Close

Likes Likes:  80
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    i have always found the ones closer to average way more attractive thanwhat the world considers beautiful. There was a family guy episode where Peter stated Christina Aguilera looked like she would taste like salty garbage. Ever since I saw that, it is kind of what I think about all of the covered in makeup hollywood whores.Nicole Kidman was absolutely beautiful back in the day and probably still is. That’s how we know Tom Cruise is a down low kinda guy..
    My father (RIP) always said, "Tom Cruise is absolutely gay. How could a real man ever leave Nicole Kidman".

Nicole was beautiful way back, but I noticed she was more beautiful like a decade later. I'm sure she has plastic surgery "enhancements". There's a couple of plastic surgery nightmares in Hollywood: Priscilla Barnes, Renee Zellweger, Meg Ryan, etc. It's a risk they take, and sometimes they lose.

I don't know if Nicole supports niggers publicly, or have stated BLM. So I'm neutral about her. Nigger lovers, they can go to hell!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    My father (RIP) always said, "Tom Cruise is absolutely gay. How could a real man ever leave Nicole Kidman".

Nicole was beautiful way back, but I noticed she was more beautiful like a decade later. I'm sure she has plastic surgery "enhancements". There's a couple of plastic surgery nightmares in Hollywood: Priscilla Barnes, Renee Zellweger, Meg Ryan, etc. It's a risk they take, and sometimes they lose.

I don't know if Nicole supports niggers publicly, or have stated BLM. So I'm neutral about her. Nigger lovers, they can go to hell!
    Meg Ryan was beautiful too but yea, I saw her recently and she looked like some hills have eyes shit. Why can’t they just age naturally? Every one of them with the lips and stretched out faces look like a different species.

4. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    Is that a genuine photo or have you been giving it shave?

Yes, it's genuine! That's what they look like under the hair.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

It's a real shame. Women aren't allowed to age in Hollywood, but what they don't seem to get is that they don't look younger, they just look like mutants or aliens.

Men do it too. Look at the horror of Kenny Rogers and Mickey Rourke, to name just two.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    She tool some shit from her fellow Hollyweird libturds about not lubbing nogs enough years ago. So I guess this is her way of getting absolution for her thought crimes.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    There is a site that reads just like those of animal shelters, describing the little demons and all their wonderful qualities. I see many of the niglets' blurbs emphasize "no other children under 12 (or 9 etc)" just the way shelters will say, "No other dogs or cats".
    This is a great point. You'd have better luck adopting a tiger cub and letting it be friends with your Yorkie.

Every adopted niglet that finds itself among human children must lick its bootlips and think it's in the ultimate hunting ground. The white friend of a white friend divorced her successful husband to shack up with a genuine 419 scammer Nigerian niggerbuck, and then she shit out two coal black niglets. She somehow got custody of her three beautiful children, a girl and two boys, and you could see in pictures they wanted nothing to do with the niglets. That was a long time ago now, and I bet the niglets tried muh dikking the boys as well as the girl.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nicole Kidman was absolutely beautiful back in the day and probably still is. That’s how we know Tom Cruise is a down low kinda guy..

There was a movie with her and Jennifer Aniston that I never saw, but I saw a clip on TV of the two doing a hula together. They were definitely not in their 20s anymore but I think looked better than ever. I'm sure they spend small fortunes on all the sunblocks and skin-tightening creams they can find, but there's something to be said for a simply beautiful face, and washing/moisturizing skin.

Oh yes, and there's Elizabeth Hurley, who as far as I know is not a niggerlover. A lack of niggerloving doesn't guarantee staying beautiful, but niggerloving guarantees losing beauty.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meg Ryan was beautiful too but yea, I saw her recently and she looked like some hills have eyes shit. Why can’t they just age naturally? Every one of them with the lips and stretched out faces look like a different species.
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    It's a real shame. Women aren't allowed to age in Hollywood, but what they don't seem to get is that they don't look younger, they just look like mutants or aliens.

Men do it too. Look at the horror of Kenny Rogers and Mickey Rourke, to name just two.
    To be fair, Rourke's face got messed up because he tried boxing, and his plastic surgery didn't go well. But a lot of actors, not just actresses, seem to get vain too. I can't feel too sorry for one-time America's sweetheart Meg, who had to have plastic surgeries to correct the first botched jobs.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    To be fair, Rourke's face got messed up because he tried boxing, and his plastic surgery didn't go well. But a lot of actors, not just actresses, seem to get vain too. I can't feel too sorry for one-time America's sweetheart Meg, who had to have plastic surgeries to correct the first botched jobs.

I can see no way that boxing - he wasn't new to boxing either and had done it for years starting as a child ( From 1964 to 1973, Rourke compiled an amateur boxing record of 27 wins including 12 straight knockouts and 3 defeats), - could have been responsible for Mickey's face unless his opponent had cement gloves. I truly think he actually has always had mental problems and that any doctor would do this to him (maybe the same doctor who produced Joyce Wildenstein) is little short of criminal.

He had such a cute, Irish punk face before.

He was around 40 on the left:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mickey-Rourke-886714.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	18700

I did see the movie "The Wrestler". He was great and the movie is excellent, but I've never seen a film so depressing.

Meg Ryan, Priscilla Presley, Melanie Griffith - they ruined their faces and make me sad.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Look into those soulless evil eyes and tell me that muh dik is not already on it's mind regardless of sexual maturity.
    Don't they reach sexual maturity at or around 11 years old? I remember this little nigger boy in 5th grade that already knew about Hos and Ho-in. He would ramble off some rhyme about women "sellin pussy fo sale". This was in 1974 no less. Long before rap music.

18. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    I often wonder if the Hollywierdos and libtards that adopt niglets as a fashion accessory ever have second thoughts when the little shitdemons reach sexual maturity.

There are only so many times being raped at knife point and getting your purse stolen can happen before common sense kicks in and you send that stray niglet back to the pound.
    What these dip shits forget to do is stick a length of thick rope up their ass, give them a fez and a metal cup. THen they can dance to their crap music and hopefully bring back some change.

20. Likes IseDaDiva, Odin's balls liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12