost as if they wanted to be caught - just for the street credz.

What the niggers did manage to do is this: They infuriated an entire sun-downer town that hasn't had to deal with this much nigger bullshit in a long time. People are talking on local social media about shooting them on sight. Police are being blamed for nigger's behavior - as if any cop could prevent a crime from happening in the first place. Hint: It's never happened in the history of the world. Cops can only deter by arrest after the fact. Life isn't the movie Minority Report (OK, pun intended) and until it is, cops will never be able to prevent crime. They can only provide a visible counter threat to criminiggers - and that's it. That's the end of their duties and the end of their bailiwick. They can only haul them in after the fact.

Seriously, that's all they can do without the risk of loosing everything they hold dear for an ungrateful public who choose to coddle scum. No cop wants to be the next Chauvin.

Who can blame cops for not giving a shit nowadays?

Here's the kicker: Now I have to worry about Mrs. Tweak getting harassed for walking our dog after sunset. We wouldn't want our LEO's to appear racist by not interrogating a middle aged white woman walking a dog on a leash, now would we?

Fucking niggers ruin everything.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I debated as to post this in felonious lawlessness or here. This is hitting a little too close to home - literally, so I don't want to go into too many details at the risk of self doxxing.

A few days ago, Mrs. T was approached by an officer who wanted to know if she had seen anything going on our block. It seems she was caught on several ring doorbells at zero dark thirty walking the dog. Hey... when you gotta go, you gotta go - doggie included. So I did some poking around afterwards and found out that a neighbor had her car stolen and that they had hit several dozen houses in a two mile radius. They were opening doors and grabbing whatever they could get. They stole a car parked right next to a cop's house. These niggers are brazen and stupid. It turned out that they hit within minutes of the Mrs. walking back into the house. She had narrowly missed them and the only reason that we didn't get robbed is the fact that they hit pay dirt there instead of here. Close... Very close. That's all I'm going to say.

Skip forward 48 hours. It seems that they just caught the ring responsible. As usual, they were not the brightest bulbs on the tree. They were busted at a local nigger mall trying to buy dey shooz an sheeit with stolen credit cards that were already cancelled that morning after the thefts.

What I don't understand is how niggers can be so stupid as to get caught virtually every time. An average five year old human child can cover their tracks better. These teeniggers traveled in a pack from the next parish to ours and 2 others, because they knew that we are mostly white upper middle to upper class, neighbor trusting people around here. We don't hide behind window bars while ducking at the sound of gunfire every 20 minutes.

A person would think that between the dozen niggers involved here, that one dumb nigger would have said to another: "muh nigguhz, we gots to dump dis plastic, chop dem caruhhz, an gets outahh heahuzz!..." - But no. They didn't. Niggers are all about the lookeemeez. Instead, they posted on socials, they waved their pirate's booty, they tried to impress everyone of their nigger friends with what they had plundered. It's almost as if they wanted to be caught - just for the street credz.

What the niggers did manage to do is this: They infuriated an entire sun-downer town that hasn't had to deal with this much nigger bullshit in a long time. People are talking on local social media about shooting them on sight. Police are being blamed for nigger's behavior - as if any cop could prevent a crime from happening in the first place. Hint: It's never happened in the history of the world. Cops can only deter by arrest after the fact. Life isn't the movie Minority Report (OK, pun intended) and until it is, cops will never be able to prevent crime. They can only provide a visible counter threat to criminiggers - and that's it. That's the end of their duties and the end of their bailiwick. They can only haul them in after the fact.

Seriously, that's all they can do without the risk of loosing everything they hold dear for an ungrateful public who choose to coddle scum. No cop wants to be the next Chauvin.

Here's the kicker: Now I have to worry about Mrs. Tweak getting harassed for walking our dog after sunset. We wouldn't want our LEO's to appear racist by not interrogating a middle aged white woman walking a dog on a leash, now would we?

The last sentence is the TRUEST phrase ever written or spoken!!

