Close

Likes Likes:  28
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Biden to nominate a monkey to the SCOTUS

All of you have heard of Justice Breyer about to retire this summer, and I'm sure Biden will be true to his word that he will put a negress for replacement. There's about 7 negresses bucking for the job. What a fucking joke.

I hope whoever negress gets it will get the cold shoulder and schooling from all the conservatives. Nigger justice, he's just another magic niggers that got lucky, and I don't really listen to it.

How can we really have justice, when one will just look and eek about racisms?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    All of you have heard of Justice Breyer about to retire this summer, and I'm sure Biden will be true to his word that he will put a negress for replacement. There's about 7 negresses bucking for the job. What a fucking joke.

I hope whoever negress gets it will get the cold shoulder and schooling from all the conservatives. Nigger justice, he's just another magic niggers that got lucky, and I don't really listen to it.

How can we really have justice, when one will just look and eek about racisms?
    Nevermind the most qualified. Just so long as it's some nigger bitch. Just like his Vice Cock-sucker. I hate that old nigger lovin codger.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	27animal1-superJumbo-v2.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	327.6 KB 
ID:	18704

Name:	Constitutional-Court-Judges.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	65.2 KB 
ID:	18705

Name:	SS9FNQsP_400x400.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	8.9 KB 
ID:	18706

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only good thing about this is its just a lib replacing a lib with a lib. In other words it wasn't one of the conservative justices stepping down and we still hold a majority.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

5. Likes Ignatow , Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Only good thing about this is its just a lib replacing a lib with a lib. In other words it wasn't one of the conservative justices stepping down and we still hold a majority.
    True, they will just add another black bull dyke to the other two they already have.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

7. Likes Chimp Detester, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The silver lining in all of this I suppose.

9. Likes Jim Crow, Chimp Detester, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Isn’t that a little unfair to monkeys? I’d prefer a true monkey to whatever anti-human nigger Obiden pulls out of the barrel.

The much more trainable and civilized monkey could wear a cute little hat and peel bananas with its toes and swing on the drapes in the bedroom and it would be amusing. It’s a heck of a lot better than listening to a elephant sized angry sow complain about everything wrong it can cherry pick from Americas history while conveniently ignoring everything that happened anywhere else involving topics like nigger slavery, riots, and general destruction. The buckwheat calling the stewpot black…

Sheboons sure like to complain but I’ve never heard anything constructive from the ones we have to listen to already. They’re pretty racist.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

11. Likes Chimp Detester, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't go that far. Today's liberals always make yesterdays liberals look like middle of the road types. A screeching sow would be the laughing stock of the court. While Breyer sided with the liberal wing (I could not find one opinion dissenting from them), at least he has read the CONOTUS and knows what it means even if he disagrees with it all too often.

I don't think he has or would have ever done something blatantly unconstitutional from what I have read about him and his decisions. Most of his generation/type simply chip away at the foundation, instead of using demo charges. This can't be said of ̶w̶h̶o̶e̶v̶e̶r whatever replaces him since today's liberals (chimps especially) have no moral foundation whatsoever. Neither can today's chimps read to begin with, much less comprehend and decide on complex concepts any deeper than deciding which sauce to dip the chiggun nuggets in.

In the end, it will not be his choice anyway. He is merely a puppet and will only sign a piece of paper when instructed to do so by his handlers.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

13. Likes Jim Crow, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ByeDone the cocksucker is going to appoint anyone the liberals tell him to appoint.No surprise that it would be a sheboon.Liberals love to empower worthless sows!

15. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have heard a few America-hating lib-tard idiots ooking that the nominee should be the hideous former First Tranny Moochie Moochelle Chimpelle Ohomo. Somebody else suggested the worthless no-account sheboon sherilla sow-beastie negress vice press-muh-dick Camel-turd Harry-ass. Now, wouldn't either of THESE be totally disgusting?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    I have heard a few America-hating lib-tard idiots ooking that the nominee should be the hideous former First Tranny Moochie Moochelle Chimpelle Ohomo. Somebody else suggested the worthless no-account sheboon sherilla sow-beastie negress vice press-muh-dick Camel-turd Harry-ass. Now, wouldn't either of THESE be totally disgusting?
    The seldom realized fact is that there is no prerequisite for a nominee to the SCOTUS. Big Mike was "voluntold" to surrender his law license or be disbarred. Kumallovah Hairpie failed the bar exam. Neither matters because you don't even need to be a lawyer, much less a practicing judge to occupy the office.

Still, I don't think either would happen despite the Dimz history of "upwardly firing" a person who they don't want on the team, (remember Hillary?) but want to keep control of by keeping them close. It would just be too much for the public to swallow.

Not, Harris though... That whore can swallow anything.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

18. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post