Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

Deadpool Colostomy bag sporting crack sprog goodifies itself. Bullying and raycizzums blamed.

https://www.whas11.com/article/news/...9-4f3774075f8e

This one shot itself because some kids were bullying it. The more likely story, it was playing with mammy’s gun and blasted itself. Anyway, mammy is gonna sue the school district for gibs because ya know, it was their responsibility to keep the gun away from the lil future felon. The kid wore a colostomy bag likely because of drug induced birth defects.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The sprog hung itself, in the mammy's nigger nest, so it should be impossible for the shyster to sue the school.
    But because we're talking niggers, and the taxpayers are a bottomless pit of gibs for said niggers, expect the worst.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Someone called it the "N-word"! Enough to induce suicide in any nigga - we WISH. The mammy whines there was no 'paperwork' on this horrific incident.

"Seven"?

"As I stood up, I looked over my shoulder and I saw the back of my son hanging from a noose that he had made from his belt," she said.
    There was no suicide. The little poopy bucklet was trying out the new fad, getting a high from choking and of course, screwed it up.

The choking game refers to intentionally cutting off oxygen to the brain with the goal of inducing temporary loss of consciousness and euphoria
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choking_game

I would bet every penny I have that's what your little defective sprog was up to, Mammy.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bones.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	18680
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The sprog hung itself, in the mammy's nigger nest, so it should be impossible for the shyster to sue the school.
    But because we're talking niggers, and the taxpayers are a bottomless pit of gibs for said niggers, expect the worst.
    wow, I was reading another one where the kid shot itself and the mammy was suing the school. Got em mixed up I guess. The best thing niggers can do to avoid whitey’s racisms is to segregate themselves. It’s for their own safety.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Or the buck and sow got tired of the niglet's bags of shit and lynched it themselves.....and then blamed YT's systemic racism for some gibs.
    Last edited by Nig Zero; 01-24-2022 at 11:26 AM. Reason: added more racism
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers never assume their own responsibility.It’s always YT’s fault! And the liberals will see that it’s kept that way

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post