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Cops will let the world be destroyed just so they can keep sucking the gravy.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My wife left her SUV with one of the windows half down, one night. The next morning, I see a collection
    of CDs, a headset, and various other odds and ends - on the hood of her vehicle. Inside, there's a collection
    of change and dollar bills on the seat. Apparently, the intruder tripped the motion activated driveway floodlight
    in the middle of their thieving, and ran off. The kicker is that it was the night before recycle collection, and there
    in the street was a 30 gallon bag full of cans. No one pays much attention to the minority types out picking cans
    in the dark of the night. I called the desk sergeant at our precinct, and they want you to call 911 and file a report.
    That's make-work nonsense, and I don't have two hours to waste on it. One thing we don't do anymore is leave
    the garage door opener on the visor. In other towns closer to niggervile, it's common to see boons checking for
    unlocked vehicles up and down the block. My friend surprised one, and the guy didn't run, just stood there like,
    what you gonna do ? That's why I keep a broad range of implements, placed strategically around our property.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    My wife left her SUV with one of the windows half down, one night. The next morning, I see a collection
    of CDs, a headset, and various other odds and ends - on the hood of her vehicle. Inside, there's a collection
    of change and dollar bills on the seat. Apparently, the intruder tripped the motion activated driveway floodlight
    in the middle of their thieving, and ran off. The kicker is that it was the night before recycle collection, and there
    in the street was a 30 gallon bag full of cans. No one pays much attention to the minority types out picking cans
    in the dark of the night. I called the desk sergeant at our precinct, and they want you to call 911 and file a report.
    That's make-work nonsense, and I don't have two hours to waste on it. One thing we don't do anymore is leave
    the garage door opener on the visor. In other towns closer to niggervile, it's common to see boons checking for
    unlocked vehicles up and down the block. My friend surprised one, and the guy didn't run, just stood there like,
    what you gonna do ? That's why I keep a broad range of implements, placed strategically around our property.
    I keep the same "broad range of implements" in my house and in all of my vehicles. Some are not direct "fighting weapons" but I have scissors each side of the car, easy to grab. Strategic locations of knives in the trunk, just enough to buy me some time in a critical moment. I rarely ever go to bad areas, and that's what I've learned from survival, is the concept that put as much space between you and danger. Even in camping, do not take short cuts and over extend your capabilities. That's the difference between an enjoyable time, and being lost trying to stay alive.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear about your neighborhood getting hit by niggs. Obviously, you don’t live in the gunshine state. I don’t hear about too many home invasions or house burglaries around here. And I guess it’s because everyone is assumed to own a gun. And I have heard of a few niggs shot beachside trying to burglerize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers broke into my neighbor’s house not long ago. The stupid nigger was plastered right on their ring doorbell camera. There was a perfect image of it. This is an upper-middle class area that is likely less than 10% niggers. Anyways, they tried to sell their plundered booty on facebook marketplace and were caught less than 24 hours after committing their bumbling, dimwitted nigger crime. Damn, niggers are stupid.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Sorry to hear about your neighborhood getting hit by niggs. Obviously, you don’t live in the gunshine state. I don’t hear about too many home invasions or house burglaries around here. And I guess it’s because everyone is assumed to own a gun. And I have heard of a few niggs shot beachside trying to burglerize.
    The "Gunshine State" is the BEST!! I love living in a town that's LESS than 2% nigger!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Niggers broke into my neighbor’s house not long ago. The stupid nigger was plastered right on their ring doorbell camera. There was a perfect image of it. This is an upper-middle class area that is likely less than 10% niggers. Anyways, they tried to sell their plundered booty on facebook marketplace and were caught less than 24 hours after committing their bumbling, dimwitted nigger crime. Damn, niggers are stupid.
    The "LOOK AT MEEZ" gets the apes caught EVERY single time!!

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bad news. Does Mrs. T carry a pistol?

12. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Bad news. Does Mrs. T carry a pistol?
    We've never had to think about it for walking around the neighborhood. No CCW permit was really even considered for her until this happened. We kept one locked up in the console but it looks like we are going to stop doing that at this point. Thankfully, we should be moving soon and not have to worry about it.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We've never had to think about it for walking around the neighborhood. No CCW permit was really even considered for her until this happened. We kept one locked up in the console but it looks like we are going to stop doing that at this point. Thankfully, we should be moving soon and not have to worry about it.
    Excellent!