Close

Likes Likes:  36
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger gets his tongue bitten off while attempting rape

https://americasfreedomfighters.com/...ng-snap-off-5/

This gal was a fighter. Too bad she couldn’t have bitten off his mah dik.
    Free Derek Chauvin!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cops were able to connect the dots, arresting Miller at a Waffle House.
    The 'teen' went to the Waffle House with its tongue missing? How did it expect to eat waffles and chiggun that way? I guess it was instinct to go there.

Miller’s neighbors told NBC News 2, however, that the 16-year-old suffers from a “brain disorder.”
    Is there a brain disorder that makes niggers rage for rape? Oh, well - better let it go then.

“It will be awhile before he will be able to testify to try to defend himself,”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ackers-tongue/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by azmarlin39a View Post
    https://americasfreedomfighters.com/...ng-snap-off-5/

Yep!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too bad the gal wasn’t carrying a gun! Would’ve been nice to hear about the bat wing fairy making a delivery.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    16 and raping already. Yea, niggers you are such a pleasure to have around.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by azmarlin39a View Post
    I don't know about the second part. That would have scarred her for life!

Sandman Sr. said since I was little that rapists deserve to be castrated, and damn right, especially niggers.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I don't know about the second part. That would have scarred her for life!

Sandman Sr. said since I was little that rapists deserve to be castrated, and damn right, especially niggers.

I don't know what would traumatize me more, its chiggun-licker or its muh dikker.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good. I hope she gargled and rinsed her mouth out with bleach and got on antibiotics. The dangers here are obvious.....

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I don't know what would traumatize me more, its chiggun-licker or its muh dikker.
    Several years ago we had a thread about a nigger who carjacked a white couple and was going to force the woman, you know. I don't remember if the husband offered to take her place, or if the nigger made him go first, but the husband did, and then the nigger forced the woman anyway. I couldn't imagine the years of therapy needed. They'd be emotionally scarred long after the nigger was released after a short visit to NU.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Several years ago we had a thread about a nigger who carjacked a white couple and was going to force the woman, you know. I don't remember if the husband offered to take her place, or if the nigger made him go first, but the husband did, and then the nigger forced the woman anyway. I couldn't imagine the years of therapy needed. They'd be emotionally scarred long after the nigger was released after a short visit to NU.

I would never stop throwing up. Seriously, just the thought triggers my gag reflex. I'd rather be a horse fluffer.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I would never stop throwing up. Seriously, just the thought triggers my gag reflex. I'd rather be a horse fluffer.

At least both parties are willing participants in that scenario.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.