Close

Likes Likes:  45
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Used car niggery

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/yo...?siteid=yhoof2

So this fucking scumbag nigger ruined innocent peoples lives for $$ AND just because it is a nigger. I can't wait until you get shanked in prison, nigger.

FUCK YOU, NIGGERS!!!
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

2. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    NIggers do this with apartment rentals as well. They pretend to be leasing agents, take security deposits and first/last rent then slither away leaving the renter with no money and no place to live.

Never ever do bidness with niggers in any capacity.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read this elsewhere and I didn't think Hull was a nigger (no pictures, imagine that). It doesn't surprise me that a nigger can commit a crime, but this is really more complex than what most niggers do. Again, it was bound to get caught because it didn't think things through.

Now, the "rich" people handing their cars/leases to a nigger - how idiotic is that? Trusting a nigger? Obviously these people aren't as smart as they think they are. Probably did a lot of nigger dishonest things to get nigger rich, so they thought a nigger is ok to do business with. It's some kind of karma. Am I blaming the victims?

Yes! They trusted and gave a nigger the time of day! I can't feel any sympathy for any fool that does any business with a nigger.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see this nigger is wearing a corny suit. Headed for court?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I read this elsewhere and I didn't think Hull was a nigger (no pictures, imagine that). It doesn't surprise me that a nigger can commit a crime, but this is really more complex than what most niggers do. Again, it was bound to get caught because it didn't think things through.

Now, the "rich" people handing their cars/leases to a nigger - how idiotic is that? Trusting a nigger? Obviously these people aren't as smart as they think they are. Probably did a lot of nigger dishonest things to get nigger rich, so they thought a nigger is ok to do business with. It's some kind of karma. Am I blaming the victims?

Yes! They trusted and gave a nigger the time of day! I can't feel any sympathy for any fool that does any business with a nigger.
    To quote Judge Marilyn Milian, "We call those people 'plaintiffs'." Well, that's assuming someone can track a nigger down in their various cribs and places they 'stay' to serve them.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone dumb enough to hand over their car keys to a nigger should expect something like this.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't generally have much sympathy for individuals who lose their shirts by leasing cars. The only people who have any business leasing are the ones who do it for business/tax purposes. If these folks were dumb enough to lease in the first place, it's no surprise that this grifting nigger found them in the first place. They were easy marks. That said, this nigger is just one more to make the case for public corporal punishment as a start to a lengthy prison stint - preferably one where his hard menial labor is used to pay back every cent stolen. I think this goes for everyone but especially for niggers since they are incapable of learning life lessons any other way.

I think that cruel and unusual punishment punishment meant something different to the founders than it means to the courts today, especially given the fact that many of the drafters were slave owners who knew firsthand how niggers behave.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I don't generally have much sympathy for individuals who lose their shirts by leasing cars. The only people who have any business leasing are the ones who do it for business/tax purposes. If these folks were dumb enough to lease in the first place, it's no surprise that this grifting nigger found them in the first place. They were easy marks. That said, this nigger is just one more to make the case for public corporal punishment as a start to a lengthy prison stint - preferably one where his hard menial labor is used to pay back every cent stolen. I think this goes for everyone but especially for niggers since they are incapable of learning life lessons any other way.

I think that cruel and unusual punishment punishment meant something different to the founders than it means to the courts today, especially given the fact that many of the drafters were slave owners who knew firsthand how niggers behave.
    These days, setting a 5K bail for a nigger with 50 previous arrests is considered "cruel and unusual".

11. Likes Tar Remover, tweakstick, Sandy , GDRHammer liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's what they get for trusting niggers with ANYTHING. Sorry, ZERO fucks given.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , GDRHammer liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Geoffrey Eldridge Hull, 41, of Baldwin Hills, Calif., admitted to conning 128 people between 2016 and 2019 into handing over the keys to their leased Ferraris, Maserattis and Bentleys with promises that he’d find people to take over the leases,
    A saying Sandman Sr. said since I was little: "more money than brains."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

15. Likes Tar Remover, GDRHammer, IseDaDiva liked this post