Close

Likes Likes:  80
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Sandra Bullock's pet bucklet beez skeery!

Good luck with that when it attains sexual maturity in a year or two, Sandra.

"Yo gon' get raped, bitch!"

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I often wonder if the Hollywierdos and libtards that adopt niglets as a fashion accessory ever have second thoughts when the little shitdemons reach sexual maturity.

There are only so many times being raped at knife point and getting your purse stolen can happen before common sense kicks in and you send that stray niglet back to the pound.
    Proudly deplorable

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look into those soulless evil eyes and tell me that muh dik is not already on it's mind regardless of sexual maturity.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feed that thing to Mike Tyson's tiger, before it gets any more dangerous.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't have the best monitor but it looks like it has a bone in it's nose

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    I often wonder if the Hollywierdos and libtards that adopt niglets as a fashion accessory ever have second thoughts when the little shitdemons reach sexual maturity.

There are only so many times being raped at knife point and getting your purse stolen can happen before common sense kicks in and you send that stray niglet back to the pound.
    Yes, they do and they dump them often. Once the hoopla and back pats for the hysterical "moms" and their woke beta partners die down, they realize what they have living in their homes and get rid of them.

There is a site that reads just like those of animal shelters, describing the little demons and all their wonderful qualities. I see many of the niglets' blurbs emphasize "no other children under 12 (or 9 etc)" just the way shelters will say, "No other dogs or cats".

Look at this retarded, defective sprog some weepy libtards snatched up in Haiti or some Africoon shithole. No one even knows how old it is and it's still messing its pants. I see why it got dumped. Always get a warranty, folks!

I'd rather adopt a badger.

https://wiaa.org/child/mason-2-placed/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can indeed see how having a rabid Honey Badger in one's home instead of a niglet would be preferable.
    Proudly deplorable

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Feed that thing to Mike Tyson's tiger, before it gets any more dangerous.
    Mike just called dibs on the ears.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used to love Sandra too. Oh well…

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post

I really liked her too. I liked her acting and her lack of plastic surgery and big fake boobs. It's a shame she felt the need to get some niglets to keep current with Libtard trends.

And these "celebs" can't even dump their niglets as the common folk are doing. They would be drummed off the planet if they did so, their careers over. Judging by Sandra's expression in that pic, she'd like to do nothing more than wash her hands of that demonic little hellspawn, but knows she can't.

11. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post

A savage pet chimp certainty isn’t a fashion statement.It’s a statement that says”look at me!I’m a liberal jackass!”

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Yes, they do and they dump them often. Once the hoopla and back pats for the hysterical "moms" and their woke beta partners die down, they realize what they have living in their homes and get rid of them.

There is a site that reads just like those of animal shelters, describing the little demons and all their wonderful qualities. I see many of the niglets' blurbs emphasize "no other children under 12 (or 9 etc)" just the way shelters will say, "No other dogs or cats".

Look at this retarded, defective sprog some weepy libtards snatched up in Haiti or some Africoon shithole. No one even knows how old it is and it's still messing its pants. I see why it got dumped. Always get a warranty, folks!

I'd rather adopt a POSSUM!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Look into those soulless evil eyes and tell me that muh dik is not already on it's mind regardless of sexual maturity.
    "I met him, 15 years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason, no conscience, no understanding in even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this six-year-old child with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and...the blackest eyes, the Devil’s eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up, because I realized that what was living behind that boy’s eyes was purely and simply...evil."

Any nigger living under your roof is going to be scarier than all the scariest horror movies put together.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

15. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I really liked her too. I liked her acting and her lack of plastic surgery and big fake boobs. It's a shame she felt the need to get some niglets to keep current with Libtard trends.

And these "celebs" can't even dump their niglets as the common folk are doing. They would be drummed off the planet if they did so, their careers over. Judging by Sandra's expression in that pic, she'd like to do nothing more than wash her hands of that demonic little hellspawn, but knows she can't.
    Until adopting that niglet, she seemed to have a surprising amount of intelligence for a good-looking Hollywood actress. She wasn't super beautiful but had a charming attractiveness, and she could put in a good performance even when the movie sucked.

Hollywood should start an emotional support group for their mudsharks and niglet adopters. Who'd be president, Heidi Klum, Charlize Theron or Angelina Jolie?

