Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

The $13 million dollar vegetable

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...i-mcmath-alive

Yep, Jahi Mcmath, the legally dead Oakland nigger sowlette is still vegetating and there is no end in sight. The last news article on google is from

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jahi_McMath_case

The Washington Post reports that a single day of life support in an intensive care unit typically costs between $2,000 and $4,000. The price varies according to the level of care that the patient requires, and 60 Minutes states that costs can skyrocket to as high as $10,000 a day.
    This vegetable nigger, worthless even if it wasn't an inanimate sack of fecal matter, has been on "life" support for 1310 days. That equals $2,620,000 minimum and $13,100,000 growing every day.

https://bioethics.georgetown.edu/201...n-state-court/

The selfish, self-serving moronic sprog-dropper and jizz donor have an ongoing medical malpractice action, in addition to suing State of California and Alameda County. *Because of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California has stayed the process of these suits pending certain legal ramifications in question.

Meanwhile, the niggers are taking in all the "gibs-muh-dat" they can get their hands on, and will, no doubt, keep any proceeds from the lawsuits, while never paying the expenses for this turd, or any of the massive legal fees.

Apparently, in McMath one veggi-nigger is worth a lot more than the $3,000,000 or so before taxes that the average human accumulates over their working lifetime.

We got a hell of a lot more, at half the price for Steve Austin, and that was just a TV show.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    And just imagine how nany buck niggers are sneaking in mounting that thing. I just hope none of them get it pregnant.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's nothing wrong with that nigger. It's just too lazy to breathe. Take it off of YT's breathing machine, make it breathe on its own, and require it to get a job. I swear.. Just when you thought niggers couldn't get any more lazy.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    There's nothing wrong with that nigger. It's just too lazy to breathe. Take it off of YT's breathing machine, make it breathe on its own, and require it to get a job. I swear.. Just when you thought niggers couldn't get any more lazy.
    Exactly! Brain death is the definition of a nigger. There is cotton and tobacco leave to be picked!
    And by the way the bitches name is Toby! Say it! Toooe Beee! Say it! Lazy fucking spook!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good line Guest .

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Breathing is a racist invention of the white man designed to keep fat niggers down.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    As reported by YT is fed up:
    http://www.dinduplantation.com/forum...highlight=Jahi
    The undead sow is finally dayud!

The questions remain: What has changed? How long will they keep it on life support, now that it’s still a dead sack of shit? How much more gibs will the breeding pair get in addition to millions it cost to keep this corpse animated for all these years? How will intern Tyrone cope with the loss of his daily muh dik?
    Wouldn’t this have been a lot cheaper if there had been a go-fund-me for a taxidermist five years ago?
    All this and more on the next episode of NIGGERS!

Blue-Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Perfect example of another nigger trait....the act of using direct or quasi related nigger offspring as a tool or bait to win something in the nigger lottery, niggers will get a nigger lawyer and nigger mouthpiece activist in a heartbeat in an attempt to sue YT? Or da gobermint.....dirty stinking niggers...

Why can't some comet or meteor streak by and deposit some space dust that only bat wings niggers?

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Who can tell?

Although I’m not sure how one can tell the difference between a nigger and a brain dead nigger, as I know I couldn’t.... who the fuck is paying for this over boiled brussel sprout? Oh.... YT of course