Close

Likes Likes:  16
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

New NYC head nigger in charge is going to stop all dis heah crimes an' sheeit.

Adams? Damn it, that was my mother's maiden name and she was not a nigger. Culchurel appropriashuns right there!!

• Adams promised to tackle the 'unrealistic laws' that keep NYC crime rising in an interview with CNN on Sunday
    • He promised to put more mental health professionals and officers on the subway
    • The new mayor also said he would institute a 'new version of a plain-clothes anti-gun unit'
    • Rookie NYPD officer Jason Rivera, 22, was shot in the head and killed on Friday
    • His partner, Wilbert Mora, 27, underwent brain surgery on Saturday
    • Lashawn McNeil, 47, - who was out on probation at the time on a 2003 felony narcotics charge in New York City, and who had four arrests in other states - was injured when a third officer opened fire as he tried to flee
    I'm sure the 70 IQ nigger will turn this cesspool into Wakanda and maybe order criminiggers with rap sheets a mile long to be given longer suspended sentences.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New Yorker is pushed in front of subway train.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	403.1 KB 
ID:	18676

I'm sure his force of crack nigger cops will clean the streets up.

"I be goin' on bweak now."
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New YorkNiggercops.png 
Views:	36 
Size:	354.1 KB 
ID:	18677

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tml#newcomment
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a dumbass thing to say. There are already laws against rape, murder, assault, theft and illegal firearms. This idiot nigger can "tackle" whatever it wants and it wont mean jack. Maybe he could start with quadrupling the size of Rikers Island and eliminating bail reform.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Adams? Damn it, that was my mother's maiden name and she was not a nigger. Culchurel appropriashuns right there!!

I'm sure the 70 IQ nigger will turn this cesspool into Wakanda and maybe order criminiggers with rap sheets a mile long to be given longer suspended sentence.
    Toofy spookamoor Mayor Eric Adams had tough words for Queens cops on his first day on the job, warning the bad apples that he’ll bounce them from the NYPD if they’re “abusive to my community”. Apparently, this retard nigger caught a well deserved beating from cops, when he was a teenaper. Lets bring that back, times 100.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/06/mayor-...-form-20736515

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    What a dumbass thing to say. There are already laws against rape, murder, assault, theft and illegal firearms. This idiot nigger can "tackle" whatever it wants and it wont mean jack. Maybe he could start with quadrupling the size of Rikers Island and eliminating bail reform.

Hey, he's going to send more mental health professionals to hang around the subway and counsel niggers chimping out and shoving human beings onto the tracks. What more do you want?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    How long before another Bernard Goetz comes along?
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    That would be a GOOD start!!

7. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A nigger mayor running a major city. What could go wrong? Bix nood, that's what!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    We can hope.