Oh good lord, look at all the attractive actresses to be disappointed in. Jane Fonda adopting a Black Panther's niglet doesn't surprise me, but Mary-Louise Parker!

https://www.theroot.com/white-celebr...ren-1790868498
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

17. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Until adopting that niglet, she seemed to have a surprising amount of intelligence for a good-looking Hollywood actress. She wasn't super beautiful but had a charming attractiveness, and she could put in a good performance even when the movie sucked.

Hollywood should start an emotional support group for their mudsharks and niglet adopters. Who'd be president, Heidi Klum, Charlize Theron or Angelina Jolie?

Oh good lord, look at all the attractive actresses to be disappointed in. Jane Fonda adopting a Black Panther's niglet doesn't surprise me, but Mary-Louise Parker!

Yeah, she was fresh and cute. I liked watching her.

President of the Adopted Pet Niglet Support group should definitely be Charlize Theron, who is looking a little ragged these days. HER adopted buck thinks it's a sow and wears dresses. She's got a world of pain coming up when it reaches sexual maturity and starts trying to muh dik her and the little sowlet, dress or no dress. Not even phony nigger lovin' Sean Penn could stand that sprog and headed for the hills.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	charlize theron shebuck - Google Search.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	635.9 KB 
ID:	18683

ETA: Wow, Mary Louise Parker's adopted sow is twice her size. Eatin' must be good in that house.

Name:	mary-louise parker kid - Google Search.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	273.1 KB 
ID:	18684
    Last edited by IseDaDiva; 01-24-2022 at 01:06 AM.

19. Likes Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Or a possum!! Still SAFER than a niglet!!

21. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    When I was a kid I took home a baby gator because it really was cute and I put in the bath, my mom nearly had a stroke, my dad thought it was hilarious and said it would keep the mice down my mom said "She can have a cat for that now take it back" I never got the cat and that gator would be at least twelve footer by now and not just eating mice and now I have the common sense to see it would be stupid to keep a wild creature near humans. The same applies to people who think a chimpanzee makes a cute pet until they grow into a full size chimp with the strength of 3 men and wreck the place, don't do it Sandra take it back to the tree you found it and let it fend for itself.
    Too late for Sandra in my eyes, even if she takes it back. She's a filthy nigger lover. No forgiveness, ever.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

23. Likes Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    When I was a kid I took home a baby gator because it really was cute and I put in the bath, my mom nearly had a stroke, my dad thought it was hilarious and said it would keep the mice down my mom said "She can have a cat for that now take it back" I never got the cat and that gator would be at least twelve footer by now and not just eating mice and now I have the common sense to see it would be stupid to keep a wild creature near humans. The same applies to people who think a chimpanzee makes a cute pet until they grow into a full size chimp with the strength of 3 men and wreck the place, don't do it Sandra take it back to the tree you found it and let it fend for itself.
    True. Do stupid things you win stupid prizes, like getting your face torn off by a chimp or being decapitated by your nigger but I think I'd still take this over a pet nigger - buck or sow, they are always dangerous.

Name:	chimpos.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	109.7 KB 
ID:	18690.

25. Likes Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Holy shit this is hilarious. It makes you wonder what the previous (mom) actually wrote about the niglet. You can tell they have altered it to make the demon spawn seem more favorable.

His paperwork states that he is 4 years old but a recent hand x-ray suggests that he may be as old as 7. Emotionally he is closer to 4 or 5, and his current mom feels his new adoptive family should keep his legal age (of 4).”

This obviously means it has low IQ, which I could just look at the pic and tell you that. Yea, how intriguing! A lil low IQ violent nigger kid that you can’t have around other nigger kids. Oh! And just out him in kindergarten with a bunch of other poor unfortunate souls that now have a fucking brutish, moronic bully to bite, throw, scratch and pummel them while it never learns to read.

27. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

i have always found the ones closer to average way more attractive thanwhat the world considers beautiful. There was a family guy episode where Peter stated Christina Aguilera looked like she would taste like salty garbage. Ever since I saw that, it is kind of what I think about all of the covered in makeup hollywood whores.Nicole Kidman was absolutely beautiful back in the day and probably still is. That’s how we know Tom Cruise is a down low kinda guy..

29. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast